Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > ShatteredUniverse's Games > Heroic Legacies

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 26th of April, 2010, 16:24
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8088
Posts: 51 (0.02 per day)
Rawne pops off the safety "Let's have some fun" he says, and approaches the warehouse, looking for any of the less obvious entrances.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 26th of April, 2010, 23:43
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
Francis follows behind John and Rawne. "I may be able to see things, which you don't", she offers as explanation.
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 00:19
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
There's multiple windows, in various states of disrepair or not existing, as well as various doors alongside the building. Although not well-lit, the daylight is creating a good deal of illumination.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 01:45
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.66 per day)
John follows Rawne around, doing standard military search and destroy tactics. Changing positions while in cover, overlapping fields of fire, constant motion in unsecured zones, etc.

This is so much better than getting tagged by a sniper round!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 06:01
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8088
Posts: 51 (0.02 per day)
"Okay, but stay behind us." rawne hisses, and switches to hand signals.

He moves to the nearest door, and "stacks up" against it, signalling to John his intent to breach this door, He takes a quick peek through the nearest window, and when John takes his position, Rawne will open the door, and move inside.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 06:38
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
Francis takes a quick peek through one of the broken windows near the door that Rawne is opening. Ducking out of sight after a fraction of a second.
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 27th of April, 2010, 23:29
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
The warehouse is scattered with junk and random debris. The support structure has failed in many areas, and sunlight streams through various gaps in the roof of varying size. Dust floats in the air, and long forgotten materials stored in the building remain.

Francis doesn't see anyone. There are crates, barrels (oil drums, some metal, some plastic), and stacked palettes of shipments strewn about. The warehouse is single-level except for a catwalk that snakes around the perimeter of the building, about 20 feet up in the air.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 28th of April, 2010, 08:52
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
Rawne kicks down a door. With a slam, hit hits the concrete floor of the warehouse, scattering dust around on the floor.

Rawne sees nobody inside, it appears empty. It's fairly cluttered, and no clear line of sight exists from one end of the warehouse to another thanks to the crates.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 28th of April, 2010, 12:42
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
Ricky starts to come to again. He's not really in good moving condition... and he's handcuffed to Roy again.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 28th of April, 2010, 13:00
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
Ricky comes to, feeling for the second time the effects of being knocked out and chained up. He remembers not to immediately phase this time, though it takes a conscious effort to remain chained. He looks around for any sign of his kidnapper, but he's having a hard time concentrating on anything.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 29th of April, 2010, 01:01
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
Ricky hears a loud slam from somewhere in the warehouse.

The cops are unsure what to do. They can't decide who is really in charge- Rawne or John.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 29th of April, 2010, 11:15
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.66 per day)
John barely waits for Rawne to hit the floor before he has stepped over him and take up a position to provide cover fire as the others come in. Meanwhile he continues his high level of perception because its a trap.

Meanwhile the officers have seen John obviously following Rawne's lead....so they will likely follow it as well. Then again, wasn't that red stuff on John's vest? Maybe he got clipped and is letting the unwounded man lead?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 29th of April, 2010, 14:10
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
The only apparent movement in the warehouse is Ricky as he slowly starts to wake up.

The cops enter slowly, trying to avoid leaving any gaps in their line of sight.

Ages seem to pass for John as this happens.

Suddenly a cop gasps, clutching at his throat. Blood gushes between his hands.

(OOC: John gets to move first here technically, he's getting the slow-mo version of these events.)
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 29th of April, 2010, 19:58
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
After several minutes with no sign of the assassin, Ricky decides he can't take it any more, and slips through his chains again. He looks over at the other prisoner, and decides to leave him there; if the cops are here, they'd be able to rescue him, and he didn't want to get involved.

It's times like these I wish I could go invisible. Ricky reverts back to his base form, then begins to phase through the walls, looking for an exit into the streets.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 29th of April, 2010, 21:29
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
Francis enters the building after John and the cops.
She is shocked by the cop bleeding suddenly from his neck wound.
She quickly hides between a crate and starts to scan the large area.
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 09:20
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
Francis doesn't see anything.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 09:29
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.66 per day)
John's peripheral vision catches the blood. Judging by where the cop is, how far the blood sprayed, and assuming that a knife was use, he drops to a knee and pops off a 3 round burst at where he thinks he would have to be to make such an attack if he were invisible. He makes sure that the good guys are not behind where he is shooting.

Invisible, has to be, that or some kind of extra dimensional bullshit with sharp objects. No wonder this bastard can take people down!

Slowly he says, "Possible Invisible Target"
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 09:37
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
Ricky has gotten thoroughly lost among the walls of the warehouse by the time he hears the sounds of people moving around, and John's words.
Fuck, this guy's invisible? shit, shit, shit, I gotta get outa here!

Ricky picks a direction at random, and starts to sprint in a straight line, through walls and objects if need be.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 09:57
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8088
Posts: 51 (0.02 per day)
"invisible?" Rawne yells, as he gets up from the floor, where he'd ungracefully thrown himself when the police officer got hit.

"Officers, Get back, Get back! Secure the outer perimeter, call for backup." Rawne yelled, trying to get them out of the combat zone where they would just be distractions if there was an unseen target. "I've fought concealed targets, but never an invisible target..." Rawne mutters to John, and staying in cover, moves further up, years of military training taking effect and keeping him almost perfectly concealed from all angles, with the gun trained ahead of him.

"Watch for multiple hostiles!" Rawne yells, body tensed like a spring.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 10:47
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
Another cop looks down and finds a knife quivering in his stomach. John's shots seem to have had no effect, striking into boxes of textiles harmlessly.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 30th of April, 2010, 10:51
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8088
Posts: 51 (0.02 per day)
Rawne catches this one, and fires two shots into the chest of whoever threw the knife. that is, had anyone been standing there.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 1st of May, 2010, 05:05
Francis's Avatar
Francis
Ghoul [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8074
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 148 (0.05 per day)
Francis tries to create a diversion by shoving mentally at one of the boxes or pallets at the far corner of the room, and having it bounce against the wall.
While she does this, she gets up and takes a good look around the warehouse with her special sight. Then she gets down behind a crate again.
__________________
There's an epidemic spreading through the world:
people who think they know something, and that it's always the others who don't know anything.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 1st of May, 2010, 12:17
ShatteredUniverse's Avatar
ShatteredUniverse
Zombie [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8028
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 99 (0.03 per day)
"Having fun?" The same voice from the recorded loop from earlier calls out. The police officers that are left start shooting randomly at where they think the noise is coming from. The box flying across the room totally unnerves them, and they start shooting towards that.

"Oh, but you have missed." A man winks into reality, stabbing into one of the uninjured police officers with a knife, pointing a pistol at Rawne in his other hand. "I won't."

He fires a couple of shots.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 1st of May, 2010, 12:25
Explosive Cheese's Avatar
Explosive Cheese
Boomer Muenster [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Member: #8003
Location: University of Waterloo
Posts: 2,137 (0.67 per day)
Ricky's sprint takes him into the thick of things, just in time to witness the man pop into reality and shoot at Rawne.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 1st of May, 2010, 12:32
Darkwingstalker
Skeleton

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Member: #8088
Posts: 51 (0.02 per day)
Rawne isn't aware of any concious decision to move, but move he does, lightening fast. the finger has no sooner tightened on the trigger then Rawne has moved up and to the side, stepping outside of the guns range while knocking it up towards the threadbare ceiling.

The gun's report at such close range was something Rawne had never gotten used to, but he soldiered on, bringing his elbow into the mans face, causing him to wheel away, before bringing his own gun up, and firing a quick double tap at the mans chest.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 10:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren