Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Ergonomic Cat's Games > Our Eyes Have Seen The Glory

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 2nd of September, 2010, 09:30
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.27 per day)
Originally Posted by Explosive Cheese # The Wiz walks over to the robot standing at attention in the corner. "So, um, Mr. Robot, Iron Eagle mentioned resources? How much access to technical equipment would I have? Oh, and would you mind me investigating you after we're done at the crime scene? I've never seen such sophisticated A.I. before..."
"Iron Eagle has provided a discretionary fund of $5,000 for each of you that might require it, and has provided for transportation for any that might require it. In addition, he has contracted with the Delta police department to provide access to their crime lab, although there are other crimes which also must be considered. Additional requests will be heard and considered as appropriate. As to an investigation, I'm afraid that I am considered proprietary technology, and have been ordered to self-destruct if probing beyond a certain level occurs."

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 2nd of September, 2010, 23:41
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.66 per day)
"OK boys and girls lets get on the stick there", says Blue Blazes. Pointing at each with Pyscho being the third, "Hoplite, Wiz, and Shadow your with me. Our motorcycle crowd can stick together with the rest on the surface streets by using Birmingham to go West on 6th, and then South on 107th. BREAK!"

Blue moves over to his group and says, "Your going to have to hang on to an arm or a hand for me to make this work. If your afraid of heights just keep your eyes closed till I tell you to open them."


----------------------
Use Teleport for 3 stones to appear on top of a building about 1 miles away that has a good view down the street to the site of the nastiness. Blue uses his Eagle Eye Senses to locate a good spot to appear that wont scare anybody and/or get noticed to much that is on street level. Then spends another 3 to get there that next panel.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 3rd of September, 2010, 01:25
Darius's Avatar
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1110
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,490 (0.70 per day)
Hoplite stood up and grabbed Blue Blazes by the forearm, what was visible of his face impassive.

"Convenient way to travel, that."

He slowly turned, trying to best ascertain the way the combat must have happened.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 3rd of September, 2010, 01:43
Vortigern's Avatar
Vortigern
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Member: #7429
Posts: 859 (0.24 per day)
Shadow's focus shifts to Psycho with her exclamation, his head turning to a slight angle as he listens. Somehow with his body language his disapproval is obvious, a stiffness in his form perhaps. Shifting his weight sleightly he adjusts his gloves, tugging them each more snugly on each hand in turn.

"Be careful with that girl. Some people take their privacy seriously. A very bad habit that is a very good way to end up very dead. And I assure you, not the best way to engender trust, respect, and harmony with your fellows here. In fact quite the opposite. I would much rather 'waste time' getting to know them the 'old fashioned' way. Quite. I won't warn you again."

As Blue makes it known he is ready to go, Shadow refocuses on him before giving an affirmatory nod. He then steps close to lay a hand lightly on the other man's shoulder. His other makes a beckoning motion towards Wiz, offering his hand.

Once the teleportation is complete both of his hands are recovered and folded back over his abdomen lightly, his movements becoming small and measured as he begins to survey the battlefield.

"Give call on anything interesting. I'm sure we will all want to see whatever is found."
__________________
V/R,
Vortigern

"Adventure is something bad, happening to someone else, far far away."

Last edited by Vortigern; 4th of September, 2010 at 15:43.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 3rd of September, 2010, 15:04
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.36 per day)
Psycho rolled her eyes as "The Shadow" warns her against reading his mind. Like he could even tell if she did. "Sure, big cat. Whatever you say. Team playing is..."

The quartet of Blue Blazes, Hoplite, Shadow, and the Wiz disappeared, teleported from the room with a startlingly loud pop. Surprised, her discipline slipped. The Universe came through on Channel One.

A man lifted a gun and turned, pointing it at his wife as he yelled at her in a language Psycho didn't speak. The loud bark of the gun's firing revealed a new scene, an unrecognizable alien sitting on what could only be a throne, flinging his arm forward as he called for his forces to charge forwards, intent on the destruction of their enemies. The two armies clashed, revealing a child who'd grow up to be the President of the United States as she played with her puppy, innocent still to the ways of her world.

Moira's happy smile disappeared as the puppy's laughing barks gave way to a screeching car crash in downtown Denver, a drunk driver had crossed the center line after running a red light. Countless other images of the world, the galaxy - the Universe at large raced through the girl's head. Even she couldn't be expected to keep track of all of them.

"...Overrated." Psycho finished her thought from earlier before looking around her, finding herself alone with Brunt and Obsidian Dawn. "Where are we? Denver?"

Last edited by Krypton; 3rd of September, 2010 at 22:28.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 3rd of September, 2010, 16:28
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.68 per day)
The Wiz pouted for a bit after the robot told her she wouldn't be studying it. She remained that way until Shadow offered her his hand. Not entirely sure what was going on, she took it with a questioning look on her face -

She was in a state of constant flux. Everything was changing, nothing was fixed, even her thoughts had no form. Gradually, patterns emerged. Structures. A framework of reality. She felt herself suffused in a state of infinite possibilities, infinite ideas, infinite understandings. Why, with enough time, there was nothing she couldn't unra-

The Wiz' unreal personal heaven was instantly replaced with a very real hell. Death and destruction surrounded her. She recognized the scene from Iron Eagle's presentation earlier. This was where Fight the Power had met their end. She felt sick to her stomach.

Ugh, this is horrible. How'd I get - oh, duh, teleportation. Gonna have to get used to that, I guess. I wonder how it works...?

"So, what exactly are we looking for? Just anything unusual? I'm not really used to detective work."
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 3rd of September, 2010, 22:51
Mercutio's Avatar
Mercutio
Grave Digger [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member: #1485
Location: Ocean City, NJ
Posts: 8,215 (1.73 per day)
"Nope. Still in Delta. Haven't been to Denver yet this year. The Sharks...er. Nevermind. Well, I'm gonna go get on my bike and ride on over to the murder scene. Unless this robot thingy has a faster way. Mind you, the bike moves pretty quick, but I got a feelin' that Blue Blazes guy moves a bit faster, what with the disappearing and all."

Brunt waited to see if the robot would answer or teleport him or anything like that.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 4th of September, 2010, 00:51
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.66 per day)
While not IN the crime scene, the group is relatively close, outside of the status field effect that is over the place.

"Well, just about any clue as to who did it, where they went, or why they did what they did. I am sure that some group of lab-scientists can tell us how it happened after a few days, that is if it isn't obvious."

Blue looks around for any kind of camera anywhere near the scene, be it on a traffic light, parking garage, office building. Even camera's that are not directly exactly at the scene, but close. He makes mental note of any that he sees so that he can ask the robot to acquire the footage.

Last edited by Thanos; 7th of September, 2010 at 07:32.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 4th of September, 2010, 04:15
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.68 per day)
"What?! Why leave all the fun to some scientists in a lab when you've got a perfectly good scientist out here on the field?! Nuh-uh, I'm sure that I'll figure out any how's - I'll leave the why's to you."

The Wiz seemed to stare at the crime scene until the group decided what to do next. In he reality, she was running a preliminary scan of what she could see of the devastation on all media visible to her visor, attempting to discern any large unnatural patterns.

[OOC: Use my 1 free stone from Enhanced Vision (a.k.a. the visor) to find large unusual patterns on any media visible to me]
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 6th of September, 2010, 12:10
dabocim's Avatar
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Member: #7702
Location: Longmont
Posts: 1,009 (0.30 per day)
Obsidian Dawn said, "I'm glad to see that someone has a sense of what needs to be done. We have a limited chance to look at the evidence so let's go." With that she bolted out the door and started running. A few seconds later she arrived at the scene and found the group that had gone ahead. She went over to Blue Blazes and said, "Have you guys found anything yet?"
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 7th of September, 2010, 07:31
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.66 per day)
While not surprised, just a bit unfamiliar with Obsidian Dawn's abilities, "Not as of yet m'lady, but the haze and distortion from the field is easily to blame."

Well, I guess we have as good a team of no-names as we could get, except Psycho. She is hot, but annoying it seems. She does at least have some experience. That says at least something. Maybe, if she can work out her angst she could even become somebody I would want to hang out with.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 17:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren