Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #51  
Unread 22nd of August, 2012, 02:29
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
“ The servants know you, and will admit you, but as that you wait in one of the guest rooms. The old master is now dead, and a successer hasn't been named. Both the female cat girl, Mistress Madoka, and the Wolf Master Caius were studying under the Tiger (who had no living kin to bequeath his title to).

Honor dictates that they must fight to determine who is stronger. The wolf is clearly a better warrior. He claims not to want the leadership, but honor is honor, and battle must be made. Also, there is a problem with the girl, Madoka already in a challenge with another wolf, a new arrival named Adam. She must fight and win against both before a clan leader can be named.

The servant shrugs. It is pure Japanese to shrug and say "Shoganai" (It can't be helped). Would Tom like some more green tea?
”
IC: "Thank you for offering but I must decline. I would however appreciate you telling both your masters that my visit is one of the up-most urgency. And that I must see them both."
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 23rd of August, 2012, 00:47
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
The servant manages a true Japanese anachronism; the ability to look greatly pained, and slightly relieved at the same time.

"Of course. Please follow me. I will announce you. I pray to Buddha that your presence will bring peace to the house."

He shuffles off through the halls. Typical of Japanese palace-style castles. Although there only appear to have a single floor apart from a central 2nd floor, the interior is a vitual maze of cooridors and blind turns. Passages are hidden behind screens just as the rooms are. But Tom is unerringly brought to an inner courtyard. On each side of the courtyard, on the raised sections (similar to what Whale has) is a large zabuton (pillow). On the right side is Madoka. She has taken the place of the leader of the house. Caius is on the pillow directly opposite of her in the position of the honored guest. around them in the central courtyard are the members of the clan. Many are in human form, talking among themselves. others are cats of various size roaming between the humans and the two figures on the pillows.

When Tom is announced, all eyes go to him, and everyone bows, showing reverence to a monk, and the savior of the town.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 23rd of August, 2012, 07:20
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Tom will show reverence to the clan as one would show respect for a higher rank (I think this would end up being more than just bowing, maybe as far as prostrate). "Greetings... I have come to you as a messenger of the town's remaining council. It is their will that a new council be formed. As the Tiger clan has been represented in the past, so too, has a place been set aside for your honor. The other chosen members will be meeting in the caern on the umbral side at noon today."

Wait for response.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 23rd of August, 2012, 13:10
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
“ Originally Posted by Akuma # OOC: FLYNN



So what will Flynn do when he goes into the Flower shop? It isn't hard to find the wife. She's crying into her apron. Beyond her, on a pallet is Karl's body. A white sheet covers the body, and a separate smaller sheet covers the face. There is no motion. It's clear that Carl has died.
”
QUNICY:
IC: Looking from Tom to Flynn.he shrugs and follows Flynn into the shop..seeing the body under the sheet..

hmm well that cant be good...


FLYNN:
IC: Upon seeing the body of Carl and his wife crying..He slowly approaches her..puts a hand on her shoulder..

In Japanese...

"I am truly sorry for your loss. In the short time I knew him he was an honorable and brave man. I promise you I wont let his death be in vain.."

Then turning he walks back out of the shop..

OOC: If he still can see Tom..he will follow him. IF not, then he will head for wherever Taka should be.

Quinc will follow along with Flynn for now until he finds someone who can point him to the leeches
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 25th of August, 2012, 02:52
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Sorry for getting busy.

“ Tom will show reverence to the clan as one would show respect for a higher rank (I think this would end up being more than just bowing, maybe as far as prostrate). "Greetings... I have come to you as a messenger of the town's remaining council. It is their will that a new council be formed. As the Tiger clan has been represented in the past, so too, has a place been set aside for your honor. The other chosen members will be meeting in the caern on the umbral side at noon today."

Wait for response.
”
I'll go with deep bow at exactly appropriate angles and matched by the clan. (I'll save the thesis on why a Buddhist Monk doesn't prostrate himself for another time, but I get the idea).

Madoka speaks up. "Thank you, Priest Ashikage. We have understood your message. I pray that you bless our deliberations with Buddha's speed, or we may not be able to attend that meeting. An heir must be chosen."

Caius sighs. "How many times must I say that I don't want to be leader of cats. I'm a Wolf for Gaia's sake!"

Madoka gives him a hard look. "I want a lot of things too, but the decision is for the tribe to make, not either of us!"

"Then why don't we both go to the meeting?" Caius wonders aloud. Many in the clan gasp, and start whispering furiously.

Caius gives Tom a pleading look for help.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Unread 25th of August, 2012, 02:54
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: It's up to Spoogie whether he would be walking slow enough to be followed, or whether he would "slip away"

Taka is still in the same positon that Adam left him in... on the phones. He'll be happy for a break from it all to talk with you (if you go that way).
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 25th of August, 2012, 15:29
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
“ "Then why don't we both go to the meeting?" Caius wonders aloud. Many in the clan gasp, and start whispering furiously.

Caius gives Tom a pleading look for help.
”
"I have no reason to object. The more wisdom and experience that we can bring together, the greater the benefit to the cause. But It would be prudent to have your house in order. As Buddah said, 'A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.'"

Pausing to let the words sink in, Tom Bows again to the clan,(addressing the clan) "You know Caius and Madoka here almost as well as you know yourselves, you know them both to be capable and skilled leaders and faithful servants of the clan. I can sense that you are troubled by this decision, it would be unreasonable to think otherwise. Your master was reluctant to name an heir for the same reasons. As he once told me, that it is their differences that make them stronger together than as individuals. ...I think that your master would have wanted them to share the burden, and support one another in these troubling times much as a husband and wife. Cooperatively leading the clan."

“ OOC: It's up to Spoogie whether he would be walking slow enough to be followed, or whether he would "slip away" ”
OOC: Tom, was in a hurry to begin with, so he would be long gone by the time Flynn returned. Sorry GG but your guys didn't really seem interested in talking so Tom didn't push it, otherwise he was going to invite them.

“ Taka is still in the same positon that Adam left him in... on the phones. He'll be happy for a break from it all to talk with you (if you go that way). ”
Adam should still be there, trying to figure a way to get some money.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 27th of August, 2012, 00:33
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
There are many murmers and nods by the family and clan members at Tom's wisdom... until he mentions the part about husband and wife. Then the record scratches. Likely they missed the part where Tom said "Much as" and only comprehended the "as a husband and wife."

The murmmers turn into heated debates as to whether such a thing is possible... A Wolf marrying a Cat? An honorable family of Wolves marrying an honorable heir to Tiger clan? Dogs and cats living together, Is it the end of days?

And then one of the group who is siding more with Caius (who seems extremely embarrassed. He's not as good at hiding his emotions as Madoka is) speaks up. The human announces a problem.

"Before his untimely death, our lord thought fit to place a challenge between Madoka of the Tiger Clan, and the Western Wolf-Cub, named Adam. That battle has been agreed to, and cannot be withdrawn. While Mistress Madoka may be wise in the arts of the Tiger clan, surely she cannot best a full werewolf in combat. But if she were to submit to Caius, he would be her champion, able to end the combat on equal footing. "

This brings forth more discussion and whispers. Does Tom want to weigh in on how to solve that problem?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 27th of August, 2012, 07:59
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
“ There are many murmers and nods by the family and clan members at Tom's wisdom... until he mentions the part about husband and wife. Then the record scratches. Likely they missed the part where Tom said "Much as" and only comprehended the "as a husband and wife."

The murmmers turn into heated debates as to whether such a thing is possible... A Wolf marrying a Cat? An honorable family of Wolves marrying an honorable heir to Tiger clan? Dogs and cats living together, Is it the end of days?
”
IC: "Hmm, I had not thought of it that way, but it does make sense, their union would be symbolic as well as advantageous to the clan. I would not have though the Tiger clan capable of such a bold idea. But I've noticed that neither of them have shown signs of objecting to the idea."

OOC: I sure they had been thinking it all along but just needed someone else to say it.

“ And then one of the group who is siding more with Caius (who seems extremely embarrassed. He's not as good at hiding his emotions as Madoka is) speaks up. The human announces a problem.
"Before his untimely death, our lord thought fit to place a challenge between Madoka of the Tiger Clan, and the Western Wolf-Cub, named Adam. That battle has been agreed to, and cannot be withdrawn. While Mistress Madoka may be wise in the arts of the Tiger clan, surely she cannot best a full werewolf in combat. But if she were to submit to Caius, he would be her champion, able to end the combat on equal footing."
”
IC: "If the challenge was a duel, than you might be correct. But the challenge is not a duel and Modoka's skills will be much more useful than Caius's brute force."
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 28th of August, 2012, 12:22
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Lots of talking among themselves. One of the members on Madoka's side speaks up. "While Madoka clearly excels in mental acuity, this attack has shown our town's weaknesses! We must conserve our strength, not divide ourselves with duels or challenges. Should our lord have lived, he would have cancelled the challenge. We should not be distracted by small things.

"Perhaps, our dear Buddhist Priest, Ashikage, could discuss that with the other Wolf, Adam, I believe his name is. If he is intelligent, he should see that this is not the time for duels. As a westerner, he doesn't have honor, so it shouldn't bother him to concede to Madoka, admitting her the winner. then we can move past this and concentrate on defending the city. "

Many murmer approvals for this idea and look hopeful to Thomas.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 28th of August, 2012, 14:03
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
“ Lots of talking among themselves. One of the members on Madoka's side speaks up. "While Madoka clearly excels in mental acuity, this attack has shown our town's weaknesses! We must conserve our strength, not divide ourselves with duels or challenges. Should our lord have lived, he would have cancelled the challenge. We should not be distracted by small things. ”
IC: Thomas nods on agreement.

"
“ Perhaps, our dear Buddhist Priest, Ashikage, could discuss that with the other Wolf, Adam, I believe his name is. If he is intelligent, he should see that this is not the time for duels. As a westerner, he doesn't have honor, so it shouldn't bother him to concede to Madoka, admitting her the winner. then we can move past this and concentrate on defending the city. "

Many murmer approvals for this idea and look hopeful to Thomas.
”
IC: With a disapproving scowl, "This is not my challenge to interfere with, if Modoka wants Adam to concede, then she will need to ask him herself. Anything less would bring shame to her and the clan. I can go with Modoka to translate if she wishes but the words must come from her."

"Now, as a warning; I have traveled to the west and I have seen for myself the western ways. His sense of honor may have nothing to do with it, but his pride may have plenty to say. If he believes you are insulting his pride, he would likely refuse anything you asked of him."

OOC: Thinking about what Adam would do. If the sent Tom to ask Adam's response would be something like 'Oh hell no, if they're too afraid to ask me themselves..." On the other hand if Modoka were to appeal to him, his reaction would depend on her approach.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 29th of August, 2012, 19:22
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
More murmering, but before anyone else says anything, Madoka stands up, abruptly. "I shall do this. and you (pointing at Caius) will be my second. Thank you priest for your assistance. Will we leave now for this meeting, or should I meet you at the Caern of the Wolf?"

She will only just barely wait for Tom's answer, before she turns and disapears through a back door, followed by her attendants.

Caius was unable to respond, and looks helplessly at Tom. He will get up more slowly, but looks like a fish out of water. He looks like he really wants to talk to Tom but is frustrated by the courtiers around him. they start shuffling him towards a similar exit behind his alcove. It could almost be amusing ot see the tall Russian young man with his huge claymore sword being shuffled out like a small boy.

OOC: Tom may know the Cat clan enough to know how they are a stuffy Japanese clan that their rigid pride would never allow them to just bite the bullet and say things directly, even if it meant their lives... But then again, maybe Madoka might be different... Cats and dogs living together... mass hysteria...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 30th of August, 2012, 01:12
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
"I'll meet you there."

Tom will watch the two exit and then take his leave. He will go back to the temple that he lives at and clean up (wash and clean clothes). He'll keep the 2 remaining cookies with him. Then he will head over to the City hall.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 30th of August, 2012, 12:37
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
BTW, where is Tom's temple?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 30th of August, 2012, 18:35
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: We didn't say exactly. Not too close to the train station (since he had to teleport), not the one on the hill where the others crossed over to the spirit village (Since Tom didn't interact with that situation).

Just drawing from memory of the map, would you want one in the town, or outside of town? I'm thinking Western side of the town, opposite of the station and city hall. Maybe somewhere residential, since most temples have to serve their communities...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 31st of August, 2012, 05:34
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
I just assumed that it was one of the existing (already on the map) temples. But if you say it's best to be in the residential district, thats fine with me.

BTW: Does the temple have room to take in displaced people (those whose homes were damaged or destroyed in the battle)?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 1st of September, 2012, 01:36
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Okay, I looked over the map again. I figure you wouldn't want one of the big 3 temples around the town because you would want more privacy (to come and go). I figure from the map that your small community temple might be somewhere between the Temple of Orihime and the Higashi clinic. That's one of the residential areas.

As a small community temple, you are situated on a slight rise in order to be an evacuation center for your community. probably, there are already a few families there, and old woman squad (like those making rice balls) have already started their rounds with people there. From first look, there have been some fires, but not as bad as the station area. Still the temple is a meeting point, and people are waiting for local officals to make an announcement through the community PA that's on a telephone pole near the temple. Below the pole is a community bulitin board. Nearby is a large community shed (about the size of 2 car garage (if parked end to end) where emergency supplies and the local portable shrine (a float for holidays) are kept. You have the keys and will be asked to open it up for relief supplies.

I figure your temple can hold about 20 people inside, and with the tents and blankets from the shed, you can put up more outside.

Again, there are temples with community centers in various sections of the town, so you won't be burdened with more than your own community to take care of.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 1st of September, 2012, 10:53
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
“ As a small community temple, you are situated on a slight rise in order to be an evacuation center for your community. probably, there are already a few families there, and old woman squad (like those making rice balls) have already started their rounds with people there. From first look, there have been some fires, but not as bad as the station area. Still the temple is a meeting point, and people are waiting for local officals to make an announcement through the community PA that's on a telephone pole near the temple. Below the pole is a community bulitin board. Nearby is a large community shed (about the size of 2 car garage (if parked end to end) where emergency supplies and the local portable shrine (a float for holidays) are kept. You have the keys and will be asked to open it up for relief supplies.

I figure your temple can hold about 20 people inside, and with the tents and blankets from the shed, you can put up more outside.

Again, there are temples with community centers in various sections of the town, so you won't be burdened with more than your own community to take care of.
”
OOC: That's fine.
IC: Tom will unlock the shed and then put someone that everyone trusts to be in charge while Tom cleans up and takes care of council business.

He will then head over to the City Hall.

OOC: What time is it when he gets to Taka's office?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 3rd of September, 2012, 00:14
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
I'll leave the time to you, because I figure Tom can spend as much time as he needs at his temple, or he can duck out after unlocking the shed and saying a few prayers. The old woman squad (not the same group, but similar in function) is helping out with making rice balls, pickled vegetables and green tea. Tom might want to get some breakfast before he goes, the way things are going, never know when you'll get a chance to eat again.

I'm fine with moving things forward towards when the meeting will start if you wish.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 3rd of September, 2012, 06:47
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
OOC: That's fine, Tom will get some rice balls and tea, and then excuse himself. He wants to get to the City Hall so he has enough time to talk to Adam before it's time to leave for the meeting. Say by 10:30.

IC: Tom arrives at the City Hall. Taka is still busy on the phone. Adam is sitting in the next room, at a computer terminal reading a Wiki entry on 'Hopi Mythology', there is a printout of a google map of Hartford, Connecticut laying on the desk. He walks over to Adam, peering over his shoulder.

Tom: "Are you planning on going somewhere?"
Adam: Startled from the recognizable language,"Huh, what, me." Turning around to see who he,s talking to. "Oh, it's you from before..."
Tom:"Yes, but we should go somewhere a little more private."
Adam: Nods in agreement.

The two of them walk over to Taka's office, Tom pokes his head in, {in Japanese}"Adam and I are going for a little walk, we will be back shortly." Taka's responce is little more than a hand wave that suggests I wasn't really listening but I heard you.

Tom leads as Adam follows, eventually they are on the roof.

Adam: "Alright, what do YOU want?"

Tom: "Actually I just wanted to talk to you. Your planning on going somewhere?"

Adam: "Just a little shopping trip, I shouldn't be gone long. I promised Red Flame I'd get him something that he wanted, in exchange for his help."

Tom: "Something that is in Hartford?"

Adam: "Well, it's sort of hard to explain, I've been to Hartford before, when I was there, I remember hearing about the Colt factory, and the Colt museum collection. Since the security on the factory is likely much higher than the museum... it is likely an easier target. Also, some of those old guns, are more special than people realize."

Tom: "So, your looking to get a gun, you know their not allowed in Japan, right."

Adam: "I'm not really worried about that."

Tom: "Well if that's the case, I can get you whatever kind of weapon that you could want. I even have some antiques from the old west."

Adam: "Really, that would be great, that would save me a lot of work... Hold on a second..." Looking puzzled, "Your a priest, why would you have any Guns?"

Tom: With a wry smile,"I have not always been a priest, by the way, I have not properly introduced myself. I am Thomas Arashikage of the Akashic Brotherhood. I am what you could call a will worker. Carl had told me about you, Adam Young, of the Silent Strides, The wolf with no name."

Adam: Adam's eyes bulge a bit, he is taken aback as he realizes he hasn't been paying attention to what was happening around him. Focusing his senses, he senses the horrible extent of the invasion. "Is this my fault?"

Tom: "No,I think they would have come whether you were here or not. I would imagine that some may blame you but only because they need to blame someone, and you are convenient. But no time to worry about that, Taka-sempai told you about a meeting today, as Carl's successor, you have been invited to take part. Since you were not here, you likely don't know that most of the old council, well The Old Tiger Master and Carl are dead, Ken-sempai is wounded severely..."

Adam: "Seriously, Carl is dead? And Kenny... do we have time to go see him?"
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 5th of September, 2012, 01:52
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Like the conversation, story. Continue on. Let me know if or when you need anything.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 5th of September, 2012, 03:31
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
OOC: It is somewhat tiring having a conversation with oneself.
If you want I can leave the choice of firearm up to you (as I know your a fan of the Winchester brothers) Otherwise, I was considering an old colt that originally belonged to an obscure Texas ranger whose descendant wrote the original radio show "The Lone Ranger". The show of course was inspired by his ancestors exploits; albeit dummed down for mundane ears.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 5th of September, 2012, 15:02
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Continuing the conversation...

Tom: "Maybe you should wait until after the meeting. In the meantime, I'd like you to tell me a bit about you and your friends. I tried talking to them earlier but they didn't seem in the mood to talk. I guess, considering the circumstances, it's understandable."

Adam: Thinking it over a bit, "sure I can wait a little." Pausing a bit and scratching his head, "Where to begin, well there is Flynn, he's a lot older than he looks, he's known my family for a long time. My dad told him to keep an eye on me, but he can be very slow at times. In more ways than one if you know what I mean. He's alright I guess, a bit of a short temper, and he tends to make a big deal out of stupid stuff, but he means well, even if his answer to just about every problem is 'kill it'.

(Tom, arms crossed, listening attentively)

Adam: Then there is Nevermore, I met him in Seattle, Washington. he helped me out of a jam I was in, too long a story. Oh, he's a will worker as well. (Tom's left eyebrow, pops up with enough force to cock his head to the right).

Tom: "A will worker you say, do you happen to know what tradition?"

Adam: At the comment, Adam stumbles over his thought, "Um, I think he called it the Order of Hermes. That's not a problem is it?"

Tom: "No, no, that's not a problem, it's just I didn't see any other will workers that I didn't already know. To be more precise, this Nevermore is not here in the town. Your Friend, Flynn is here, but the only one with him is a wolf who doesn't seem to know he is a wolf."

Adam: looking confused? "Whaa... well there was a Chinese wolf that came here with us but he left a few days ago. I'm sure that he knew what he was. Can you describe him."

Tom: "(Insert description here - as I do not know much of what to write) I talked to him briefly, and the only thing I really know about him is that he is singlemindedly hunting some Vampire. He does seem to be more than he appears, but then again that is normal for this town."

Adam: "Well I have no idea who he is." Looking dejected, "So Nevermore didn't come back. Ya know, I was relieved when they left, I figured that without them here, I could run at a moments notice if things got bad. I think I still want to run, but I have things that need to be taken care of first." Adam (while talking) having wandered over to a fence at the edge of the roof looks down to the street below.

Tom: There, there. Your not alone here, no reason to try to carry the weight of the world on you shoulders. Say...Would you like a soda. I've got some nice and cold." (Tom reaches into his right sleeve with his left hand, there is then the sound of clinking glass as he brings out 2 bottles, one with blue liquid and one with red liquid) "which one do you want?" (Adam looks at him sideways) "Insulated pockets, (gesturing to his sleeve) it's not standard issue, if you know what I mean."

Adam: No, I really don't, but thanks he takes the red one and waits for Tom to open his own so Adam can see how it's done (I don't really know myself). "Is that a marble?"

OOC: Enough for one day, Maybe Flynn will stop by tomorrow? Since it is more or less just comic relief for me, I don't think a Arete roll is needed, BTW coincidental. ;P
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 5th of September, 2012 at 15:08.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 6th of September, 2012, 23:18
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Which weapon would be the best for Adam? A pistol, a shotgun, or a lever-action Remington?

Pistol is concealable, but werewolves are better at doing the hiding thing with the fetishes, than mages, at times.

Some ideas: Yeah, there's the lone ranger's pistols (did he have two? I can't remember), his indian (werewolf) comrade's remington rifle?

Or a shotgun from the OK coral...?

I like the red and blue analogy from matrix. So Adam will go down the Rabbit hole?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 7th of September, 2012, 01:27
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Not for Adam, for Red Flame.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 11:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren