Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 20th of May, 2011, 01:31
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Personals Section

Use this section for when you positively, absolutely gotta go off on your own somewhere for a short time while everyone else continues on the main game.

Kind of like the equivalent of passing the Storyteller a note about something you wanna do on the sly.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 27th of May, 2011, 01:33
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
By the way, while GG and Spoogie are dealin with Ahmed the Cook, I thought I'd post here what the Werewolf PC has to say about each of the investigated shops... so Pope will be somewhat on the same page.

The Guest house:

Father is local tombstone maker and priest. Makes his money presiding over funerals for the most part. Daughter is Karen. She's gotta be kin, though she doesn't smell like a wolf persay. She might be related to that fox spirit in some way though she isnt an actual were-being, and has refused my attempts to awaken her Wyld-side.

Book Store:

Some kind of old shop. the owner seems batty. Has lots of old books. some might be useful to a magician, but not to me (to the werewolf, David, anyway).

Flower Shop:

OMG! The oldest Uktena I've ever seen. His human mate runs the shop. He wants me to take over for him as protector for the town, or find one of his offspring or another Uktena to do it for him. Its an honor to meet him, but I don't want to stay in this town any longer than I have to. I have better places to be.

Curry Shop:

Good curry, nice shop owner. seems normal to me, but I wonder if he has some ulterior purpouses. saw a car pull up at night with guys wearing sunglasses at night. but they left and he said nothing. I taught his daughter in school the other day. she's a little weak in Enlgish, but not bad...

Corner Newstand:

I finally got these guys to start carrying English newspapers. they seem nice, but they also get visits by guys in cars coming in the middle of the night. Is the mafia putting the squeeze on these guys?

Any other places you are looking for?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 27th of May, 2011, 10:20
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
Nope, that is a nice overview of the city so far.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 29th of May, 2011, 01:22
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Okay. Let me know if there is anything more you want to go over or do.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 29th of May, 2011, 08:26
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
After going over the computer and getting that information (should be pretty useful). I will say my prayers like a good little Hermetic and get some real sleep in a bed. I figure I can get a pretty good power nap in before the evening meal and everyone else getting back.

Who knows maybe my avatar will speak to me in my dream...maybe it won't. Either way a nap until the party returns.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 3rd of June, 2011, 00:22
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
"Paris! Paris, wake up!" The voice says. Nevermore opens his eyes, and he is in a western home... somehow its his home, though Nevermore has never seen it before. He is in bed, and lying next to him is bunny. Only she isn't a bunny, but a person.

She is still sleeping, so the voice wasn't hers, but there is no one around to have spoken Nevermore's name. Maybe it was a dream... routine tugs at Nevermore. It's after 7. He has to get up, take out the trash, get ready for work. the typical 9-5 routine is calling him.

Yet, Nevermore has NEVER been in the 9-5 routine.

Suddenly, the alarm goes off... the snooze alarm, anyway. And Bunny swats it. She blearily looks at the time. "OHSHIT! 7:11 already?! I'll never get to work on time!" she exclaims. She jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom, pausing only to say "Goodmorning honey. Can you be a darling and make breakfast?"

Then the door shuts and the shower starts.

OOC: Wierd dream. Whatcha wanna do in it? This could be something of a fantasy, or a message from your avatar. Who knows.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 3rd of June, 2011, 14:01
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
Sitting up in bed Nevermore scratches the stubble on his chin. Cracking his neck he tries to get the sleep out of his head.

How much did I have to drink last night, I am so foggy this morning.

“So babe, whatca want for breakfast? How about one of my world famous garden omelets, or maybe some French toast; you always like my French toast. And coffee…a pot of coffee at least.” This last part he mumbles almost to himself.

Slowly he crawls from the bed and lingers before the wardrobe mirror to regard his reflection. Turning this way and that he appraises his face as if seeing it for the first time. Finally with a playful sticking out of his tongue he makes his way downstairs to the kitchen.

Within minutes the smell of fresh brewed coffee fills the morning kitchen. The sound of a whisk on eggs almost drowns out the lingering sound of the upstairs shower. As the shower finally stops the sound of eggs hitting the hot pan as Nevermore starts his French toast fills the air. His concentration is so complete that he does not hear Bunny come down….


OOC: Just going to roll with it and see where it takes me.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 4th of June, 2011, 01:07
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
... until she kisses him on the back of the neck and then scoops up the cup of coffee.

"That's why I married you, darling. But easy on the butter. I'm gaining weight from your cooking. People will think I'm pregnant if I don't watch it." She winks as she goes over and sits down at the table. She uses the remote to turn on the morning news.

The anchormen (who look like Flynn and Adam) are just wrapping up a report about the continued destruction of the Southwest. A nuclear symbol is located where Flagstand used to be. The red zone radius is so huge that Las Vegas is also considered a loss. Especially after the collapse of the Hoover dam.

They shake their heads. "If only someone could have done something earlier." Flynn says, and shakes his head.

Adam nods. "So many lives lost, and experts say this is just the beginning of a chain of events that will lead to the destruction of the entire west coast. If only the key could have been found to reverse the course of the damage done in Flagstand, perhaps the catastrophe could have been averted."

Flynn turns to the next camera. "Speaking of averted catastrophes, lets go to our field reporter in Mura-cho Japan, Luo? What can you tell us of what's happening there."

The scene changes to A hill overlooking Mura-cho... only the town is in ruins, there is obvious fighting going on and explosions as well. Luo is wearing a suit and holding a microphone. "I'm here overlooking the small village of Mura-cho, which at this moment is under siege by representatives of CHUBU Electric, the associates of the TEPCO power plant operators. CHUBU Electric claims that the property rights for the Mura-cho land have been signed over and the land offically belongs to them for use as a new nuclear power plant, but the locals here claim that the papers have been forged.

"With me is local town resident and flower-shop owner, Karl. Karl, what can you tell us."

Luo turns to interview a beefy old man who's lost most of his hair and looks burned and scarred. "We tried and tried to get yung-uns to come and take over the reigns. We tried to raise our pups in our traditions, but they all got hot feet for the big city life. They don't care about the old ways, just their fancy internet. They turned their backs on us, and now there's no one to protect the gates to the lost ones. If those gates fall, then ... well, I can't bear to think of it."

Luo nods, sympathetically. "Did you try to ask others to come and help you?"

"Of course, dang-it!" Karl barks. "We tried and tried, but they were mostly just thinkin of themselves. They didn't listen to us, they didn't try ta become worthy of the gates. Them gates don't just accept anybody. If they did, they'd fall just as quick. Some'd come and leave just as quick, others died doin the wrong thing, and even some who tried to learn went off half-cocked as soon as they learned their first trick... and they too died. now there's just us... and we're too few."

As he talks, Karl starts reverting into the Super-Kujo form. Luo turns back to the camera, and behind him, Karl lets loose with a blue energy beam from his mouth at something off screen. But there is a red beam that slices back, and it heavily wounds carl. Blood flies, but Karl lopes off presumably back into battle.

Luo finishes his report. "And there you have it. The home of the gate, and presumably the missing key to the problems in the southwest, all hinged on young people working together to learn the secrets of a town of old people in need. When that didn't happen, the end came." And behind him, there is a massive explosion. "That's all she wrote, folks. Back to you." Report ends.

Bunny turns off the TV. "Nothing but destruction everywhere these days. Of course, If you hadn't gone to that town, you would never have learned from that mage how to reunite my physical and spiritual bodies together." Then she finishes her breakfast and downs her coffee. "Well, I'm off to the office. See you tonight, my love." And then she puts the coffee down on the newspaper over an election add by Obama (wearing an Uncle Sam outfit and pointing to his forehead.) the add says, "Use your temple and do what's right!"

Then the smoke alarm goes off. The frying pan erupts into flames that look like ... an avatar?

Nevermore wakes from his dream.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 6th of July, 2011, 23:51
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
Well I am back in the land of the living, so to speak. Since the rest of the party is off with Carl and his missus I will spend the time given to me conversing with Bunny. I want to understand as much of her as possible; in regards to what I think I have to do to make her happy and whole.

I also want to figure out if I should learn Spirit first to handle the spiritual nature of her or if it would be more important to learn Entropy first to get a better understanding of how Bunny manipulates chance.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 7th of July, 2011, 00:38
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
WELCOME BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING!

I think that since you have a block on the ability to learn Entropy, learning spirit would be better.

And since you have a spirit here and willing for you to do whatever you want to her in order to learn what you must, you'll have an edge on learning that, too.

Basically, it's all new to her as well, so she can't really give much more answers than she has... but you do notice something with your investigations... she is getting weaker! The thread of connection between her and her physical half is just to thin. she's much weaker than before in ability to influence luck, and seems to tire easily. She puts on a brave face and won't complain, but you can see that her condition is worsening.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 7th of July, 2011, 04:35
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
I won't bring up to her that I notice her getting weaker. I will try to slip that information into conversation while she is helping me learn some Spirit stuff to see if I can figure out why she is getting weaker. I may not have Spirit yet but I do have an INT of 4 and an Enigmas of 2 to work out the puzzler of Bunny's diminishing power.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 9th of July, 2011, 00:36
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Its obvious that she's too far from her physical half. she may not know it, but the thread of her soul goes out to her physical half and that is now stretched to such a fine gossamer level as to be almost non-existent. If you remove the cordless phone from its base... there's a limit to how far you'll be able to make or receive a call. go beyond that limit and your call will break up. Trixie is at or beyond that limit...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 9th of July, 2011, 00:37
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
In other words, she needs the other half to join her and recharge her or she'll wink out of existence...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 9th of July, 2011, 12:22
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
Not that I have any to give, but I would like so do a Prime scan to see if giving her some quintessence would strengthen her pattern so she could hang on a bit longer.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 10th of July, 2011, 00:05
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Yes. But its kind of like giving a glass of milk to a starving man. It will help for now but it won't last for a long time. But then maintaining any spirit requires some feeding if I remember correctly...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 10th of July, 2011, 09:38
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
Sure I knew it would not be a cure all; but any bit helps if I can keep her 'alive' longer. Now I just have to find a node so I can get some quint. I guess that computer didn't have anything like that listed?
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12th of July, 2011, 00:55
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Since the pc is geared towards werewolves, who regain their gnosis from the moon and meditation, there is no indication of quint spots. but maybe that mention of a mage might mean someone knows where to get some quint (if that mage were in a sharing mood...)

Trixie feels embarrassed at your kindness, but can't say no to energy, which keeps her alive. And she does indeed look better. for now.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 4th of February, 2012, 02:21
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
The door opens and a different kind of light comes through. Daylight? But it's night already? Adam says, "Come on let go." Closing the door behind them, Everything is so bright, after a few moments the Red Flame's eyes adjust to their new surroundings. "Welcome to my room", Adam exclaims. "It's a bit to complicated to explain fully but suffice to say that this is a place that is hidden. There are some very bad things out there that would love to know where this is. As a warning, you must never tell anyone about this place. It would be very bad to say the least. Also, there is another being that comes..." Adam pauses. "Hold on a second" Adam walks over to the table, sits down, and with the paper and pen, writes.

Dean,
The Red Flame is under my protection. I would appreciate it if you would leave him alone.
Adam

Folding the paper, Adam stands back up. "Lets go outside, bring Tameraou." Adam leads the way back through the door they just entered through. Now outside, walking slowly along the motel doors, "It's always daytime here, although sometimes my Totem can make it look like night. I think it's because (pointing up at the sun) that's not really a sun. Probably a spirit, or it could be something else entirely. There is not a lot here outside of the Motel, I've explored a bit but I didn't find anything out there. And it seems that the mountains you can see off in the distance are much bigger than they appear because they are extremely far away. You are free to do anything that you want and go anywhere except, do not disturb (Adam stops, indicating Dean's room) this room, Adam bends down and slips the folded paper under the door. You may see him from time to time, stay clear of him, he is much more than he appears to be. "

With that Adam begins to walk again, "Smell that air, so pure, not a bit of pollution, the ground is the same way. This place is perfect for rituals, which is one of the things that we will be doing." Now, having walked past the reception area, and around the back of the motel, there is something else I'd like you to do. "

OOC: Gonna stop here for reactions so far.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 6th of February, 2012, 00:33
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Red Flame is pretty much speechless. The transportation through the door via your special key has his eyes big as saucers. Obviously, he hasn't been out much from the village... He's following your around numbly... holding Tameraou like its made of glass... inside its cloth cover.

Continue on...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 6th of February, 2012, 01:43
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
Past the pool, and the fire pit where they recently had a moot, is a circle of stones. Like gravel that has been on a river bed for years and then brought here and used to draw lines. The inside diameter of the circle is about 12 feet. "First thing I think I should do is introduce myself to Tameraou." Adam sits down inside the circle and motions Red Flame to do so. "This is where I create my talismans, I've prepared this area to be as pure as it can be. The pureness makes things flow more smoothly." Adam holds out his hands so Red Flame can put Tameraou in them. the Adam removes the cloth cover and gently lays the sword on the ground between them.

OOC: I'm not sure how you want to run this. Is it just spirit speech, or does the spirit of the sword need to be awakened?
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 02:13
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
OOC: Sorry to have been busy.

So you want to make a Talisman? What do you have in mind? If you just want to dedicate the sword to you, so you can have it become a tattoo on your body while you are not using it... I can let you do that no problem.

As far as awakening it... It's not a chatty sword-type object. What the shop owner was inferring was a matter of wills when using the weapon for anything beyond baseball bat like abilities.

If you want to put some powers on it, you'll have to go grab yourself some spirit, for example a flame spirit, and convince it to live in the wood of the sword... then when you want to use the flame ability, you would need to roll a willpower over the strength of the sword. Do that, and the sword will use its own gnosis to power the effect rather than needing you to do it.

For now though, its pretty much empty of spirit effects. So decide what kind of spirit you want to throw into the sword, and let me know how you'll find it. Ex. build a bonfire, and you'll have a flame spirit, etc.

Is that clear enough?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 9th of February, 2012, 12:42
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
So you want to make a Talisman? What do you have in mind?
OOC: Actually I would like to create a sword that eats spirits. I'd like this sword not just to eat spirits but to absorb the spirits power.

As far as awakening it... It's not a chatty sword-type object. What the shop owner was inferring was a matter of wills when using the weapon for anything beyond baseball bat like abilities.
OOC: Just so we're on the same page here I'm talking about the ritual. By your response I'm assuming, Spirit awakening not necessary. And so you know Adam wanting to talk to it is more for the sake of letting it know his plan as to gain it's consent. I don't think it will work if it resists.

Making a quality fetish is more than just grabbing a spirit, and binding it to an object, there are a couple of steps that work to make the process stable and manageable. The first part is purification; in this place it should take less time than normal. There is also a ritual for that.

IC: Red Flame, if you recall... when I first came to this place, Carl had been attacked by some humans that were possessed by dark spirits. I am sure that I will see many more of them in the days ahead. I want to be prepared for them the next time I face them. You know much more about spirits in Japan than I could ever hope to. What I would like to try to make Tameraou into a Fetish that can eat spirits and retain their knowledge and abilities. With your help I think we stand a chance of surviving this.

OOC: The statement of purpose and the purification are all that Adam plans to do with Tameraou today, tomorrow evening they will seek out a spirit. While Adam has a little bit of time, he will create a questing stone for the sword. Adam will (while creating the stone) tell Red Flame about The other Fox spirit and his promise to return the sword.

After that Adam sets his alarm for 8 hours, and gets some sleep. After waking he will run an hour out and back again to regain some gnosis. He will invite Red Flame to run with him. After that, Adam will let Red Flame decide if he wants to wait here or return with him to the town, If he wants to stay, Adam will remind him about the other resident. Also he will tell Red Flame that time is different here, time seem to last longer here. But Adam will return after the school ends for the day.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 11th of February, 2012, 02:06
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
OOC:

Okay, so today just purification... got it. No rolls needed. Its pretty pure.

What did we say before... 8 hours here is like 3 or 4 hours back in real time?

That would mean that you'd probably miss out on the fight. If 'ts about 2 hours, then it about halfway through the battle...

Red Flame wouuld rather be by your side than wait in a place he doesn't know, but he also thinks that if he should go back to the town, it might be bad for him if he met Adam's two other companions again. they do want him dead, after all.

He will leave it to you to decide. If he stays here, he wants to learn about how guns work... (Flynn's H&K Mp5 is still here...) If he goes back with you, he'll trust you to save him.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 11th of February, 2012, 08:55
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
That would mean that you'd probably miss out on the fight. If 'ts about 2 hours, then it about halfway through the battle...
Not a lot he can do about it. Was not expecting a fight so soon after one just ended.

Red Flame would rather be by your side than wait in a place he doesn't know, but he also thinks that if he should go back to the town, it might be bad for him if he met Adam's two other companions again. they do want him dead, after all.
IC: Sitting on the bed in the motel room, back against the wall, flipping through a dog eared novel, not really reading; just watching the pages turn. "Well, you don't have to worry about the other two, they have left already, I don't expect to see them any time soon. Now since we don't know how being separated will affect the link, it's probably better that you stay close... at least till we get a better understanding of how the link works." Adam pauses for a moment, shifts his weight, "So you like guns do you. I can deal with that. But you don't want to start off with something like that (pointing to the H&K). What I think you should get is a double action revolver, the kind used in the old west. The originals are harder to find but they make replicas that are easy to get and work just like the originals. I can even make you some talons for it. That would be fun...
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 12th of February, 2012 at 01:03.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 12th of February, 2012, 12:32
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
IC:

Red Flame puts down the H&K. "Really? Tell me more. Also, you said you wanted to learn from me how to some of my abilities. When you have energy, I will teach you what you want to know."
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren