Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #476  
Unread 26th of July, 2012, 03:28
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
[roll] 4d10 [/roll]
remove all the spaces.
so it looks like this [roll]4d10[/roll]
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #477  
Unread 26th of July, 2012, 03:40
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Tom will blow the willpower.
As for the woman, I don't think Tom will be in any condition to help her once the scene ends which should be very soon. As the paradox (I've lost count of the tally) comes to consume him. If there is time, Tom will telepathically contact the Dragon Lady "The fight is over, we've won. Although we're not in very good shape. I would be very grateful if you could send help for the injured. Oh, make sure to restrain this one (referring to the BSD) he may be able to provide us with valuable information. "

OOC: Use what ever quint Tom has to block the Paradox) take the rest in health levels.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #478  
Unread 27th of July, 2012, 09:51
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: okay, let's try this dice thing again...

[roll]4d10[roll]

[roll]4d10[/roll]
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #479  
Unread 27th of July, 2012, 10:01
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
IC:

The Dragon lady replies. "I understand. If you aren't dead, I'll do what I can to save you. The spirits are very thankful, and will owe you for your deeds. I will also try to save the girl as well. If your body doesn't make it, I'll talk to you again as a spirit..."

OOC: Spending all your quintessence will help a lot, actually. still taking a huge hit of pain in any form will require you to make a roll to stay conscious. I'll let you do that as I still don't seem to be able to get this board to do the rolling thing for me...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #480  
Unread 27th of July, 2012, 15:15
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
Willpower 30

(post 478) Did you add the second attempt in an edit Because that should have worked unless you added it as an edit. I copied that and changed the 4 to a 6.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 27th of July, 2012 at 15:24.
Reply With Quote
  #481  
Unread 29th of July, 2012, 02:01
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Maybe it was an edit. trying again... a little magic please... 20

And if not, it seems that Tom manages to stay awake as the nuclear missile goes off inside his head... blood is coming out of your eyes, ears, nose, and you'll be coughing up more from inside as well. I could go on, but you get the point. But you are alive (barely).

The door to the police station opens, and a bunch of disciples come in. They were from the Tiger's dojo, and have finally arrived... They will bow to you, and ask for your orders. They were requested to take you the book shop, but they also want to know what to do with the unconscious, scarred and misshapen man. They will try to help the woman as well.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Unread 29th of July, 2012, 02:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
Hey, it finally worked...

By the way, I'm still waiting for Flynn and Quincy to act, or will they remain floating above the shop where they shot the other BSD.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Unread 29th of July, 2012, 02:50
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.23 per day)
OOC: Can I assume that the town has somewhere to hold prisoners? Maybe in the castle? If not, is there someone in the town that can put together a holding cell that can contain a BSD?

IC: (Coughing up blood), "you two, (pointing at the nearest) there is a stretcher in the back,(blood) take the woman immediately (cough) to the book shop." As they leave to their task, "who is the [not sure the right word for it - highest ranking disciple]? Come with me, (cough) and you 2 as well, the rest of you secure the prisoner, and take him to a holding cell." Motioning for the disciple to help him up, Tom leans on him/her for support, "take me outside." Once the are outside Tom says between coughing fits, "Have you found Ivan?" If not, Tom will gesture to where Ivan was last known to be, also caution them to be on the look out for a possibly dangerous BSD that he was fighting. After that, make our way to the Tiger's sword. Stumbling a bit, Tom will say "Your master died bravely, he is a credit to your order. His sword, now belongs to you. Use it with honor."

Then they should probably take him to the book shop.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Unread 29th of July, 2012, 23:40
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
The leader of the disciples is a were-cat. She issues orders or just gives nods to those who heard Tom's orders directly.

There are two groups of disciples, those who are awakened with powers, and those who are aware, but have no powers. The ones without powers will work to clean up the carnage in the streets, or rather they will just remove the supernatural leftovers... throwing gobbits of Fomor in trash bags and such.

Those with powers to cross over, will take the prisoner to the "Jungle" which was the caern created by the Were-tiger. This is where most of them were trapped when all the fighting broke out.

The girl will tell you that she is quite thankful for what you have done and they will hold the prisoner until you decide what to do with him, since his life is now yours. They will not turn the BSD over to the Whale's minions unless you say to do so. (it's a kind of political thing).

The girl will take the sword reverently, though she is dismayed to see that it has been used to smack the street several times... She will take it back and treat it respectfully.

Ivan is found mortally wounded, but alive. his battle with the other BSD was quite gory... He and his sword will also be taken for healing.

Then you are taken to the bookshop... where you and the girl will get some healing. Ivan will go to the umbral side.

Unless you have any other great things planned, I'm thinking of ending this thread with Tom getting healing, and us advancing to morning... where-in Adam can return to the town with Red Flame.

Note that should Lawnum decide to start posting again, he can finish out what he wants his characters to do on this post.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 15:23
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Sorry guys...been busy as all helll lately...let me wrap this up then try to catch up on the next scene

FLYNN:
IC: walking over to the edgea nad looking down at the changed and dead body of the BSD he shot...

"Hmmm nice gun...may have to keep this handy."


QUINCY:
IC Walking over next to Flynn...
"Yes, you got him...and as for giving you a .....lift.....fine......have it your way..."

And with that he lifts off from the roof ..and gently settles to the ground back to Flynn and proceeds to walk towards the Police station. Seeing the crowd coming out he will simply fall in pace behind following them to the bookshop..

37 will spend Will power if need be to make a clean descent


FLYNN: Looking on as Qunice levitates away..leaving him stranded on top of the building...

the dirty bastard....fine...

Looking around he heads for the side of the building he saw the fire escape on..jumping down to it then swinging down from there to the ground. He then heads off in the same direction as the crowd leaving the station area. stopping to grab his other Katar first.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Unread 3rd of August, 2012, 22:48
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Okay, no problems. Welcome back. On to the next thread.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren