Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > ShatteredUniverse's Games > Heroic Legacies

Unread 21st of May, 2010, 06:09
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

Member: #8074
Francis notices that something strange is going on with John, Rawne and a reporter.
She uses her special sight to have a better look at the reporter (Max). If he pulls a gun or other weapon, she'll try to throw it away with her telekinesis.
Unread 22nd of May, 2010, 08:28
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

Member: #894
Originally Posted by ShatteredUniverse # He moves closer to the Colonel.

John ignores the rest of what comes out of the guys mouth and concentrates on the area directly around Max. Having put Max under the effects of his slow motion control John moves in and puts hand cuffs on the guy, "Really Mr. Danforth you should know better than to hinder an ongoing investigation. You could have just trampled on a foot or tire print which could be very important. No matter what kind of stupid theories you and your tabloid want to push for, I really can't substantiate anything. You will have to come with me and remain indisposed till the investigation in this area is over."

John takes Max over to a Police Van and instructs that he be held for crossing a police line. John fully expects Rawne to 'hold the line'.
Unread 22nd of May, 2010, 13:22
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

Member: #8028
Max is quite petulant at being cuffed. "Goddamnit, you know damned well this will get thrown out of court!" He screams, before an officer puts him in the van.

The media is going nuts over the arrest.

"Sir, homicide is here." An officer tells John.
Unread 23rd of May, 2010, 04:57
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

Francis asks Ricky to help get Roy outside.
If Ricky wants to, Francis tries to carry Roy outside with Ricky's help, towards a medical team.
If he doesn't, Francis will try to get help from somebody else inside the building.

Last edited by Francis; 23rd of May, 2010 at 05:22.
Unread 23rd of May, 2010, 13:41
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

Ricky was in a funk, but when he looked over to that Francis girl taking care of the guy he was chained up to, was it Roy?, he felt like he could have been much worse off. At least he was capable of getting out of scrapes like this, he had these weird powers. Roy there, though, wasn't anybody special, and he couldn't handle the shit that he'd found himself in.

Ricky might not care for people much, but he didn't wish anybody harm.

And besides, this guy was chained up with me. There might be something important connecting the two of us, and I wouldn't want him dying before I found out what.

Ignoring the feelings of compassion that his subconscious was trying to send to him, Ricky went over to the woman, to try and help her take care of Roy.

He gives Roy a quick look-over, and after determining that Roy is indeed breathing, and has a stable pulse, he mentions this to Francis. "Since he's in no immediate danger, there's not much my middle-school first aid will help us with. I do know that it's generally advised not to move unconscious wounded people about. I suggest you help me maneouver him into a sitting position, then get him some cold water, if you can get a hold of it. And some ice for the swelling."

While Francis is hopefully getting the water and ice, Ricky carefully gets Roy into a sitting position, piling some cardboard boxes to be used as a backrest and a pillow. Not the perfect solution but it would have to do. He's careful to keep the wound on Roys head from resting on the boxes.
Unread 24th of May, 2010, 09:08
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

Originally Posted by ShatteredUniverse # "Sir, homicide is here." An officer tells John.
"Thank you officer."

John heads over to the rest of the media and gets their attention.

"Now I hope the rest of you get the idea that we really do not want anybody to trample on any evidence. Please feel free to do what you deem necessary outside the restricted zone. Have a pleasant and wonderful day."

While necessary for a reasonably and free society, they sure can get bugs up their asses on occasion. Wish they would go report on how in the frack a man without a valid US birth certificate, supposedly born in Hawaii, with a social from Connecticut where he has never been, got elected president.

Last edited by Thanos; 2nd of June, 2010 at 08:32.
Unread 25th of May, 2010, 06:27
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

Homicide arrives, lead by an older man dressed in a blue sports jacket, barely formal pants, and a black fedora.

"Alright, get this place wrapped up!" He barks, reminding John and Rawne instantly of drill sergeants of years past.

He looks at the group. "We're going to bring you in downtown, wash you up and take statements. This isn't an interrogation." The words are kind, understanding, but firm.
Unread 25th of May, 2010, 08:56
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

Member: #8088
Rawne nods. Finally, Someone talking sense!

"theres a clean up crew on their way - Downtown can't come soon enough sir" he says, with a grin at the homicide detective.
Unread 26th of May, 2010, 15:57
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

The man orders the team into the warehouse before turning to all of you. "Okay! Ladies and Gentlemen, anything you need from me before we leave?"
Unread 26th of May, 2010, 20:46
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

Member: #8003
"If you could get someone with medical training to take care of Roy here, then I guess I'll be fine to go with you now. He got clocked in the head, and now he's unconscious. I think that's all, but I'd rather someone who knows more than basic first aid takes a look at him."
Unread 29th of May, 2010, 05:18
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

Francis says: "Yes, let's have a stretcher out and lay Roy upon it, so that he can safely be transported to an ambulance. And then I can be debriefed."
Unread 31st of May, 2010, 14:02
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

(OOC: Sorry about the delay guys... these last few days have been nuts for me.)

EMTs take care of Roy. The man barks a few more orders before leading you all to a large Chevy Suburban.

"Now then, we should all fit a little cramped, but it does save gas this way. Keeps the taxpayers happier too." He mutters, slowly allowing himself to joke around- just a little.
Unread 2nd of June, 2010, 08:33
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

John and most likely the others gather up and into the van.

"Just remember that our last supposed van ride got us nowhere fast and made everything very confusing....."

sigh.....what have we gotten ourselves into!?
Unread 2nd of June, 2010, 08:45
Explosive Cheese

Ricky gets in the van and nods his assent at John's comment, but keeps silent.
Unread 4th of June, 2010, 06:14
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

At the closest precinct the sergeant jumps out of the vehicle, beckoning to you all to follow. "Use the facilities, relax. I'll be back once I've cleared my stack of paperwork."

He leaves you all in the precinct. The entire area looks like R&R, complete with showers, televisions, a kitchen with basic facilities and comfortable looking furniture.
Unread 4th of June, 2010, 06:29
Explosive Cheese

"Dibs!" is Ricky's call as he makes a beeline for the showers. He wastes no time shucking off his clothes, jumping inside the stall, and turning the water on full blast, at the hottest setting. His expletives can be heard throughout the facilities when he's doused with cold water. He'd forgotten it takes the pipes a while to heat up...
Unread 4th of June, 2010, 16:34
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

Member: #8088
Rawne turns on the news, and sits quietly, watching the coverage from the event.
Unread 5th of June, 2010, 11:45
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

The news reporters are going nuts over having such a juicy story to cover. The R&R area is completely devoid of other people. Clips are being shown of footage taken at the school and warehouse.
Unread 11th of June, 2010, 02:01
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

John pays special attention to the TV. So much for any future consulting jobs with law enforcement!

Meanwhile, he makes some food, drinks a good deal of water, and will offer some of both to the others.

Last edited by Thanos; 17th of June, 2010 at 01:37.
Unread 16th of June, 2010, 12:46
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

The news not focused directly on the day's events seems scattered and unfocused. A large trend of unexplained occurrences is showing in the media reports.

A police radio in the station buzzes as dispatch sends out a squad car to investigate a possible domestic assault.