Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 1st of February, 2012, 17:49
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Originally Posted by lawwnum # QUINCY:
IC:
"Thanks for the assist, even if it wasnt needed...nice blades by the way...but if you'll excuse me I have some more Leeches to hunt down..."
"You're welcome....dick."

What is it with people these days. You go out of your way to pull vampires off of them and they insult your effort.


Originally Posted by lawwnum # FLYNN:
IC:

Then turning to glance at Nevermore...

"What IS it with this bloody country.."
"I know, and they say America is violent."


Originally Posted by lawwnum # QUINCY:
IC; "Who Me? I didnt start the fight but Im damn sure going to finish it..and thats all you need to know. Now if you'll excuse me they should know that this team is dead by now and will have at least one more on the way by now. Sooo unless you want to be up to your knickers in leeches I suggest you move on. I'm on my way to some place called....Murka chupa or mrry furry or some damn thing. So if you'll move, before I have to move you...."


FLYNN:
IC: As Quincy announces his destination..he feels as if a giant hand is pushing him around and actually slumps a little...

"mura chura....your on your way to Mura Chura....I should of known honestly. My freind and I just left there..and were actually about to head back...for various reasons. It would seem Fate has brought us together."
"Great, we all get to go back to the city of Hell together. I cant wait!" The sarcasm is so think Flynn could cut it with a katar.

"However before we go anywhere," Nevermore motions to the two men before him, absolutely dripping in gore. "We need to find a place to hose you off before the locals think you two murdered a train full of people."
__________________
“Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I’d strike the sun if it insulted me.”

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 2nd of February, 2012, 02:09
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Originally Posted by qwerty123 # "You're welcome....dick."

"However before we go anywhere," Nevermore motions to the two men before him, absolutely dripping in gore. "We need to find a place to hose you off before the locals think you two murdered a train full of people."
Nice segway... and now let's switch views to Mura-cho... (and back up in time a few trains ago...) Time to start up that clock...

IC:

The commuter train pulls into Mura-cho's station... and the doors open... the last half of the train's windows are opaque with blood and body parts. but only skeletal remains fall out onto the platform. all the blood has been drained from the bodies of the commuters.

Onto the platform comes the blood magus from before and his gang of BSD's in barely-human form. Before the magus was rail thin... but now he's as big as a sumo wrestler in serious need of a diet. He has gorged on blood beyond telling and is also full of power.

those survivors in the first half of the train try to flee, but the magus doesn't want to allow that. he puke-sprays blood onto the platform... the blood immediately forms a circular pattern similar to the patterns that someone like Nevermore might draw. the power is activated and the fleeing people become mired in quick sand... then it hardens back into cement, trapping them... men, women, and childen halfway in and halfway out of the surface.

"Have at them, boys." the magus laughs, and the BSD's change into wolf-like things nd leap upon the immobile victims... ripping throats, and tearing off heads left and right. As the blood flows, the Blood-mage makes a sucking sound and inhales their quintenssence through their blood making him even larger...

While he inhales and the BSD's rip... the train pulls out of the station...always on time... even when filled with death...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 2nd of February, 2012, 02:11
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Next time... what happens when they get out of the station... Now's spoogie's chance to act. and introduce his new character as well...

Feel free to finish up the previous encounter with the blood-splatter twins before catching the next train to Mura-cho...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 2nd of February, 2012, 07:54
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Hmm, I think your getting a little ahead of yourself. As I recall, the game clock stopped for the town around the time the train was leaving the town with Flynn and Nevermore. I don't know how long the train takes to make the trip but taking that into account, Adam has been waiting for an answer. And of course not aware the bad guys are on the way.

As for my other character, he would have been aware of what is coming, as per what I wrote in the document that I sent you. And there are things that he would have done to prepare for their arrival.

That being said,
Adam
OOC: I don't recall how much willpower that Adam has left, but he is using all but 1 of whatever he has to pick a sword. After that he will head over to the bookstore.

Tom
OOC: First I have a question, how are Buddhist monks addressed? I guess I really can't say what he is going to do until you let me know when he can do it. One other thing, aproximately what time will it be when the train arrives in town?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 2nd of February, 2012 at 08:08.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 2nd of February, 2012, 14:01
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
Originally Posted by qwerty123 # "You're welcome....dick."
QUINCY:
IC: Raising an eyebrow he shrugs and holds out his hand as the stake he thru earlier comes flying back to his hand...

"Ehhh I've been called worse by better..."


He then opens his jacket revealing several rows of what appears to be knives and stakes lining it. as he puts it back in its place.

FLYNN:
IC: Smiles at Nevermore's comment, then almost laughs at Quincy's rejoinder. As he watches the stake fly thru the air to Quincy's hand the smile disappears from his face..

"Odd I figured you for Kin-folk or something like that..but Ive never seen a Garou do that before."

Originally Posted by qwerty123 # "I know, and they say America is violent."
QUINCY:
IC: "And its going to get ALOT more violent when I find him.."

FLYNN:
IC: "And who is it that you are after and why?"

QUINCY:
IC: "The head leech in this Murka churps ...whatever the hell the town is called. And thats all that you need to know."


Originally Posted by qwerty123 # "Great, we all get to go back to the city of Hell together. I cant wait!" The sarcasm is so think Flynn could cut it with a katar.

"However before we go anywhere," Nevermore motions to the two men before him, absolutely dripping in gore. "We need to find a place to hose you off before the locals think you two murdered a train full of people."
QUINCY:
IC: Looking down at himself...

"Whatever...personally I find it tends to keep the annoying ones at bay. So you 2 were in the town...Perhaps you can save me sometime and tell me now where I can find the Leeches there?"

FLYNN:
IC: Looking back at Nevermore he smiles...

"Now, now Pope you know I could walk thru this town bare assed naked and noone would even raise an eyebrow. but you are right I suppose, we will start to stink soon if we dont get cleaned up."

Turning back to Quincy...

"Well as we are going to be taking the train together we will tell you what we know in transit for now tho, you may call me Flynn and my jocular companion is Pope. "

And Flynn sticks out his hand..

QUINCY:
IC: He looks at Flynn's outstretched hand like its somekind of turd for a moment..then shrugs and shakes hands..

"Jonathan Arthur Quincy Holmwood...Quincy will do."
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 3rd of February, 2012, 02:12
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: To Spoogie.

Sorry to have forgotten /been side-tracked by all the character creation and Toshi-city stuff.

What was the question again?

Let's say that about an hour goes by from the time Pope and Flynn left to the time the baddies come. Adam is spending at lest about 30 minutes walking to and choosing his sword. You can tell me what you want to do in the remaining 30 minutes (not knowing that trouble's coming...)


As to Tom: Did you get my reply? I'll try to send a clearer explanation tonight while I'm still lucid. You sent me a blank reply... not sure what that meant.

I'll roll for Tom to see if he does know they are coming... its not automatic by any means to know who or what is coming...

IC: for Adam

As to the wooden sword you pick out... Adam puts almost all his effort into divining a sword, but hold a little bit back... the spirits of the swords brighten and fade until one seems to be "just right" and allmost seems to be calling to you...

You grasp it and it feels warm in your hands.

The shop owner looks thoughtful. "That is a surprising choice. It is called The Tameraou boken... the Hesitant practice sword. Although this sword could be one of the most powerful, it has always held something back... hesitated to give 100%. Many have thought it to be cursed for its weakness, but the creater of it felt that one day, a true master would be able to get past its hesitation and create a sword that surpasses all others. It has that potential... but it depends on the wielder. I hope you will be that master. Good luck.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 3rd of February, 2012, 11:30
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Originally Posted by Akuma # OOC: To Spoogie.

Sorry to have forgotten /been side-tracked by all the character creation and Toshi-city stuff.

What was the question again?

Let's say that about an hour goes by from the time Pope and Flynn left to the time the baddies come. Adam is spending at lest about 30 minutes walking to and choosing his sword. You can tell me what you want to do in the remaining 30 minutes (not knowing that trouble's coming...)

IC: for Adam

As to the wooden sword you pick out... Adam puts almost all his effort into divining a sword, but hold a little bit back... the spirits of the swords brighten and fade until one seems to be "just right" and allmost seems to be calling to you...

You grasp it and it feels warm in your hands.

The shop owner looks thoughtful. "That is a surprising choice. It is called The Tameraou boken... the Hesitant practice sword. Although this sword could be one of the most powerful, it has always held something back... hesitated to give 100%. Many have thought it to be cursed for its weakness, but the creater of it felt that one day, a true master would be able to get past its hesitation and create a sword that surpasses all others. It has that potential... but it depends on the wielder. I hope you will be that master. Good luck.
IC: After hearing about the sword, Adam will politely thank the shop owner "Domo Arigato" and bow. Then head off to the book store. Assuming Carl is following with him Adam will explain on the way, what had happened (between the PCs and the Red Flame). Arriving at the Bookstore, Adam will knock, wait for the Dragonlady to come to the door, thank her again for her help. Assuming we are allowed inside, Adam will ask Red Flame for help in preparing for the coming challenge. If Red Flame does not bring up the subject of his former home, Adam will, and express his sorrow and regret for what he did, he will also promise to make him a new home even better than the old one, but for now, he can stay at Adam's place. Turning to the Dragon lady he asks her if she has a piece of paper that he can have and something to write with. (Assuming he gets these). He will ask permission to use one of her doors to his room. Assuming permission, he thank Carl for his help, and tell him they are going to do a few chores and then take a nap, "It's been a long day, and I feel beat like a rented mule, I'll be back in the morning." Then opening the door, he and Red Flame will go to the motel.

OOC: I'll post in the personals section what they do over there.

Originally Posted by Akuma # As to Tom: Did you get my reply? I'll try to send a clearer explanation tonight while I'm still lucid. You sent me a blank reply... not sure what that meant.

I'll roll for Tom to see if he does know they are coming... its not automatic by any means to know who or what is coming...
I got your reply and I responded, in red text after each part.
Tom at the least would have been watching each of the PC's individually using Mind 1,Correspondence 3 (remote viewing of multiple locations with sight and hearing, he took his time to set it up so it should be standard dif.) to allocate a parts of his mind to watch each of the PCs (for convenience sake I'll refer to them as Cams). If while the Nevermore and Flynn were in Toshi station, Tom sensed the Blood Mage, he would have sent his Flynn cam to keep an eye on that group.

I'll stop here till I hear your reply.
Edit: This is the plan Adam had since before the break, since he has no idea what is coming, there is no reason to change.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 4th of February, 2012 at 09:27.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 6th of February, 2012, 01:55
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: for Spoogie.

I'll do Adam's side bit on the personal's section, okay. I have to go back and search for whether I indicated what Red Flame looks like on this side... if he can be on this side... In the motel area, he's his same anthropomorphic fox form as before.

As to Tom's cameras. I can't allow then just yet. Here's why. I don't like retro actions through rewrites of history if I can help it.

Each time you do a mage camera trick...there's an equal chance that Butch's character, Pope would know about it and be able to react... Since he hasn't been rolling about it because Tom didn't exist then, its too much of a pain to go back and rewrite...

Also, since we are starting this character now I have to wonder how much he would be caring about the PC's in general until he meets them. Your clan will have others they want you to watch and report on...

I think its best to say that he's been out of town on "business" for the clan and has only just recently returned. He will eventually learn about the other PC's once he gets some time to chat it up with the temple caretaker...

But beyond that, any spying attempts will have to start now... in character...that way we can avoid the history problem.... okay?

Reactions?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 6th of February, 2012, 02:18
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Considering that the PCs have been in town less than 2 days. For Tom to return recently enough to make any difference, he would need to be on the train with the bad guys.
Edit: When I say 'make any difference' I mean that if you want to avoid any history problems.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 6th of February, 2012 at 02:50.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 6th of February, 2012, 05:37
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: I guess our little conglomeration will just sit and wait for the next train. I doubt there is anywhere we can get new clothes at this hour on a train platform. so we will just have to deal with it as we go. UNESS QWERTY can do something to clean us up..

Quincywill not say anything or ask while on the train he will just sit sharpeneig his knives.

Flynn once it is apparent Quincy ISNT going to talk on his own just shrigs and leans his head back for a little nap
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 7th of February, 2012, 02:22
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC:

As to the history button... and having gone over the emails you've sent me, let's do this. In order to NOT rewrite the game posts, lets say that while Tom the Buddhist priest may have been living in the town for a lot longer than the PC's, he has been away on an "errand" for his family, and just got back... yesterday. For whatever reasons he's been occupied and unable to start his surveilance yet...

From this moment, he's able to act as a character and start doing things that weren't being done before. Okay?

As to how long the PC's were in town, I'd say that they were in town at least a week or more. Still on Summer vacation, but I believe there were some posts of time just going by sitting at the office, or traveling around to meet various teachers in the different community schools. They can't take you to more than one or two schools a day, and would have spaced them out since you didn't have Jaack-squat to do.


OOC: to the Flynn, et al.

It's only 6-ish. the stores are still open, and plenty of them. I believe Quincy was able to go shopping once before... likely this shouldn't have as many problems as the last one... All Quincy needs to do is choose whether a fancy store or thrift store for your changeables...

though, noteably... I have seen people from rock bands in Japan wearing their costumes on the train... so worse comes to worst with any rolls by Pope... I'll know how you are working things out on the train... Okay?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 7th of February, 2012, 06:03
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
OOC: OK, so here is the situation as I understand it, It is approximately 30 min till the train arrives in the station, The town is completely unaware what is coming, and Tom is going to see what he missed while he was gone.

IC: Using Mind to create a couple of sub-processes (cover more area more quickly), he will then use correspondence to canvas the town and its surrounding area, using mind and spirit to sense any irregularities in peoples disposition. He won't waste his time reading everyone's mind but anyone who is stressed (more than normal) or unknown to him he will cautiously take a closer look. Using Spirit and Mind to mask his own presence.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 7th of February, 2012 at 10:46.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 7th of February, 2012, 07:50
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
OOC: If the shops are open I can make a trip to buy clothes. I just can't come up with a way to clean all that blood up with the spheres I have. If I had Matter, then that would be a different story.

I can get Flynn something to wear, but if Quincy is still standoffish - screw him. He can travel in bloody clothes for all I care.
__________________
“Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I’d strike the sun if it insulted me.”

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 7th of February, 2012, 13:30
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
Ya Flynn will take some new threads then.

Qunice will just ask for him to get a towel or perhaps if he can find one a sqeegee His jacket is pretty much impervious to liquiids..he's been doing this for awhile, not the first time he has had to clean up in a hurry.

And Qunice will reach in an back pocket and pull out a large wad of bills and just hand them to Nevermore, probably about 1500 American, saying .

"Here its on me."
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?

Last edited by lawwnum; 7th of February, 2012 at 13:33.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 03:21
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Let's see... where to begin...

First to Spoogie for Tom's sake... He can see that things are much more ... tense, shall we say than they were before. The tiger is training his group, and he has a young werewolf visitor/trainee... The Ken-chan is having some arguement over whether sompe people can be held accountable for a murder that they weren't around to commit...

Mr. Watanabe, your helper is being helped to bed by his daughter who tells him he should never have allowed some people to start living here... they are just good for nothing...

The Old werewolf dog is pacing around like he's waiting for cubs to be born in front of his shop...

The curry shop is closed. no one is there.

That should be good enough of a start. Where would Tom like to start first?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 03:23
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Next to The Toshi-City group.

Is Nevermore going to accept the money? Will he get the towel, or jsut Flynn's clothing.... ?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 03:24
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOps for hitting the wrong button. Basically, just let me know what you'll do and I'll say y'all catch the next train to Mura-cho...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 12:13
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
IC: Create a sub-process to watch the pup.
(I'm assuming that Carl knows about Tom) Contact Carl telepathically, "Carl, It is I, Thomas, I have returned but what has happened while I was gone? Things seem a bit chaotic. But I don't see what could have caused it."
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 13:47
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Originally Posted by Akuma # Next to The Toshi-City group.

Is Nevermore going to accept the money? Will he get the towel, or jsut Flynn's clothing.... ?
OOC: Anyone hands me money - I take it.

I will get what every Flynn and Quicy want, I will be just a bit nicer to Quincy since he plopped down so much cash.

Also since we are in a bigger city type location. I would like to see if I can purchase some tobacco and rolling paper to make my own cigs. I want to use them as a foci for learning Spirit.
__________________
“Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I’d strike the sun if it insulted me.”

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 11th of February, 2012, 02:56
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Hmm. I've been here in Japan for 10 years and have never seen anyone go through the effort of rolling a cigarette... It's all about convenience here, and that's cigarette vending machines... But I can have bunny look for you if it's that important... With her luck, you might find some.

Basically, how important is it to find them... how much time you wanna put into finding rolling papers? If you wanna just get some quick clothes and come back, it will be very difficult to find, but if you wanna spend an appreciable amount of time to look for them, you'll have a better chance of finding them, with Trixie's luck, anyway...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 11th of February, 2012, 03:16
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Originally Posted by Akuma # Hmm. I've been here in Japan for 10 years and have never seen anyone go through the effort of rolling a cigarette... It's all about convenience here, and that's cigarette vending machines... But I can have bunny look for you if it's that important... With her luck, you might find some.

Basically, how important is it to find them... how much time you wanna put into finding rolling papers? If you wanna just get some quick clothes and come back, it will be very difficult to find, but if you wanna spend an appreciable amount of time to look for them, you'll have a better chance of finding them, with Trixie's luck, anyway...

OOC: This is the second time I have tried to find this stuff and the second time you wanted to make it a Herculian task. I get the message, I won't learn Spirit.

Just get the clothing and go back to the rest of the group.
__________________
“Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I’d strike the sun if it insulted me.”

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 12th of February, 2012, 13:27
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC:

Don't misunderstand me. All I am saying is that unlike the States, you can't just walk into a convenience store and ask for rolling papers.

As someone with investigator skills, you could find them from the drug peddlers... That would require going to a dance club or ... say some mafia people....

The two times you've asked about papers, its always been in the context of looking for them in legal places like a tobacco shop or convenience stores. Of course that's where you would expect to find them in the states, but Japan, being a different culture has a different take on these things.

So far you've only looked in the places they would be found in the states... you just need to think outside the box a bit.

For example, there's a pimp-mobile sitting right outside the alleyway, taking up space. Have you forgotten about that? It's pretty much the treasure chest in this case. At least one of the Yak-pires had a gun, and the others had weapons, which are of course illegal.... wouldn't it be likely that they would have some drugs... and rolling papers for marijuana blunts etc. in the car somewhere?

Heck, why take the train back when you can take the pimp-mobile.... if you thought that wise...

Honestly, I'm not trying to make it a Hercullan task, I'm just trying to get you to think outside of normal expectations.

Also, I asked in my post if you wanted to spend the time to look for the papers, or if you wanted to hurry back to the others. That wasn't making it an impossible task, just I want to know your priorities. Are you in a hurry to get back to the others and catch the next train, or do you wanna take the time to use your investigation and streetwise skills to find what you are looking for. If you didn't want to look in the pimp mobile, your streetwise would tell you that you could find them in any dance club away from the station and its police mini-station.

So, there are papers to be had and they are around, just think of them as an illegal item not something everyone has lying around. Okay?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 12th of February, 2012, 15:36
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
OOC: I get the feeling that you missed my last post.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 13th of February, 2012, 01:30
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: You are right... I missed it. Sorry.

I'll say that Carl fills you in... briefly.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 13th of February, 2012, 01:33
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Sorry, some how hit enter before finishing the post.

Important points are that some awakend came. One is a garou who might be able to take over for him. Another is an "old one" and the 3rd is a mage. But there was some kind of fight or arguement, and the old one and the mage have left the town. He doesnt know if they will be back... and the young garou has disapeared as well but should be back...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren