Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 10th of January, 2011, 16:38
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.44 per day)
hmmmm does Bunny sleep? If not she can wake us when its time.If she does then one of us will have to set a timer of some sort. Either a watch or cell phone alarm probaby
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 11th of January, 2011, 01:23
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.70 per day)
(OOC: Yes Luo will sleep as long as he can, but he will do so in Wolf form.)
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 11th of January, 2011, 02:53
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Hmmm. Bunny is a spirit of luck, not time, but she could be on watch while everyone slept or whatever. But I will encourage the use of alarm clocks/watches, whatever as she doesn't really read or know how to tell time, just luck.

But having set alarms on watches or the PC, or whatever. Everyone has an uneventful sleep, waking up after 5 hours feeling... well about as rested as one can get in a rundown hotel.

Anyone bring a coffee maker?

OOC: Fatigue is gone, Pope, Flynn, and Luo will be in slightly better condition for having the chance to rest their wounds.

Now what?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 11th of January, 2011, 03:56
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
Nevermore puts on the black suit that the party bought in California. He takes his time and moves slowly as he is still sore and aching from his injuries.

Reaching into his breast pocket he pulls out the ID that Sylvester made for him. Centering himself he concentrates on the numbers 3 and 11, repeating them mantra like in his mind. Soon his features mold like wax back into the familiar face of Alexander Pope, the same face that appears on ID. Nevermore smiles at remembering what Sylvester said the first time he put on this face, then the revere turns bittersweet as he wonders if he will ever see Sylvester again.

"Ok, fellas. I think we need to do a time check in the real world just to make certain on how much time until we need to be at the airport. We wouldn't want to miss our flight."

OOC: basically just hanging around, maybe messing with the PC if we have a lot of time until the flight. I don't want to get into anymore trouble than I already have, so laying low seems like a good idea until we have to leave.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 11th of January, 2011, 10:47
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Okay, so will Adam be the one going to get "breakfast" and checking the time in L.A.? Anyone going with him? Who will stay behind this time? What are people taking... etc.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 12th of January, 2011, 09:20
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.70 per day)
Coming back to Homid, Luo says, "Also need a picture for me, just so you know....."
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 13th of January, 2011, 11:45
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
Adam vaguely remembers Sylvester asking him to come up with a name for the ID and then things got kind of busy and he never gave an answer. "Hey Nevermore, you have the ID's that Sylvester made us. Can I have mine?"
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 15th of January, 2011, 02:13
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
OOC: I'm still waiting for a head count of who's going through the door and who's staying behind.

Also, remind me of where the door will open up...

Yeah there should be a set of id's for Adam, though I don't remember if a fake name was set at the time. If Spoogie has a preference, let me know.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 15th of January, 2011, 06:32
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
Closest safe door that I have is about a mile south of the airport at the Library Park. There is a Gazebo with a basement level storage room.
OOC the name is not really important but "Felix Madison" will work for me.

IC Lou, you need a picture, since we don't know how long we have, the fewer the better. We can always find a closer door on the way back.

What sort of money do we have left from other other shopping trip? (taxi fare, other expenses)
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 15th of January, 2011, 17:26
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.44 per day)
Flynn will be sitting this little field trip out....he will just concentrate on getting his weapons cleaned up and readied ie; checking his blades reloadin and checking the clips for the MPK, checking over any other weapons we have layin about making sure they are in good order. and checking over his set of lugage aand clothing.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 16th of January, 2011, 01:53
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Okay, I have enough. So just Adam and Luo will go this time.

Both will come out in the Gazebo and find that while they spent 5 hours plus sleeping and relaxing in the Umbral realm, very little time has passed here in the real world. Arizona is mountain time and LA is West Coast, one hour earlier... but local clocks here register that its 6:48pm in LA the day before your flight. So you will have time to get food, relax, and heal up some more before the big day.

So, where do you wanna go?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 17th of January, 2011, 05:28
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
Well first thing is to find a photo ID place, if one is still open. Once that is done we can look for a good place to have breakfast close to the airport but outside their security grid.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 17th of January, 2011, 11:38
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Although I don't know LA at all, I will say that there has to be a row of Airport hotels around where you came out. And that would include business centers like Kinko's and Office Max (or whatever). They will have Passport photo machines.

As far as restaurants go, you can find a 24hour Denny's, and since its still early evening in LA, you can find all the regular assorted restaurants. There are also shuttle busses going from various hotels along the strip with the sign "AIRPORT SHUTTLE" on them.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 18th of January, 2011, 17:31
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
Office Max sounds good. We'll hit that first. Then off to the Denny's.

OCC: I'll wait to see how that goes before I go on with the plan.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 19th of January, 2011, 02:23
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Okay you can go in without a problem. (though, I'm curious what you are wearing as far as ... is it casual, or is it one of the suits for Japan?) The signs indicate that passport photos can be taken at the service counter and advertise that they can be done in as little as 10 minutes. $34.99.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 19th of January, 2011, 02:57
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
We'll say casual. No need to muss up the suit unnecessarily.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 19th of January, 2011, 11:50
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
Okay. Just checking. Shall I assume the same for Luo? Just wondering what you'll be wearing for your passport photo.

Service counter person is an older lady in her 70's. Probably retirement part time job. she pulls on her glasses (attached with a chain) to check the settings, then motions for Luo to stand in front of a white screen while she snaps the double photo.

Anything else you want while here?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 19th of January, 2011, 16:32
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.70 per day)
OOC: Same for Luo.

Luo will do as he is asked, smile the whole time, and thank the lady for her time and expertise.

One must always respect their elders even if they are not of ones tribe.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 20th of January, 2011, 00:05
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
small pocket sized notebook, and a blue pen. And a Japanese/English Dictionary.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 20th of January, 2011, 00:54
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
might wanna get a few of those dictionary things. paperback or electronic?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 20th of January, 2011, 01:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
OOC: Unless there are any big or strange things you are looking for, your shopping trip is pretty much a simple success. If you have any special requests such as going after an army-navy store or drugs or anything, then I'll play it out, but otherwise, I'll just assume you are going to keep under the radar, get your supplies, dinner-to-go, and return to the hotel via the Gazebo, right?

IC:

Only problem with returning is just some teenagers necking near where your planning to enter. How you gonna deal with them?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 20th of January, 2011, 03:04
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
First off, do they smell like ordinary teenagers?

EDIT:
Sorry I misread your post. They are no problem, we can find another door close by. Across the street from the park is a school. We'll walk that way keeping an eye out for cover, lights in the building and maintenance doors.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 20th of January, 2011 at 09:54.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 20th of January, 2011, 09:59
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
OOC: Forgot to post that now the sun has set...

Boy is. He looks like predatory gang type. Girl is actually blood-sucker. The boy is talking the girl up like he's some hip-hop star tellin her sweet nothings. The girl vamp is dressed like a high school girl from a catholic girl's school. He's got his hand up her skirt, and she's nuzzling his neck.

Off in the distance along the road is the boy's ride and a couple other gangers smoking cigarettes, waiting for this one and harassing other girls on the sidewalk. No body is close enough to see what's going on.

OOC: Likely, if left alone, she'd finish her snack and sneak off. But his body would be found and your door would be a part of a crime scene...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 21st of January, 2011, 00:38
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
Crap, The door itself is not important. But there is the possibility that we left fingerprints. If this does become a crime-scene they would likely be found. Although there is one thing we can try.We should treat this like a hostage situation. Well leave our bags in the bushes (no need to have dinner destroyed) Lou, if you could, slip over between the fun boys in their car and the Gazebo. If their friend starts to make noise they'll likely come running. But that will only put them in more danger. Just remember they're only human so try not to kill them. I'll see if I can persuade the Girl to let the boy go.

Once Lou is in position (assuming that he has no objections), Adam will walk over to the Gazebo. Not trying to hide his presence. "Hey you kids, your not supposed to be out here, don't you know the park closes at sunset. You've got to leave now."

OOC: Gift of Persuasion.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

Last edited by Spoogie; 21st of January, 2011 at 00:44.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 21st of January, 2011, 03:08
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
The gift of persuassion works on the boy. He swears and curses at having been caught. Some nasty words about you and your mother, but he's already pulling his hand out of her skirt and looking ready to leave.

The Vamp girl still holds onto him, and hisses at you. She seems to be deciding on what he best options would be. she can sense 2 wolves and knows your not pushovers. Fighting would be bad. Better to slink away and come back later with bigger guns. But isn't happy about her meal going to waste either. She looks like she's seriously considering ripping the boy's head off in a second or two, especially since he's trying to get up.

Next action?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren