Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Shakespeare's Games > STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 01:57
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
Ariq's face hardened as the Sith lied outright to his face, betrayed by the Mask he wore. Perhaps he may have been a more normalized devotee to the Dark Side, incomplete in his corruption, but it was clear that evil ruled his thoughts. His first instincts were violence and threats.

Ariq was past those thoughts. The Trials of a Jedi Knight had forged him into a beacon against Darkness, and the Force was his ally, not merely a weapon as it was for the Sith. A small flick of his empty fingers and the force shifted the mask on the Sith's face, pulling it towards Ariq as a reminder to the Darksider that his lies had been betrayed by simple evidence.

"Your mask betrays you, 'friend.' The Selkath has a name. In his own establishment, you would do well to use it."

The hand with the blaster came flashing up, batting the Sith's lightsaber hilt aside using technique and skill rather than brute force, even as the empty one withdrew his own lightsaber from its concealed sheath and held it low, hilt concealed from the room at large by the Sith's own body.

OOC: If you can slap MY gun aside with no opposed roll, well then I'm going to do the same thing right back.
__________________
GM
none currently
Player
To the Arena! To the Death!

Last edited by Krypton; 11th of August, 2010 at 03:12.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 02:27
Shakespeare's Avatar
Shakespeare
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member: #7929
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,026 (0.32 per day)
The Drowning Selkath, Present Day...

The tension in the office had already begun to spill out into the larger room, with customers edging out of their seats in their eagerness to see what was going on, despite the dark looks they had previously received from both the Cathar and the silver-masked Force-user. Some got up to leave, seizing upon the moment to escape the confines of the cantina, most likely without paying; others remained fixed upon their own beverages and meals, unconcerned with what was happening elsewhere.

Qual's eyes were wide, and nestled as he was against the far wall, he looked small and insignificant. But the fury in his gaze was potent, even by the standards of someone like Farik; he got to his feet and tossed aside his death stick, still unfinished, before pushing his was to Ariq's side. He snarled something in Selkath, but having left his translator unit on the desk, his words were impossible to understand. He looked between the two, however, his glare mainly befalling Ariq; but then he looked towards the door, and his expression dropped further.

The door to The Drowning Selkath was pushed inwards, and six individuals stepped inside, breaching the threshold of the room, their weapons already drawn. A Twi'lek headed the group, and his dark eyes scanned the room, coming to a rest almost instantly on Farik. "There he is," the Twi'lek informant snarled, drawing his own hold-out blaster. "This is for earlier, scum!" As one, the occupants of the cantina cried out in shock and fear, diving for the floor, as the mercenary group raised their weapons and prepared to open fire.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamemaster's Notes: Post your responses to the above (upto the thugs walking in) and then roll Initiative everyone! I'll then respond with the combat order and we can begin. Anyone who is not proficient with the SAGA edition combat rules had better give the rulebook a look through now.
Distances: The six thugs are 7-squares (the Twi'lek), 8-squares (two Humans), 9-squares (one Human and a Gamorrean), and 10-squares (a Gamorrean) away from Farik (and one additional square away from Ariq). Nessa is one square closer to each of these foes, being outside of the office. Assuming that Annah was sat close to the entrance, I'm playing her 3-squares away from the Twi'lek, 4-squares away from the Humans, etc.

Environment Notes: Tables can be tipped over as a Move Action; fighting from behind them grants you a +5 cover bonus to Reflex Defence.
A note for everyone (all seven players) regarding Attacks of Opportunity: because I can't successfully make use of them without a battle map, I'll only be making use of them in two circumstances: when an opponent doesn't use the Withdraw action to leave melee combat (this includes when a combatant runs past a foe to get by him), and when an opponent performs an action that grants his foe an immediate Attack of Opportunity, such as aiming, loading a weapon, etc.

Any questions, let me know.
__________________
Space Marine Commandment 139: "Thou shalt not replace the Space Wolves store of tuna with cans of Puppy Chow."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 03:45
Pulse495's Avatar
Pulse495
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Member: #7978
Posts: 58 (0.02 per day)
Farik's temper was beginning to boil, and it certainly wasn't helping his situation. The Jedi's confrontational attitude mildly suprised him, but for mere moments at most.

He felt a tugging sensation around the mask at his face, as if some force was prying at it. The straps that help it firmly to his head held however, but he could see in the eyes of the Jedi it was his doing, even before he spoke, confirming the fact:
"Your mask betrays you, 'friend.' The Selkath has a name, in his own establishment, you would do well to use it"

The words were punctuated as the jedi slapped aside his lightsaber with a grace and finesse Farik found unexpected. It didn't deter the rising anger in him however, and as with all his emotional peaks these days, he fought to keep it in check. As much as he sorely wanted to slap down the Jedi, he made no attempt to raise the saber hilt again, assuming his point had been made clearly enough. A quiet, but menacing snarl pulled forth from his mouth:

"You clearly have little experience of the Sith. Had I been one, you'd be dead, not argueing with me. You of all people 'jedi' should know better than to judge by appearences. As for the Selkath, I have little need for names, only information."

Before he could say more, gasps and murmers from the cantina proper reached his ears, and fairly certain the Jedi would not slay him out of hand he momentarily divided his attention, glancing across the bar:
"There he is"
The voice was familiar, he remembered the petulant whining tone of that low level, scum sucking, garbage sifting dock rat of an informant. Perhaps he had indeed been too kind in letting the creature live, for it seemed its stupidity was matched only by its capacity for petty mindedness:
"This is for earlier, scum!"

He turned back to the Jedi for a heartbeat:
"If needs be, we can finish this discussion later, I have trash to attend to" The he turned fully in the doorway, and fixed his one time informant with his full attention.

"You are a fool. I let you walk away to have a chance to start again, and become better than you were. Instead, you continue with your folly." He gripped the hilt of his saber hard and his blood sung with anticipation at the combat to come. "Come then. You and I shall dance once more and I will enlighten you and your companions to the error of your ways"

One thumbed gesture brought the lightsaber to life as the red glow bathed his immediate surroundings. A part of his mind considered that producing a blood red saber in the immediate surroundings of the Jedi was probably not really the crux of an irresistably convincing argument, but Farik would deal with that when it was necessary.

-----------------------------------------------
OOC: Kryton, it was only a roleplaying element, checked it with Shakespeare. Outside of combat, with no mechanical effects, he says theres no need to roll. Either way, I've no issue with it being done back. Also, I know you said you pulled the mask off, but given your character couldn't see the straps at the back, theres no reason it would have come off unless you meant to forcefully rip it from his face.

Initiative: 15
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 04:14
dabocim's Avatar
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Member: #7702
Location: Longmont
Posts: 1,009 (0.30 per day)
Annah stood up from her stool, not wanting to get in the way of a confrontation of two force users, and moved to the other side of the bar. She wasn't sure why it had been the equivalent of a perpetual stalemate she was sure that the man in the doorway was the stronger of the two because he moved with such a purpose. After a minute or two they seemed to relax and they were planing on getting out of each others way.

Then the doors slammed open and some thugs walked in and the leader shouted, "This is for earlier scum!" as he leveled a hold out blaster on the force user who had wanted to speak with Qual.

The force user said, "You are a fool. I let you walk away to have a chance to start again, and become better than you were. Instead, you continue with your folly." He gripped the hilt of his saber hard and his blood sung with anticipation at the combat to come. "Come then. You and I shall dance once more and I will enlighten you and your companions to the error of your ways"

Then with a one thumbed gesture he brought his lightsaber to life and a red glow bathed his immediate surroundings.
Annah realized that he could be a sith and she wasn't going to let these thugs get him she was going to make sure that if he was that she killed him she wanted it to feel personal


Initiative 14
__________________
Ever chased a bus down three blocks just to touch it, and then run back?
I do on a daily basis.
Is there something wrong with me?

Last edited by dabocim; 11th of August, 2010 at 05:43.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 04:30
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
"You're quite extraordinary at making friends it seems, Sith. Alive, they can prove you aren't what you say you're not. If they die, your guilt is confirmed."

Ariq slips his lightsaber back into its holster, then ducks out of the way, trusting in the Force to clue him in to any treachery on the part of the Sith Knight.

OOC: Initiative [roll0]
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 04:31
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
15 It made me wait 30 seconds between posts.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 05:32
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
[...continued?]Ariq leapt into action after his brief words to the Sith, snapping off a Stun bolt over the shoulder of the Sith from his blaster, avoiding the telltale glow of his Amber saber. Reports of a Sith in the vicinity would be bad enough - with the Sith from the Hutts' meeting on the planet, the telltale glow from his own saber would put Qual in unnecessary danger.

Practiced skill guided the blaster's shot towards the Twi'lek leader, even as Ariq slipped to the side of the doorway to protect himself from any return fire.

(OOC: Move Action - put lightsaber away. Standard action - SHOOT Attack Roll: 29 Damage roll 14! Minor Action - 5 ft step to the side of the door.)

Last edited by Krypton; 12th of August, 2010 at 00:50.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 05:46
Pantherine's Avatar
Pantherine
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8215
Location: The other end of the rainbow
Posts: 150 (0.05 per day)
Nessa turns about surprised at the commotion behind her, seeing the numerous angry and loud-mouthed assailants rushing in with weapons drawn. Shouting directly at her, she quickly realizes that the words are aimed at Farik, standing at her back. In the midst of the chaos on both sides - the aggressive attackers from one side, Farik and the Jedi on the other - she twitches to a half-crouch as the blast from the Jedi's weapon rings out only inches from her head.

Startled, she frantically ducks out of the way and presses herself up against the lower wall next to the door opening, staring surprisedly up at her companion, the Jedi and the selkath. A less than pleased expression in her eyes at having been caught in the middle of their feud.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 05:53
Ergonomic Cat's Avatar
Ergonomic Cat
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Member: #8160
Location: La Crosse, WI (No zombies)
Posts: 845 (0.27 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Shakespeare # Salporin's Crafts, Present Day...
She realised that the others were watching her expectantly. Salporin gestured vigorously towards his desk, directing R9LD to pick up a flask of water that sat there. Taking it from the droid, Salporin pressed it into Enni's hands, and asked, "What is it?"
”
Wraeth stood directly behind Enni, prepared to catch her if she were to fall, and looked wildly around the room for whatever it is that was attacking her. He spun in a circle, knocking a metal sculpture to the ground where it clattered loudly.

“ Originally Posted by AoM # "There is a dark presence somewhere close by, and it is cutting off my attempts to contact Ariq by use of the Force....Perhaps it would be safer for the three of you to let me travel to meet your contact alone, Salporin. Coming with me - it could get you killed." ”
Wraeth shook his head in irritation, even as Salporin's face showed a look of insult. He hooted in disgust - even someone that didn't speak Shyriiwook would clearly understand his words from his expressions and gestures. "Enni, you know there is no chance you will go alone. A life-debt is not something to discard when it's dangerous or inconvenient. Where you go, I go. Your j'dai are not here to send me away this time, and I will be at your side." He picked up the sculpture, set it on the table, and checked his bowcaster. "We should go, now. If this presence knows you're here, it could be a danger to you. The sooner we learn about it the better."

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Generator Shed, Present Day...

“ Originally Posted by Shakespeare # Salporin's Crafts, Present Day...
"Spread out," the Trandoshan hissed to his fellows, kicking the now-lifeless Cerean away from him; "he might be hiding. Check everywhere."
”
“ Originally Posted by Shakespeare # ”
Wraeth emerged from the tunnel after Salporin and Enni, but before Arnold. He heard the conversation, but saw only the Transdo order his team to spread out. He thought that perhaps he recognized the leader from a job a year or so back - slicing the overrides on a swoop bike, maybe. Or maybe this was a different one - all these lizards looked alike to him. He stepped in front of Enni, crounching down, and trying to pull her down as well. As he did, he threw up a hand to Arnold, and whispered "Don't move." He watched the thugs closely to see if any of them were looking their way - if they were, this could get ugly, fast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stealth: 20
Init: 17

Last edited by Ergonomic Cat; 11th of August, 2010 at 11:39.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 07:20
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
Stealth: 18
Init: 21

I'll add an actual post later (but don't it figure that after going back on forth over whether to take stealth, and deciding not to, I end up needing it. )

Edit: On the other hand - awesome roll for it.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 10:24
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.30 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Shakespeare # Salporin's Crafts, Present Day... ”
"What is it?" Salporin asked her as Enni took the flask of water in her hands, looking at it dumbly, as though she had little idea what to do with it. Her brows still furrowed in concern and distraction. She had always known the Smuggler's Moon to reek with the power of the Dark Side. Such a place was always ripe with temptations and evil. But no mere den of Dark Power could have been so direct in its clouding of her vision.

"The Dark Side," Enni muttered, as though it were explanation enough, but when it evoked no response from her companions, she began to elaborate.

"There is a dark presence somewhere close by, and it is cutting off my attempts to contact Ariq by use of the Force. That is how the dark side works... it clouds everything, twists our visions and casts a shadow of fear and hatred over our very beings. I... I felt this presence when I stretched out my feelings with the Force, and I fear that it has now felt my presence as well." Enni looked around to her friends. "I fear I may have just endangered you all."

Enni stood up. "There is something or someone on this moon that is deliberately trying to distort my powers, and it is troubling. Perhaps it would be safer for the three of you to let me travel to meet your contact alone, Salporin. Coming with me - it could get you killed."

The thought of her friends being hurt washed quickly through her mind, and she immediately sought to steel herself. A Jedi must conquer fear, not the other way around. Yet still, she knew that if her friends were hurt because of her lack of caution and sense, she would never forgive herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“ Originally Posted by Shakespeare # The Generator Shed, Present Day...


"Spread out," the Trandoshan hissed to his fellows, kicking the now-lifeless Cerean away from him; "he might be hiding. Check everywhere."
”
Enni scowled at the murder she had witnessed, but their position was not ideal for her to engage in close quarters. She looked to Saporin and whispered, "That wasn't our contact, was it?" Having never seen the Cerean that they intended to meet before, she couldn't be certain. Whoever these thugs were, they were definitely looking for someone.

"We shouldn't try to fight them unless we have to," she added quietly. To give in and react to the murder with anger was the path of the dark side, but it was also a path to needless death. If they could find the contact before this party of goons, they could perhaps escape without more loss of life. If however, that Cerean was whom they were here to meet, Enni knew that the next course of action would have to be the detainment and interrogation of his executioners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stealth Roll: 13
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 10:26
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.30 per day)
Initiative Roll: 14
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 13:28
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.30 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Ergonomic Cat # Wraeth shook his head in irritation, even as Salporin's face showed a look of insult. He hooted in disgust - even someone that didn't speak Shyriiwook would clearly understand his words from his expressions and gestures. "Enni, you know there is no chance you will go alone. A life-debt is not something to discard when it's dangerous or inconvenient. Where you go, I go. Your j'dai are not here to send me away this time, and I will be at your side." He picked up the sculpture, set it on the table, and checked his bowcaster. "We should go, now. If this presence knows you're here, it could be a danger to you. The sooner we learn about it the better." ”


Enni smiled sadly,"You're right, of course, old friend. I should know better than to try to dissuade you." Her smile faded. "But ever since Master Krell's death - I've realized the full scope of depravity that these Sith are capable of. I would gladly die a hundred deaths before allowing you to fall into their hands." Enni's mirthless grin returned, as the thought struck her that she was being as unreasonable in her worry for Wraeth and Salporin's safety as they were with hers. "Remember, I owe you a life debt as well after that day. I may not be a wookie, but we humans are capable of great loyalty as well. We must do our best to protect each other. Just know that a great danger may be following us."
-----------------------------------------------------------

The Generator Shed, Present Day...



“ Originally Posted by Ergonomic Cat # Wraeth emerged from the tunnel after Salporin and Enni, but before Arnold. He heard the conversation, but saw only the Transdo order his team to spread out. He thought that perhaps he recognized the leader from a job a year or so back - slicing the overrides on a swoop bike, maybe. Or maybe this was a different one - all these lizards looked alike to him. He stepped in front of Enni, crounching down, and trying to pull her down as well. As he did, he threw up a hand to Arnold, and whispered "Don't move." He watched the thugs closely to see if any of them were looking their way - if they were, this could get ugly, fast. ”
Enni decided that if a fight were going to break out, it might well be one at a distance. She thumbed open the leather strap that held her heavy blaster in place. Despite being a normal heavy blaster in effect; appearance-wise, the design and handle of the blaster was unique and ornate, marked along the grip and down the barrel with the adopted crest of the Seraf Foundation. It had been a gift from her father on her sixteenth birthday. Other girls on distant agricultural worlds might have had a pony or a kaadu, but on the Smuggler's Moon, a reliable weapon of death was considered a loving gift.

Despite it becoming a secondary weapon compared to her lightsaber, it still at times had its uses, and now might be one of them. The drop was too far for her to avoid breaking a bone, and moving down the ladder would open her up to fire from the thugs blasters, so she had little in the way of options for closing the distance. If she remained up here on the catwalk and used her blaster from the high ground, she would likely fare better. She was a decent shot with a blaster, and it wasn't as if a lightsaber was the only weapon one could guide with the Force.

The best option was to remain quiet and hope that the four goons didn't notice them. She was thankful now for having her friends here with her. If and when things did go wrong, she knew they stood a better chance of making it out in one piece if they all worked together.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 00:58
dabocim's Avatar
dabocim
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Member: #7702
Location: Longmont
Posts: 1,009 (0.30 per day)
Annah leaped up from her booth and drew her blasters leveling them on the leader.
She said, "His insult must have been so terrible if you're going to kill him over it."

With that she leveled one of her blasters at the lead thug and fired it. She shot at the leader and she cursed to herself, while thinking Damn a week or two with out practice and I can barely aim straight. She shouldn't have needed another reminder as to why she needed to keep her guard up. Last time she got this careless she turned from hunter into prey. She remembered the feeling of racing through the streets with her target right on her heels. She was lucky to have survived that encounter and she didn't want to have such a hard time fighting for her life, so she got better at fighting and hunting.

----------------------
to sumarize move action to stand up attack lead thug swift draw

Last edited by dabocim; 13th of August, 2010 at 07:12. Reason: for some reason I left out about three forths of what I wanted to write
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 07:16
Pulse495's Avatar
Pulse495
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Member: #7978
Posts: 58 (0.02 per day)
The shot hummed over his shoulder, and for a heartbeat, he thought the Jedi had fired on him and that he was about to be struck down from behind, but then the coherant bolt passed him and flashed towards the group of thugs by the door.

He didn't focus on where the bolt went, not even bothering to register if it had hit anyone. Instead he began to stride towards the Twi'lek informant swinging his saber from one side to the other, scoring through tables and floor alike.

It was an old technique left over from his Sith days, and had proved to be very effective in intimidating those of questionable courage. There was no question here, he was dealing with a coward. His sudden advance had carried him forwards, within a few feet of the cowardly informant and his collegues.

Farik was done playing with them, and his inhibition to violence towards them had vanished. He meant to do them harm, and he knew it was his darker side that urged him to it, but for now his better and darker sides were in agreement. They had to be defeated, destroyed and killed if necessary.

He met the Twi'lek's gaze, and raised his hand calling up the force to strike down his foes. He felt the power build in his fingertips, and with a surge he hurled forth a wave of power.

-------------------------------------------
OOC: Move Action: Move 6 squares towards the leading Twi'lek. Standard Action: Hitting the buggers with Force Slam.

Rolls:

Force Slam: Use the Force: 29
Force Slam: Damage: 11

Deflection rolls (2): 1: 23
2: 19
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 14:19
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Ergonomic Cat # Wraeth shook his head in irritation, even as Salporin's face showed a look of insult. He hooted in disgust - even someone that didn't speak Shyriiwook would clearly understand his words from his expressions and gestures. "Enni, you know there is no chance you will go alone. A life-debt is not something to discard when it's dangerous or inconvenient. Where you go, I go. Your j'dai are not here to send me away this time, and I will be at your side." ”
"And where he goes, I go. Besides, knowing the kind of trouble you will no doubt get into, I'm sure you'll need my assistance in solving the mess, much as you did during the last times we worked together.

"Also, when we are not more urgently engaged, I would prefer to give you a full checkup. Your brush with the dark side seems to have rendered you physically ill, at least temporarily. It would be prudent to verify that there are no lasting side effects.
"



“ Originally Posted by AoM # Enni smiled sadly,"You're right, of course, old friend. I should know better than to try to dissuade you." Her smile faded. "But ever since Master Krell's death - I've realized the full scope of depravity that these Sith are capable of. I would gladly die a hundred deaths before allowing you to fall into their hands." Enni's mirthless grin returned, as the thought struck her that she was being as unreasonable in her worry for Wraeth and Salporin's safety as they were with hers. "Remember, I owe you a life debt as well after that day. I may not be a wookie, but we humans are capable of great loyalty as well. We must do our best to protect each other. Just know that a great danger may be following us." ”
"Hmph. And undying loyalty is expected as a matter of course from droids, isn't it? But I suppose that I am hardly a counter-example, since I seem determined to do everything my owner asks of me, including putting myself in incalculable danger, as a a matter of course."

And enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Generator Shed, Present Day...



As R9 surveyed the scene in front of him, he considered the situation. The murder was distasteful from his perspective, as he did value the life that droids don't quite experience, but organics seemed to take for granted, but living on Nar Shaddaa for many years had made this distaste little more than a casual reaction. He had more pressing concerns.

What is the situation?
Thugs have murdered a Cerean, possibly our contact, and are searching for his associates. Will likely attack us on sight. They have not yet located us, and we have the high ground.

Courses of action?
1: Remain hidden, and attempt to escape without notice. 2: Use element of surprise and height to quickly engage and subdue thugs.

“ "Don't move." ”
“ "We shouldn't try to fight them unless we have to," she added quietly ”
Lowering the volume of his vocabulator to the minimum threshold necessary for his allies to hear and understand him, R9 spoke. "I suppose that is a reasonable decision. Shall we wait here and hide then, and try to escape when we get the chance? Or is there something else we must still do here?"

If a face like R9's featureless mask could frown, it would be right now. Something did not was not adding up in his assessment of the situation. Why was a group of thugs committing murder at just the time and place they were going to meet an information trader who could help one jedi locate another, immediately after some dark force user had prevented said communication between said jedi? Could this be some kind of ambush designed for them? If so, what would the correct course of action be?

"Do you suppose the Dark Side influence you mentioned earlier could have anything to do with this?"
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 15:07
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.30 per day)
Enni thought about what the droid asked. When she had first felt the obstruction clouding her vision, she had felt the dark presence detecting her, gazing at her. She had looked back, stretching out with the force to pin point the location of the dark sider. It had been disconcertingly easy, as though the dark force-user had no inclination nor desire to keep itself hidden from her. She had sensed that it was incredibly strong with the force, its raw power augmented by its immersion in the dark side of the force. She was certain that she could not stand against such a foe and succeed on her own. That had to have been the reason the dark sider took no precautions in hiding itself from her. It was confident of its power, and would welcome a confrontation. It was frightening how close this presence was to her, for with a sense that could extend throughout the planet, it had been a mere few miles from her position. Had it the desire, she felt certain that the dark sider could chase her down. Periodically, Enni was checking to make sure that the distance had not become closer.

Enni had realized that the only thing that might concern this dark sider was that Enni might succeed in her goal to locate Ariq. Two jedi knights fighting side by side might be enough to challenge this Sith, but she knew that this dark sider was stronger than the Sith Apprentice, Darth Ultros had been.

Her thoughts returned to the present. Could these thugs be in league with the dark sider? Possible, but only indirectly she thought. It did not make much sense to send these lowly goons to stop her when a direct intervention would be far simpler and more in line with a confident Sith Master. Unless of course they were toying with her - she wouldn't put it past a Sith.

"It's possible, but unclear," she said in a whisper. "If they are, it creates more questions than it answers."

Enni searched her feelings, attempting to discern the best course of action. Letting the Force be her guide, she thought about the thugs below, and wondered to what end engaging them in a fight would lead.

****
Use the Force, searching feelings: 15 (success, barely, but a success nontheless)

Last edited by AoM; 12th of August, 2010 at 15:23.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 02:11
Shakespeare's Avatar
Shakespeare
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member: #7929
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,026 (0.32 per day)
The Drowning Selkath, Present Day...

The screams and tumbling of the cantina's occupants was dwarfed by the sudden flurry of movement that was birthed by the building's stranger residents, who seemed to move as one in reaction to the thugs' appearance. A shout went out from somewhere nearby as blasters were raised; the scream's volume ascended when the first shot escaped the muzzle of a weapon, and a crimson bolt danced across the bredth of the cantina.

It was Ariq who had gained the initiative, his reflexes allowing him to squeeze off a blast before he rolled himself into cover to one side of the office door. Nessa, unlike Farik, had been unprepared for being so close to such an attack, and she ducked down to one side, hissing to herself out of shock and anger, silently cursing her luck as she watched Farik draw his lightsaber and take towards their assailants.

Hit by the Jedi's frighteningly well-aimed round, the Twi'lek backpeddled, his shoulder smouldering and his expression a mask of pain, a mask that rapidly broke, replaced with fear upon registering the rapid approach of the black-clad warrior who was marching his way. He opened his mouth to say something -- to plead, most likely, based on the width of his eyes -- but his words were cut off by the wave of Force energy that Farik sent his way. The blast tackled the Twi'lek about the chest, catapulting him backwards over his entourage mere moments before they hit the floor, their legs stolen from beneath them; the Informant's back met with the cantina doors, throwing them open, and his head was met by the walkway's metal barrier, the contact with which sent him into the depths of unconsciousness. The grip on his blaster lessened, and his weapon fell away to the floor.

The thugs began to clamber to their feet, the Humans -- unsurprisingly -- being the more dexterous of the group. The foremost of their number staggered forwards angrily, bringing their weapons to bear as they snarled at Farik; a flurry of blaster shots answered the grey Force-user's glare, and though the former Sith was indeed quick and well-trained, several shots came close to penetrating his guard -- a sign that his anger was making him sloppy.

Of the Gamoreans, only one had managed to retain any interest in the matter now that their employer was out of action: whilst his partner started out of the door, taking to the balcony with powerful steps, the Gamorean turned his blaster rifle towards the bounty hunter who had rose, drawing her blaster, ready to join the fray for her own reasons. He squeezed off a shot, surprising Annah with the sudden change in tact, and she was forced to duck to one side, narrowly missing the crimson steam as it sailed over her shoulder. Another shot was sent her way by the third of the Humans, but she was better prepared, and she returned fire quickly, catching the Human in the side and birthing a shout of pain from his throat.

Surveying the scene from his place behind the door's frame, Ariq glanced towards the Selkath, who had quickly retreated to the back of his office, ducking down with a snarl and a glare towards the Jedi. Before Ariq could offer an excuse or calming word, however, he felt his body begin to grow cold, and his mind succumb to a dull ache; he recognised the sensation from his previous attempts to locate nearby Force users as the dark presence that had trailed into his thoughts. And right then, in that moment, a horrid realisation dawned on him: the presence was nearing him, and it was doing so quickly.

Time was running out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Gamemaster Notes: What follows is a run-down of the finished turn, and the Initiative Order for the cantina's combat. Please be sure to post in order from this point on -- it makes my job a lot easier.
Initiative Order: Ariq, Farik, Human Thugs, Gamorean Thugs, Annah, Nessa
And now the combat summary: Ariq and Farik's attacks succeeded in knocking the Twi'lek unconscious. Because he was subdued before Annah could make her attack roll, I've changed the bounty hunter's target to one of the humans, who was hit and damage was dealt as normal.

The Humans and Gamoreans were knocked off their feet by the Force slam, but on their turn they got to their feet. One Gamorean has thought better of the fight and turned to run; the other Gamoreans and Humans have begun firing at Annah and Farik. A blaster rifle shot bypassed Annah's Defence, lowering her HP by 12; a blaster pistol shot bypassed Farik's Reflex Defence and Deflection rolls both, dealing 18 points of damage. I ask both players to post their new HP totals in their Character Threads.

I don't think I've missed anything, but I'm only human, so give me a reminder if I have.

Any questions, let me know.

Notes: In the interest of not having to continuous double-check my rolls before I can get my posts finished, I've rolled my combat rolls in my GM Area section of the board. Don't worry, I am indeed rolling things. 8)

Farik: If you want, your character can also sense the approach of the Dark Presence. You don't recognise it personally, but you know it's powerful -- more so than any Sith Lord that comes to your immediate mind. Do with the information as you may.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Generator Shed, Present Day...

The walkway creaked underfoot, and for a moment the group stalled in their movements, their gazes drawn earthwards as they tracked the movements of the assassins. Thankfully not one of them looked up -- the sound of the party's tred upon the walkway hadn't penetrated the loud hum of the generator, which seemed to pick up speed, its growl echoing farther, as though trying to aid the Jedi and her friends in their attempts to hide.

Once satisfied that she was in no immediate danger, Enni allowed her focus to turn inwards, the Force penetrating her thoughts and feelings like a deft blade, warming her as it sorted through the raw emotion and uncertainty, allowing her access to a final, recognisable deduction. She smiled softly, despite herself, at the momentary flush of clarity; it ebbed away quickly, as did her smile, and she opened her eyes.

The group below were well-trained, and conflict with them would be problematic, but far from impossible. As to who they were and why there were there she didn't have an answer. Engaging the mercenaries might provide them with answers to such questions, however, but Enni couldn't be sure whether their conflict would hinder any future efforts at finding Ariq.

Before she could relay her findings to her companions, however, one of the murderers spoke, his voice spearing with merciful clarity through the incessant cry of the generator. "He ain't here." Edging closer to the edge, the group recognised the Twi'lek as the speaker. He looked towards the Trandoshan, his composure calm and almost bored. "He's long gone, or maybe he didn't even show."

"Keep looking," the Trandoshan snarled, glowering at the Human who had, until then, been staring back the way they had come rather than begun searching the parimeter. "If we don't go back with some good news, then we're dead."

"I don't know why we took this job, anyways," the Twi'lek spoke up again, bending down to check the Cerean's attire. He paused momentarily, grinning with sharp teeth as he pocketted the deceased credit chip, and then looked back towards the others. "Never a good career move, hunting Jedi."

"It is if he doesn't kill you," the Human called back over his shoulder, moving around to the far side of the generator, his weapon raised as he checked behind the pipes and external mechanical casings.

"But if you're dead, you can't get paid."

"Shut up," the Trandoshan snarled, shouldering his rifle. The others looked towards him as he inhailed deeply, slowly turning as he cast his gaze back towards the doorway beneath the balcony. A long moment of silenced passed, and then ended abruptly when the Trandoshan hissed. "He could be hiding elsewhere in the shed."

"Or maybe he's long gone," the Twi'lek offered, his tone bored.

The head of the group was quick in his movements, and with the passing of a second he was standing before the Twi'lek, his fingers clasped tightly about the mercenary's throat. He lifted the Twi'lek up onto his feet and snarled angrily. "Why don't you shut up, you putrid stain?"

"Careful," the Twi'lek whispered with a widening grin. He nodded downwards, directing the Trandoshan's attentions to the vibro-knife that was placed carefully between them, poised and ready to impale the larger creature with the smallest amount of pressure. "I've gutted larger folks for less."

"Try it," the Trandoshan replied, his anger growing, his grip tightening, his face nearing the smaller mercenary's threateningly.

"Hey! Give it a rest," called the Human, hastening to their side, and placing his hands between the two of them. With great effort he peeled the Trandoshan away from the Twi'lek. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to go back to her without results. Not going to get them if you two are busy cutting on each other."

"How do we know he'd even come here?" the second Trandoshan spoke up, his tone as aggressive as his partner's, but his body language betraying more control.

"Because this piece of slime," the Twi'lek answered, nudging the Cerean with his boot, "is the sole contact with the Information Broker. If the Jedi was looking to find a reliable transport and get off-planet, then he'd have to come here."

"Well he ain't here now. Instead of wasting time, why don't we scour the local area?"

There was a lingering moment of tension between the mercenaries -- prodominently between the larger reptile and the Twi'lek -- but finally they began to react, snatching up their gear.

And then, suddenly, a beeping echoed from the heart of the group, and the Twi'lek came to a stand, reaching into his robes, withdrawing from its depths a slim comlink. He lifted it to his ear and began speaking in a language barely recognisable as Bothan. Leaning in closer, R9LD managed to catch the brunt of it against the hum of the generator; before he could relay it to his companions, however, the Twi'lek translated the conversation's summary to the others.

"There's a fight at The Drowning Selkath," he said, sneering, his eyes flashing. "Says that a Jedi might be involved..."

"Then we move," the Trandoshan hissed. Lifting his blaster rifle, he aimed a final kick to the head of the Cerean and then turned for the door, leading his fellows back towards the entrance.

--------------------------------------------------

Gamemasters Notes: All of your rolls were successful, and thus I allowed you to witness the above interaction without interference. Let me know what you intend on doing -- attacking them, following them, or confering amongst themselves -- and get some posts up; since combat was averted, you don't need to post in any particular order (unless you intend on attacking the group, in which case use the Initiative rolls of before).

Any questions, send them on.
__________________
Space Marine Commandment 139: "Thou shalt not replace the Space Wolves store of tuna with cans of Puppy Chow."

Last edited by Shakespeare; 14th of August, 2010 at 02:14.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 11:42
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Shakespeare # "Never a good career move, hunting Jedi."[/font] ”
The thugs were hunting a jedi.

Who might be hunting a jedi?
Crime lords unlikely to get involved in hunting a jedi. Too dangerous. Possibly Hutts, but they have been keeping neutral, and it would be a dangerous move even for some of them. Strongest possibility is in some undercover dark sider – potentially the same one that Enni identified previously.

They were hunting a male jedi, which ruled out Enni. This most likely left just Ariq as their target. Enni had been sent to find him since there were no other jedi in the area. In addition, according to Enni, he had gone missing while on a reconnaissance mission. If his mission had gone awry, and his target had spotted him, then they would very likely be out hunting him to stop him from divulging whatever information he had uncovered.

“ "There's a fight at The Drowning Selkath," he said, sneering, his eyes flashing. "Says that a Jedi might be involved..."

"Then we move," the Trandoshan hissed. Lifting his blaster rifle, he aimed a final kick to the head of the Cerean and then turned for the door, leading his fellows back towards the entrance.
”
”It seems we were able to obtain most of the information we needed without resorting to conflict. If I am correct, then these thugs are after Ariq. I advise we follow them without arousing attention, so that we may prevent them from ambushing Ariq, should he really be at The Drowning Selkath.”

I will no doubt be forced to get involved in combat. I detest getting involved in combat. But I'm here to help Wraeth, who is here to help Enni, and she needs to find her ally. And Arik is one of the more pleasant organics. I suppose I'd like to help make sure he survives.

R9's eyes and orbs glowed green for a brief instant, as he reviewed his combat programming, and scanned it to check for memory loss and corruption. When his eyes reverted to their normal golden glow, he checked the holdout blaster pistol in his hand for any flaws which could prove fatal in battle.

Satisfied that he was ready for any confrontation ahead, he turned to face Wraeth, and see what his owner thought of the situation.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 12:34
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
Ariq's mind went blank, attempting again to blend into the background of Nar Shaddaa. As much as he may desire investigating this Sith further, there were far worse problems -

The Sith Lord from the Hutts' council had tracked Ariq to the Drowning Selkath. Everything the Republic and the Jedi Council had invested in Qual and his contacts was for naught if he stuck around to be captured. He had to leave. The device blocking his communications must fall, and soon - but first, he had to escape.

The Force must be his ally, now, just as it had been in the last week. Rest would come, but not today. The blaster he held in his hand was slipped back into his hip holster, and Ariq checked with his free hand to make sure his recorder with the recording of the Sith's conversation with the Hutts was still secure, as well as the directions and intel Qual had gathered on the device the Hutts were using to jam even his encrytped operative's commlink.

The Force surged through Ariq, lending its strength and speed yet again to his flight.
With a warning he couldn't explain to anyone who troubled to ask, Ariq towards (and out, if he makes it) the door, propelled by the power of life itself, "Trouble comes, Sith. If you're certain that word is a lie, I recommend you find yourself elsewhere in the instant future."

Ariq trusted in the Force to knock the men before the door prone so that he could flee, directing it with a sweep of his hand as he moved forwards.

(Swift Action: Use the Force to active the Force Power Surge 16 Move Action: Run as fast as he can through the door, trusting in the Force to guide things like 'path' and 'direction' - holstering his weapon as part of the move action) Standard Action (Since I can't get past them, anway): Use the Force to activate the Force Power Force Slam -roll later due to editing

Last edited by Krypton; 16th of August, 2010 at 06:03. Reason: Can't get through the door (I'd thought the Twi'lek was the guy in front of the door.)
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 15:02
AoM's Avatar
AoM
Nightwing [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member: #1407
Location: Other side of the Earth.
Posts: 1,438 (0.30 per day)
"R9 is right," Enni said softly. "We need to follow them. However, it would be better if we could get to the Drowning Selkath before they do. Salporin, do you know where this bar is?"

Enni felt sorry for the Cerean information broker, whom they would now never meet. Another casualty due to the intrigues of the Sith Empire. At least there was a silver lining to all this - Ariq was alive, or presumed alive by his enemies. With her vision clouded by the Dark Side, she had not known if she would find her old companion alive or dead. Now she knew there was still a chance to find him and learn what sort of hornet's nest he had kicked up.

"If it's far enough, I might have time to get to my swoop and beat them to it," she added. "You three could keep tabs on them and stay in contact with me through my comlink. Also, it sounds like whoever these guys are, they don't want to let Ariq find a transport off planet. We may have to locate one ourselves."
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 16th of August, 2010, 05:58
Pulse495's Avatar
Pulse495
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Member: #7978
Posts: 58 (0.02 per day)
Farik felt the sting as his muscles burned with the exertion of such a desperate set of parries. He slam had hurled them all down, hurling the idiot twi'lek from the cantina all together. A fitting reminder to him to heed the words Farik had with him earlier.

As his mind quickly surveyed the scene and he suppressed the burning in his shoulders where the blaster bolt has passed far too close for comfort. It felt as though he had wrenched the joint in trying to parry it so desperately. As he prepared his move, he was drawn up suddenly by a crushing dark side presence.

It was overwhelming, totally encompassing and dominating, and it seemed to call to him, and the darker side of him called back, as if pleading to be taken in by it. It was powerful, so much more so than anything he had ever sense before, his old master included. Alone, they would all die. If that presence caught them, their only hope was to stand together. And that meant this fight needed to end NOW.

Surging forward, Farik leaped a fallen table, closing down on the first human thug, noting with wry amusement the running Gammorean. Run little pig, you might be the only survivor today.

The Jedi spoke to him of the dark sider he could feel and as he moved he yelled back:
"Jedi, this prescence is more powerful than anything I've ever felt before! If we leave alone, we will be hunted and die alone! Cooperation," Farik practically spat the word, having little love for these Jedi after their earlier exchange, but he wasn't stupid "is the only way to survive."

Then he busied himself to the task of destroying what little remained of the thugs. He was suprised at their mettle, staying despite their employer being incapacitated, but the suprise vanished in the glow of his saber as he swung for the human in front of him.
----------------------------
OOC: Not the longest post, but it covers my actions for the time being.
Actions are Move: 2 squares towards the first human behind the recently departed Twi'lek. Standard: Standard Lightsaber attack on said human. Swift: Yelling to Ariq.

Rolls:
Lightsaber Attack: 30
Lightsaber Damage: 18

Deflect: 1: 19
Deflect: 2: 16
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 16th of August, 2010, 06:04
Krypton's Avatar
Krypton
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Member: #7768
Posts: 1,166 (0.35 per day)
(Previous Force Slam roll) 13
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 17th of August, 2010, 18:59
Shakespeare's Avatar
Shakespeare
Mohrg [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Member: #7929
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,026 (0.32 per day)
The Drowning Selkath, Present Day...

With the Force fuelling his movements, Ariq darted out of cover and made for the door with more speed and grace that anyone could have imagined. Several patrons, hidden as they were beneath their stools and tables, glanced up in awe, fear, or surprise at his passing; one even uttered the word, "Demon," betraying his ignorance of the galaxy's ways, and of the true nature and existance of the Force.

Despite Ariq's speed and the formidable sight of the Jedi moving towards them, the party before the door did not surrender ground; some raised their weapons, preparing to fire en masse in the hopes of downing the warrior before he could demolish the distance between them. Before they could squeeze the triggers of their weapons, however, Ariq sent a widal wave of Force energy their way, crashing into them solidly. Some reeled, and some grimaced, but -- having learned from their mistakes earlier -- not one of them was taken from their feet.

"Take him down," one of the Humans snarled. The foremost of their number seemed ready to obliege, until Farik's move to engage caught his focus. He tried to back-peddle, but there was little room beneath him and the door frame -- the ligthsaber came down, cutting a deep grove into his shoulder before he could spin-off to one-side, carrying him out of the reach of the burning weapon as he howled in pain and anger.

The others were beginning to acknowledge the danger they were in -- as one, the group began to manoeuvre towards the door, the Gamoreans a little quicker than their more disciplined Human counterparts. The two Humans standing behind Farik's current target raised their weapons and let forth a volley of crimson, designed more for the purpose of keeping him at bay than to actually hit him. And though not a one did make contact, the barrage came very close on several occasions, forcing the warrior to again give pause, and re-evaluate his defences.

-------------------------------------------------------


Gamemaster Notes: Ariq, your Force slam roll wasn't high enough to defeat the Fort Defences of the thugs, and thus none of them were knocked prone. You did, however, get to roll half damage -- something I did myself to save time (you rolled a total of 7 on 2d6).

Farik, your attack against the foremost Human thug was successful, and though you've not killed him, you've knocked him down the Condition Track, and are really putting the sweat on the group. They're beginning to back-peddle towards the door (moving 2 squares each for their Move Actions through the entrance doors and out to the otherside); the two Humans behind the wounded combatant have used their Standard Actions to shoot at Farik -- both bypassed his Reflex Defence and Deflection totals, dealing a total of 21 damage to him (neither damage roll beat his Damage Threshold though, so no Condition Track movement). That's 39 HP down so far, Farik.

However, the thug who you've injured with your lightsaber has not made use of the Withdraw Action whilst moving with his companions towards the door. This means that you get to make an immediate Attack of Opportunity against him as of the publishing of this post (no need to wait for your turn).

Farik, Annah, and Ariq -- please make a note in your Character Threads of your new HP totals as of the reading of this post. Post in your respective Threads when you've done this, so I know it's been done.

Addendum: Krypton, I can't find in the SAGA rulebook the rule regarding the free 1 square movement you took before -- according to what I've read, even 1 square counts as a Move Action. Also, holstering a weapon is a separate Move Action, so you're movement and holstering would deny you the use of a Standard Action. I'll let it go this time though.

If you find any rules running opposite to the above, let me know. But that's according to what I've read, and thus from this point on will be taken into effect.

AoM and Cheese: I'll get something up for you as soon as I receive a post from Cat. If I don't get a post from him prior to getting ones from Dabocim and Pantherine, I'll skip ahead and move you on with my next post.

Further Addendum: Dabocim, the new positioning of the thugs means that you can't bull-rush them (they're outside now, and there's a wall between you and them). You can, however, move 2 squares towards the door and shoot past Farik and Ariq at the Humans (one is injured, the other two are just weary). The Gamoreans are behind their companions, and thus can't be targetted without penalty; it doesn't matter much, though, since it looks like they're about to run anyways.

Other than that don't think I missed anything, but if I have, let me me know.
__________________
Space Marine Commandment 139: "Thou shalt not replace the Space Wolves store of tuna with cans of Puppy Chow."

Last edited by Shakespeare; 17th of August, 2010 at 19:02.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 17th of August, 2010, 23:45
Pulse495's Avatar
Pulse495
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Member: #7978
Posts: 58 (0.02 per day)
Attack of Opportunity
----------------
Farik's furious assault on the group had them reeling, and as he had pushed his advantage, he had cut deep into one of them, his saber seeking and parting the flesh of his enemy. Only his opponents stumble back had saved him from being nothing but two sabered halves falling in Farik's wake.

Wisely, the human had tried to withdraw from the immediate combat with his collegues, but his attempts were sloppy and poorly executed, leaving him open to another attack. An Attack Farik intended to exploit to its fullest.

His hands had completed the sweep begun with the issueing of his force powers and saber assault and both hands closed hard onto the hilt as he brought it down in a double handed swing, aiming to cleave through his opponents spine.
------------------------------
OOC:
Rolls:
Lightsaber Attack: 23
Lightsaber Damage: 19
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren