Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Public Commonness > Character Acquisition

Unread 29th of June, 2013, 00:16
Church
Spectre [GM]

Member: #10480
(Very) Early Interest Feeler: Werewolf 20th Anniversary

Until RL has calmed down for me significantly I won't be running another game, but when it HAS I intend on making Werewolf the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary my first new title. To that end, I thought I'd get this recruitment thread up early so that I can plan ahead.

I'll be looking for 3-5 players for this. The basic idea is to begin the game somewhere quieter like Manitou Springs, but with the chance to expand beyond it; alternatively, I may just set it in a city, if that proves to be more popular.

Ideally, I'd like players who like writing detailed posts. Kind of essential for an atmospheric game like Werewolf.
Unread 29th of June, 2013, 11:09
InThisMoment
Ghoul

Member: #10481
<---
Unread 29th of June, 2013, 14:43
LynMars
Famine Spirit [Epic]

Member: #836
Hrm. I could be persuaded. I love W:tA.

Shoot me a PM if/when you're ready to go! I don't look back here as often as I used to, since I'm not in any active games at the moment. But with college and grad school being done, and days spent babysitting my nephew currently while semi-job hunting (yay no school in the summer so needing daycare), I have copious freetime. -_-

No tabletop gaming either, since moving. ;.;

I've been getting RP in WoW and my raid leader is running a PbP "Rise of the Runelords" Pathfinder campaign on our guild site. We've been playing since March (planning and chargen started much earlier!) and are on...Day 2. XD Lots of inexperienced forum RPers though, plus real life. It's not our old days of the Wired*Nun Cult, but hey.
Unread 30th of June, 2013, 00:26
Church
Spectre [GM]

Okay, that's two. Feel free to offer up early concept ideas, folks - makes it more likely that someone won't nab your character type when I start moving on this.
Unread 1st of July, 2013, 00:09
Church
Spectre [GM]

My stroke-surviving mother is doing remarkably well, or appears to be; in the next few days I'll be getting a better picture regarding how things will be playing out, meaning that I may be able to take on this chronicle sooner than anticipated - perhaps in a week or two.

Players keep on joining should start discussing concepts as soon as they have them.
Unread 3rd of July, 2013, 01:15
Church
Spectre [GM]

I've made a request for the forum now. Time to get your concept-caps on, folks!