Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Krypton's Games > The Silence of Sotheling

Unread 8th of February, 2011, 09:12
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

Member: #7768
The Bastards of Storm (Aric, Jael)

Maeron Pyke was a large man, with an Ironman's beard and form of dress, but Aric had met Pyke Reavers before, and it was clear that Maeron was no Ironman. Neither were the other Bastards, though they certainly wanted people to think they were.

Jael was dressed in a man's clothing, her hair up underneath a wide hat to hide her gender from the crude mercenaries, whom Aric didn't even trust as far as his brother's money ran. She turned to him, and her tone was definitely disparaging, "This isn't us, Aric. Why are we doing this?"
Unread 3rd of March, 2011, 05:40
Merbak
Wraith

Member: #1873
"I know it's not us, Jael. I hope it never has to be us again, but as much as I despise the task set before us, I believe it is necessary for us to prove our loyalty. Hopefully, this will establish us with the House and we will never have to do anything like this again." Without looking back at the men they'd hired, Aric continues, "Hopefully the upcoming fight will go our way and we'll have no need for a second raid. Then we can move right on to phase two, and get this business over with."

He further hoped that the mercenaries would have the ability to take out the patrol, and that the mercenaries would be enough diminished to pose no real threat to the Red Lances they would face later.
Unread 4th of March, 2011, 10:29
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

Member: #7702
Jael responded, "I still don't like it." after a brief pause she continued in a lighter tone, "So if we have to do this then let's do it right." She asked, "What's the plan?"
Unread 5th of March, 2011, 04:35
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

Maeron walks upon hearing that last question, "Aye, what's your plan, Lordling? As much as I like sticking it to the nobles, failure gets you a noose sure as the Sea claims us all."

The conglomeration of the Faith of the Seven's sayings regarding the Stranger and the Ironman's Sea-based religion is definitely odd.
Unread 11th of April, 2011, 09:32
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

Aric looks over to his friend and the Mercenary captain, "The plan is simple, the Conningtons have a waystation les than a day from here. We hit at midnight, take their colors, and fade away into the Knight. Easy enough for your Ironborn, Captain?"

The man gives a smile that's missing some teeth, "Aye. Easy enough.". The Captain turns around to go off to his men.

"Jael. I need you to be inside before we get there, even though you're a bad liar. Open Gates will make this all go more smoothly."