Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Lando The Archmagi's Games > Fort Griffin 1870, Wild West

Unread 11th of January, 2005, 02:23
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

Member: #952
"Well Pete, I ain't sure how long I'll be hangin' 'round, but I'll probably at least be here for a few days. Take good care of my baby. I'll be seein' you 'round." With that said he walks off after DosSantos, rifle slung over his shoulder, toward the hotel to find a room.
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 03:13
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Member: #682
Pete Haverty's Livery

Pete nods and smiles, taking your money and Suzy into the stables. "I shall take good care of her. As for the cost, that'll be a $1 a week and she'll get the best care, or my name isn't Pete Haverty. Enjoy your stay at the hotel."

On your way across the street with DosSantos, you both see another fellow guiding a horse towards you and the livery. [ooc: Jose]

Behind him leaving the hotel is a figure, you hear the echo of his spurs reach your ears about the same time you see him. He is a tall man wearing riding pants, boots with spurs, shirt with a vest and poncho over his body. He steps down the hotel steps and onto the main street. He shifts the black stetson on his head and his eyes gaze out upon all three of you.
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 03:31
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

Member: #1052
Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi
On your way across the street with DosSantos, you both see another fellow guiding a horse towards you and the livery. [ooc: Jose]
Jose tips his hat slightly to the pair as they cross his path.

Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi Behind him leaving the hotel is a figure, you hear the echo of his spurs reach your ears about the same time you see him. He is a tall man wearing riding pants, boots with spurs, shirt with a vest and poncho over his body. He steps down the hotel steps and onto the main street. He shifts the black stetson on his head and his eyes gaze out upon all three of you.
[OOC: Does he have tanned skin, squinty eyes, a three-day-old shadow, and the remains of a cigar clenched in his teeth? ]

The young Californian glances over his shoulder casually toward the sound, taking note of the stranger and his Tejano attire before returning his attention to the livery ahead.

Reaching the stables, Jose announces his presence with a knock on the wooden frame and "Hola, ees anyone home?"

The United States Navy: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of all who threaten it!

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 04:11
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

Buck tips his hat to the man leading his horse toward the stable and the other stranger in the stetson. "Howdy gents, If'n yer interested there'll be a cardgame around six this evening down there at Shannseys, looks like they got plenty of eye-candy also. Just make sure to save me a dance with the gal named Kate." Buck continues toward the front door of the hotel chuckling to himself. He enters the lobby and when asked to sign the ledger he takes his time with his signature so he can get a look at the other names already scribed there.
"How much for a quiet room with a lock sir?"
[Spot check on the ledger.]
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 05:51
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

Member: #787
DosSantos notices and puts the guns away with a smile at pete, gives the reigns to the assistant “this here is Dorado” pads pete on the sholder pays him the 1 for the week and an extra .25, “take good care of him”

On his way to the hotel, DosSantos nods at the 2 strangers

Once on the hotel he asks after Buck “you have 2 rooms?”
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 07:11
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit The young Californian glances over his shoulder casually toward the sound, taking note of the stranger and his Tejano attire before returning his attention to the livery ahead. Reaching the stables, Jose announces his presence with a knock on the wooden frame and "Hola, ees anyone home?"
[Yes, he does match that description exactly. ]

The stranger, known to most as that gunslinger who shot the his opponents after playing cards last night when they got upset over losing..... just observes the 3 newcomers and then strides down the street, his spurs going "ka-chink" "ka-chink"

Pete answers the knock and says, "Howdy, yes, sure are home. Bring your horse in? Another staying?"
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 07:14
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Planter's Hotel

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington the hotel chuckling to himself. He enters the lobby and when asked to sign the ledger he takes his time with his signature so he can get a look at the other names already scribed there.
"How much for a quiet room with a lock sir?"
[Spot check on the ledger.]
The mysterious fellow just nods and says, "Good day, a game would be nice." and he strides off, his spurs ringing.

The hotel owner smiles and nods, "Welcome to Planter's Hotel and for a room with a good lock, that'll be $12 if you're staying all week."

The last name on the ledger is "Jose Antonio Filipe de la Cruz." The name before his is marked with an "X" and nothing else.
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 08:02
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

DosSantos pays the 12 dlls
is there somewhere to take a hot bath?

Last edited by Belkregos; 11th of January, 2005 at 08:04.
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 08:45
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

After paying the hotel clerk, Buck pulls DosSantos aside and whispers after making sure noone's hanging around eavesdropping. "I think that fellar out there in the stetson was the same dude that killed them men last night after a game of cards. You think you can watch my back this evenin' if he plays, I'm fast but not so sure if I'm that fast. If I win and things get ugly I'll split my winnings with ya."
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 10:37
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

... Pete answers the knock and says, "Howdy, yes, sure are home. Bring your horse in? Another staying?"...

Jose smiles. "Just 'Plumero,' here," he says, handing over the horse's reigns. "Cuanto es por la semana? Oh, sorry, how much for a week?"

When he hears the cost, Jose hands over two silver dollars. "Take good care of, him, senor," the gambler adds. "Now, Shannesey's is the saloon at the edge of town, correct?"

OOC: Jose usually signs his name as "J. A. F. de la Cruz," rather than using his full name.

Extending an olive branch doesn't count when you're trying to poke the other fella in the eye.
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 10:51
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

Originally Posted by Flagg Thornington After paying the hotel clerk, Buck pulls DosSantos aside and whispers after making sure noone's hanging around eavesdropping. "I think that fellar out there in the stetson was the same dude that killed them men last night after a game of cards. You think you can watch my back this evenin' if he plays, I'm fast but not so sure if I'm that fast. If I win and things get ugly I'll split my winnings with ya."
"sounds good, im not good at cards but but im pretty good with the saints here, ill keep your back safe and the game clear"

after the talk DosSantos starts easing down on the drinking, he'll keep sharp for the game,
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 11:59
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Originally Posted by Belkregos DosSantos pays the 12 dlls
is there somewhere to take a hot bath?
The owner, Mr. Planter smiles and takes your money and gives you a key to a room near the last guest on floor 2. "Yes, a hot bath and breakfast is included in your bill sir if you wish to eat here in the morning, else there is fine dining down the road at your own expense. If you'd like some company with your bath, I can arrange for one of our fine ladies in waiting to attend you, for a bit extra."
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 12:04
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Pete Haverty's Livery

Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit[color=lemonchiffon Jose smiles. "Just 'Plumero,' here," he says, handing over the horse's reigns. "Cuanto es por la semana? Oh, sorry, how much for a week?"

When he hears the cost, Jose hands over two silver dollars. "Take good care of, him, senor," the gambler adds. "Now, Shannesey's is the saloon at the edge of town, correct?"
[/color]
Ah, Plumero, another fine steed, yes sir, he'll be well taken care. "A dollar a week sir and gracious sir. I do understand the language of Mexico too." *Pete takes the two dollars and pockets them, leading your horse into a stall inside* "Yes, Shannesey's is near the edge of town, one of the finest places to get a good game of cards."
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 12:31
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

http://www.online-roleplaying.com/index.php?

Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi The owner, Mr. Planter smiles and takes your money and gives you a key to a room near the last guest on floor 2. "Yes, a hot bath and breakfast is included in your bill sir if you wish to eat here in the morning, else there is fine dining down the road at your own expense. If you'd like some company with your bath, I can arrange for one of our fine ladies in waiting to attend you, for a bit extra."

DosSantos smiles at Mr. Planter and sais " i would not mind a little help scratching those hard to reach places"

DosSantos talks to Buck on the side again, "i'll be a little busy for a while, i'll see you at the card game, you can finish off the bottle, ill be there sharp and ready, with a keen eye and quick hand if needed"
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 13:00
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

"Now don't go doin' anything that I might Mister preacher." Buck chuckles at his good-natured joke and gratefully accepts the bottle. "I think I'll get me a lil shut-eye. See you this evening, bang on my door when yer ready to head to the saloon."
Buck relaxes quietly after cleaning his guns and practicing his bottom-deal. Though a nap sounded good, he has trouble resting with all the noise from the spaniard's room down the hall. He just spiffies up, shaves his coarse beard, and tucks his bowie knife in his left boot. Buck won't take his rifle or bondolier to the saloon, pistols'll do nicely.
[Don't take your guns to town son, Leave your guns at home kid...]
Unread 11th of January, 2005, 15:03
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

...Ah, Plumero, another fine steed, yes sir, he'll be well taken care. "A dollar a week sir and gracious sir. I do understand the language of Mexico too." *Pete takes the two dollars and pockets them, leading your horse into a stall inside* "Yes, Shannesey's is near the edge of town, one of the finest places to get a good game of cards."...

"Gracias, Señor," Jose replies. "Adios."

With that, the young gambler leaves and finds his way to Shannesey's for dinner and, if luck prevails, a good game of poker.

Unread 12th of January, 2005, 03:18
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Planter's Hotel

Originally Posted by Belkregos DosSantos smiles at Mr. Planter and sais " i would not mind a little help scratching those hard to reach places""
"I can certainly accomodate you sir, any particular fancy you have?", he smiles and rings a bell on his desk, several ladies step out of the parlor off the main lobby and smile at DosSantos. Of the four who line up, 2 are part or full blooded latino and the other two look like pretty white whores who've been living here awhile.

"Take your pick sir, that'll be an additional $30 for the company and she'll see that your bath is nice and hot."
Unread 12th of January, 2005, 03:20
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Shannesey's Saloon

Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit "Gracias, Señor," Jose replies. "Adios."

With that, the young gambler leaves and finds his way to Shannesey's for dinner and, if luck prevails, a good game of poker.
Shannesey's is open as its around noon now. They don't serve food here other than some snacks and plenty of liquor. On your walk here, you do pass several other places that look like they could offer you a meal.

You see the fellow from the hotel sitting here talking to a lovely dark haired lady working the faro table.
Unread 12th of January, 2005, 05:04
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi "I can certainly accomodate you sir, any particular fancy you have?", he smiles and rings a bell on his desk, several ladies step out of the parlor off the main lobby and smile at DosSantos. Of the four who line up, 2 are part or full blooded latino and the other two look like pretty white whores who've been living here awhile.

"Take your pick sir, that'll be an additional $30 for the company and she'll see that your bath is nice and hot."
DosSantos after hearing the steep price gives a hard look at Mr. Planter

Intimidation d20:14 + 4 =18

With out taking his eyes off Mr. Planter and with out saying a word Takes the money out and puts it on the table

Still with out taking his eyes off Mr. Planter Nods his head to the brunet with the darker eyes
Unread 12th of January, 2005, 07:02
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Planter's Hotel/Bordello

Originally Posted by Belkregos DosSantos after hearing the steep price gives a hard look at Mr. Planter

Still with out taking his eyes off Mr. Planter Nods his head to the brunet with the darker eyes
Mr. Planter smiles and swallows at your hard look. He appears to not want any trouble. "Well sir, I can do $20 then if that'll make you feel better. Kitty will see to your needs." He hands you the other $10 back. The girl named "Kitty" comes over and and looks at you, shaking her head, "You're dirty, Kitty clean you up good." She runs her hands over your chest and says, "I'll make you a hot bath Señor, come with me."
Unread 12th of January, 2005, 08:01
Belkregos
Corpse Gatherer

Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi Mr. Planter smiles and swallows at your hard look. He appears to not want any trouble. "Well sir, I can do $20 then if that'll make you feel better. Kitty will see to your needs." He hands you the other $10 back. The girl named "Kitty" comes over and and looks at you, shaking her head, "You're dirty, Kitty clean you up good." She runs her hands over your chest and says, "I'll make you a hot bath Señor, come with me."
"Perfecto" sais DosSantos taking the money back with his left hand and putting his right arm around kitty's waist and starts walking and wispering in Kitty's ear "si mi niña, me hace falta"....
Unread 12th of January, 2005, 12:21
Left-Handed Bandit
Vampire Spawn

Originally Posted by Lando The Archmagi Shannesey's is open as its around noon now. They don't serve food here other than some snacks and plenty of liquor. On your walk here, you do pass several other places that look like they could offer you a meal.

Jose will stop in one of the nicer establishments for a meal -- the coffee and jerkey he had at breakfast are already gone from his stomach -- and will ask the proprietor for the specials of the day. He's in no hurry to take everyone else's money.

Unread 13th of January, 2005, 00:53
Flagg Thornington
Mohrg

Buck rouses from his brief nap feeling much better, he'll gather his normal attire and head down to the river to do some fishing, if he can borrow a pole somewhere in this little flat on the beautiful Brazos. He'll ask the hotel manager first, find a pole, pull out some white bass, give them to some hungry folk, and then head back to meet up with DosSantos.
Unread 13th of January, 2005, 10:44
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Planter's Hotel

Originally Posted by Belkregos "Perfecto" sais DosSantos taking the money back with his left hand and putting his right arm around kitty's waist and starts walking and wispering in Kitty's ear "si mi niña, me hace falta"....
Kitty giggles at your charming words and walks with you up the steps, helping you out of your clothes and goes to prep your bath with hot water.....and shuts the door.... making all the noises harder to hear, but you have a wonderful bath and fun hiding your poker.....
Unread 13th of January, 2005, 11:14
Lando The Archmagi
Death Knight [Epic GM]

Originally Posted by Left-Handed Bandit
Jose will stop in one of the nicer establishments for a meal -- the coffee and jerkey he had at breakfast are already gone from his stomach -- and will ask the proprietor for the specials of the day. He's in no hurry to take everyone else's money.
You see several restaurants along the streets of The Flat. You stop at the nearest one to the saloon and enjoy a late breakfast of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns.... costs you a $1.