Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #101  
Unread 10th of August, 2010, 16:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: See the OOC: Let it Begin for my ideas on Spirit Speech.

IC: there are two choices for nearby stores, I'll say you duck into Zeb's hardware/army surplus store rather than the women's boutique...

Jeb is an ex soldier type but he's getting very soft around the middle and his beefy arms have more fat than muscle. He keeps his hair cropped short to look tough, but also to hide his baldness. He is at his counter, running along the wall as the three of you come in. Behind him are the collections of rifles and handguns he keeps for sale.

He takes one look at the Hindi, Chinese, and White man coming in together, and figures you are up to no good.

"I don't know whatcha want in my store, but be quick about it and get out! I reserve the right to tell yall ta take yur bizness some place else."

If the group starts for the back of the store (Back way out) He'll yell that "there's no toilet so Git Out!"
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 10th of August, 2010, 17:07
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
"You know what, I have reached my threshold for intolerance today. Shut your cake hole Rambo, and we will be out of your rapidly thinning hair as soon as possible! OK!"

Nevermore keeps walking toward the back of the shop, angrily looking in the shop keeps direction. With his left hand he begins tracing the ankh symbol on his right wrist.

"Huh, you look sleepy Rambo. Up too late last night polishing your pistol?"

OOC: Using a Life (throwing in Forces if you think applicable) effect to put this guy under. I would like to massively increase his delta wave activity in his brain. This should put him into a deep sleep that is hard to wake from.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 02:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
IC: At the rudeness of Pope, Zeb reaches under the counter to pull out his sawed-off police-special, Ithaca shotgun, but even as he pulls it into view, his eyes roll up into his head and he staggers a moment before falling unconscious to the floor.

OOC: Hmmm. last chance to load up for a day at the mall... terminator-style...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 07:53
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
"Truly, your mastery of your arts must be immense old chap! I know you not, but in just a few minutes it seems I have been dragged into something larger than myself. I had thought for a few moments that you were one of my kind, but you are obviously not. What is going on AND at being direct and not rude, what are you two?"
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 09:09
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
"Give me a moment before I answer that."

Nevermore closes his eyes for a moment. He places his hands in front of himself and slowly clinks his bracelets together. Occasionally cocking his head left or right, as if listening to a secret tone he alone can hear.

OOC: I want to use forces to check if there is any kind of video camera / surveillance / security device in the store. If there is I would like to cause it feedback so that it shorts out and gives up a private place to talk in the store for a few moments before we begin our mad dash to the mall.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 09:39
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
Nevermore's concentration (and powers of observation) point out the exsistence of 3 security cameras. one is pointing at the front door, the 2nd at the register, and the 3rd at the door to the back. Also, the hidden alarm under the counter doesn't call the police but drops a heavy security bar into place locking the back door. there is both a key and combination lock for the back door.

The key can be found on a chain around Zeb's neck. the combination can be found through another forces check.

The back room is only a toilet, the back door, and the stairs going down... to a basement that is full of weaponsmith machinery on one side, and a full S&M bondage suite on the other side. A desk has a computer that shows the store security videos, and next to it is a tape copy machine for the shelf full of gay bondage and snuff film titles that would make anyone sick.

For Luo and Pope, being sensitive to Spirits, you can feel that there are ghosts in the periphery. they were tortured to death by Zeb and they cannot move on. But they fear him. They are deciding whether you are him, or someone weak they can take revenge upon... But for now, they are staying back...

OOC: Well, you now have a place to chat... for the moment. If you don't mind chatting around a gay snuff porn shop.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 14:12
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: As soon as Jeb drops Flynn turns and hags the 'CLOSED' sign in the front door and locks it. Then walks over to him and drags him to the the back of the shop. Quickly checking him for anything useful, such as a key on a chain, and disarming him he locks Jeb in the shitter.

" HMMMM not exactly what I had in mind ....but it works." Watching nevermore do his thing he waits a couple of seconds and asks "Are we clear yet Bud?" Seeing the look on Nevermore's face he knows both that they are not being monitered and thereis something weird in the building.

As he begins to walk around the shop ,cataloging what he wants to take when they leave. "No Garou, we are not exactly your kind. However we have no problems with you in fact we have a very good freind that is a Garou as well. And yes you have walked into a Hell of a mess. Ahhh!" Finding some handcuffs behind the counter he walks back to the bathroom, where he left Jeb, goes in handcuffs Jeb's hands behind his back and pulls off jebs shoe and a sock. using the sock he gags Jeb and walks back out and relocks the door.
"So Pope there somewhere here we can talk with our new friend out of sight of the street. I hope you will listen to us before you decide if you will help us or run for your life, but again you have nothing to fear from us."

OOC: WONDERFUL you drop us into weapon heaven and we can only hope to take what we can conceal or ditch easily . Oh well Im sure i cancome up with some little surprises from here .
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 11th of August, 2010, 16:33
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
AH, well, they have told me what I am and that they are not of Gaia. Not exactly what I asked, now is it. Platitudes of 'we're on your side, really' don't go to far either.

"So, does anybody else feel the less than fortunate spirits below us....I am not sure, but they seem to have been tortured and can not move on.....bloody hell, this bastard deserves to die!"


[OOC: Ever heard of the Right of Talisman Dedication....for taking extra equipment around in various forms. You would just have to travel with a wolf for a while.....]
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 02:42
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: "No I'm afraid communing with spirits is not my thing, as for killing him, that can certainly be arranged. But forgive me I have been rude,I am Flynn my socialable friend thats been bleeding on you is called Pope. What shall we call you? or do you like being called by your species?"
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 03:10
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
"My full name is somewhat hard to pronounce so most just call me Luo. Nice to meet the both of you, even if the circumstances are strange. I suggest we put him down stairs were those he has killed can take their revenge on him so that their spirits can be free of this realm."

"Seeing as how things keep getting worse and worse for you, perhaps you might want to borrow some of this establishments fine utensils of mayhem?"
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 09:38
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Oh yeah, I've heard about it. Used a lot by Werewolves. I had a previous player that stretched the meaning to allow him to hide his sawed-off double-barrel shotgun along with his glaive. He actually used it to some good effect... like indiana jones style. But the main point was it had to be a super-simplistc weapon. simple double-barrel breach-loader was okay. pump-loader was too complicated. too many parts.

Why? are you thinking of doing the same?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 14:27
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: "Oh yes, I have a feeling things are going to get MUCH worse. And yes we can put him downstairs before we leave, but is it safe for us to go down there? We need to chat quickly and I'd rather not do it where we can be seen from the street." He says as he moves around the store picking up some of the odds and ends he spotted earlier.

"You see we have inadverdantly made some folks rather upset and I expect some more of there representatives to be showing up here VERY soon." Taking the supplies he picked up he heads down the stairs. Looking to one side he sees all the weaponsmithing machinery and smiles, looking to the other side his smile falters, "Wow..... this was one sick bastard."

Moving to the machine shop he begins to assemble 2 devices. "Come on down guys, and bring our host too. This will only take me a few minutes and we can talk while I work."


OOC: Ok first of need to know about this building is it a stand alone or connected to another one, also 1 story and basement or is there a 2nd floor. Demolitions 4 Im going to be building 2 IED'S to bring down building and take out the next wave of Hit-marks that we KNOW must be coming, BUT dont want to blow-up the whole damn town. I figure we have maybe a half hr before the next wave arrives looking to pick up the trail and plan to be gone by then.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Unread 12th of August, 2010, 14:35
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
"Good to meet you Luo; and a big thanks for the herbal help you gave me back in the ambulance." Nevermore finishes up his work at disabling the cameras and security system. He then reaches into his jacket pocket and produces a pack of smokes that he quickly lights with the clink clank of a Zippo.

"So, Luo. What brings you to this fine city in Arizona? I mean with the accent you aren't from anywhere around here, or so I surmise."

While speaking Nevermore moves around behind the counter and opens the cabinet containing the 9mm pistols. He grabs one and pulls back the slide, smiling as it clicks back into place. Placing the pistol down on the counter he fiddles around behind the counter moving things this way and that. Finally he finds a Dremel tool and screwdriver. Moving in a haze of smoke from his dangling cigarette he goes to work at removing the imitation wood grain grip on the right side of the handle. Nevermore then uses the Dremel to engrave a Delta sign in the metal of the handle, he then places a sideways eight within the Delta.

Looking over his handy work, Nevermore smiles.

OOC: Just trying to make a gun that I can use as a Focus for Forces magic a little bit easier to hopefully avoid any 'fast cast' penalties for not having my Wonder to shoot with.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 02:43
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: About the Building: Standard 1 story plus basement. not attached, but so close to the neighboring buildings that only rats and roaches can pass between one building and the next. If you blow one, the ones around it will likely fall too.

Yes, you can whip up something quick. its a matter of time and ingredients. You can throw some gunpowder in empty paint cans with some thing to make a wick. You can throw together a timer from an old clock. but this isn't radio shack, so the parts for electronics will need more time. Zeb believed in guns and grenades, not claymores and demolitions (likely because he wasn't trained in them).

For Pope, yes, you can partially enhance the gun for your magic, but since you are using standard parts and quick scrawling, it will be temporary, and the gun will deteriorate quickly from too much going through it (forces working through it will do physical damage to the actual gun over time). So it'll help you for maybe 1 full gunfight, but beyond that... You might want to grab a backup.

Luo, want anything?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 02:51
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
With a small bow Luo opens up a bit but has strange accents throughout, "Well I am from Southern China, traveled to The Down-Under, and then to So-Cal. I was on my way across the southern US meeting new people and passing along the wisdom of my people while picking up whatever I could find. As it happened, you sir seemed to be in desperate need of what little wisdom of the medicinal arts that I posses."

"Your ways are new to me, but somehow also familiar"


OOC: Luo in Lupis: http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/3993664
Nothing comes to mind that Luo would want from this place. Although, he might be able to convince the ghosts to PUSH a button to blow the IED when somebody shows up to rescue their torturer (in the precess killing all of them one assumes).

Last edited by Thanos; 13th of August, 2010 at 02:54.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 14:14
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Ok as this is an open forum and I REALLY dont need a visit from the ATF, I wont go into details on how to do this BUT. I know I could create an even bigger boom then a claymore, with what I could find in an army surplus/hardware store. I want to make a couple of rough devices and place them at strategic points in the cellar to bring the building down, not blow to hell. The trigger will be on the door to the basement, simple 2 wires on door and frame. Just need to know how detailed yo want to be about the structure, if wood the bombs shouldbe sufficient if its metal then will use propane torches to heat and weaken metal. Oh and rechecked sorry Demolitions 3 not 4. BUT this isnt his first rodeo.

IC: As he begins to work onthe devices Flynn hears some machine noise and voices from above, iguring he wont be joined down stairs he yells up "Well ifyour not coming down then grab me 2 45's, 2 stun guns and a good knife, I'll be up in a few minutes." Working quickly and efficiently Flynn sets his creations in the rafters and wires them together.

Boy I hope this works......

Finishing placing the devices he then turns on as much machinery as he can and starts whatever Jeb was watching over again from the beginning,with just enough volume to be heard but not understood. Then heads back upstairs, carefully setting the trigger on the door as he exits the basement.

"Ok guys we have a few minutes before we need to move, Pope have you told our new friend just what he has stepped into yet? OH and dont go near the basement door."
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 14:50
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Nevermore continues to work, now on his second 9mm. He designs it the same way as the first.

"Well long story short. We are a dysfunctional blended family of supernatural types. My real name is not Pope, you can call my Nevermore; all the Order of Hermes does." Nevermore flashes a smile, his head wreathed in smoke. "The guy in the basement is old, like walked with Jesus old...ok well not that old, but you get it. We hang with a couple others, one is kinda like you. I am not sure of your, what do they call it: pact, tribe, sept, whatever it is he is a Silent Strider. I mean you are a wolf man, right?"

Nevermore has finished crafting the two guns with his symbols. He then begins to grab empty clips and begin to fill them with bullets.

"Oh hey look at me making a long story longer. To cut to the chase, we pissed of the local cyborgs and they want us deader than dead. You saw what one of their kind did, so you can imagine just how dead they want us. So we were off to the mall when you ran into us, or we ran into you as the case may be."

Nevermore takes off his jacket and lights another smoke. He moves over to a mannequin and takes off it's green shirt to replace his own bloodstained one. Once he puts the shirt on he then grabs the bulletproof vest from a display and puts it on and his jacket back over it, zipping it up to cover the vest.

"Hey Flynn, don't blow us all up just yet. We need to work on some kind of disguise for us before we hightail it out of here, there are all kinds of different clothes up here. Oh, and did you find any car keys whey you rolled the gay Rambo? I really don't want to ride another bus any time soon."

OOC: I figure that this place has a bulletproof vest, if not just say so. Also taking a leap to move things along a bit, I figure as a life mage I should be able to tell what Thanos is playing since he is in no way trying to hide it from us - I mean he is an obvious PC type, so he must be one of the good guys right? Also took your advice and grabbed another gun, since you suggested it one can only imagine just how many Hit Marks we will have to fight on our way to the GAP to buy cheap suits.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 15:01
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: good question. Did I find aything besides the key on a chain around his neck when I searched him and locked him in the shitter, Mr ST?
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 19:10
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Okay, I know we are all in a hurry to get to the mall for the big sale at Macy's or Penney's... but Flynn kind of walked into a pile of poo by going down into/staying in the basement by himself while Pope and Luo did their talking upstairs... So we gotta take care of that BEFORE any demolitions are made/placed.

Oh yeah, the same keychain that has the key to downstairs, also has a GM key, and a Harley key.

OOC: For Pope and Luo, yes, you can find a SWAT-style bullet-proof vest behind the counter. the one on display is a door-gunner vest used for helicopter gunners. its huge and would make you look like a green baseball umpire... or Goalie for Hockey. The vest is black with webbing for lots of ammo, etc, but doesn't hide well unless you wear a big raincoat over it. That's possible, but will be hot and obvious in the hot/dry Arizona summer, don't you think?

And Luo, if you are interested, there is a pair of Chinese fighting swords, the double broadsword type with a curving edge. They are steel, but with a silvered edge and have Chinese writing on them. Unfortunately, its just a simple tourist inscription. "this is a sword." and the other one says "Got Kung Fu?" But if you want them, you can pop them off and use them in a pinch.

And now back to the lone immortal in the haunted basement...

IC: Flynn starts work on his explosives after doing a cursory inspection of the premises. Likely blowing the metal support beams will require a little weakening, and some tampening of the charges to make sure they cut through just right. At first, he associates the queasiness he feels with the Nazi symbol and the S&M torture implements. He has things to do...

But then the feeling causes the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up. a feeling of malevolence is heavy in this place. looking around, there is no one there, but the explosive he was working on, suddenly tips over while he was looking away. then there is the snapping sound of a whip... but no one is around...

and then then, abruptly, Flynn has to yelp at the sting of a whip-crack across his back. Then another across his thigh. He whips around, to see malevolent burning red eyes staring at him from under a bondage mask from the shadows in the corner. then another from another side, a deformed, shaking young man but with burning eyes...

OOC: the slashes put you at "Hurt" level, but the longer you stay the bolder the apparitions will get. So the question is how much pain can you take to make your bombs...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Unread 13th of August, 2010, 22:33
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: Well thankfully I can take a bit of pain but it does tend to interfer with ones concentration when building bombs.

IC: 'A few minutes earlier'
After seeing the apparitions in the basement and knowing this wont end well, remembers Lou statement about spirits. "LOU!!! I need you down here.. LIKE NOW!" Looking at his attackers "Look I dont know if you understand me but I'm not with Jeb. I'm going to try and set you free from this place if you let me, and punish him as well." Keeping an eye on the spirits attacking him he will dodge if necassary and hope Lou get huis furry butt down there soon. BUT he will try to keep himself between the spirits and the explosives he was working on.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 02:04
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
"Great story, sounds like a lot of fun for a young chap like me!"

Luo does not hesitate and bounds down stairs. From the distress in the voice of his new friend, the young man from China becomes a rather large wolf-man. Once across the threshold he takes a mixed stance with claws glinting and his lips pulled back from his fangs. If that doesn't scare something, nothing will!
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 12:02
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.41 per day)
Well, the arrival of an upright (crinos) wolf-man in the midst of the basement sure sets off the ghosts in all directions. Things go flying from shelves, videos, the TV playing the snuff porn explodes, cans of whatnot burst etc.

The whipping ghosts are temporarily frightened by the werewolf enough not to attack Flynn directly, but the room is more chaotic than ever... looking like the scene from poltergeist when the parents open the door to the kids bedroom and everything is flying around in circles. only this time its porn-toys, and weapon parts...

OOC: Flynn will have an extra hard time trying to concentrate with everything flying unless Luo can convince the Spirits to let them be... or he can force them away...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 13:02
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Hearing the stress in Flynn's voice Nevermore puts a little speed in his step. He bounds down the stairs after Luo.

"What's got your panties in a bunch Flynn?" Nevermore stops dead still on the steps when he sees the hysteria that is the basement.

"Oh man, it's all night of the living dildos in here. What the hell did you do!?"
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 13:03
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
OOC: I suspect that when things finally settle down I will have to adjust my plan a bit. OH and Harley keys nice to bad my drive skill sucks, and I dont suppose I found a wallet on our favorite Gay Rambo did I?
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Unread 14th of August, 2010, 13:16
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.41 per day)
IC: "Ah finally the gang is all here!" He says as he ducks a flying dildo followed by a set of handcuffs. "I dont know what the hell he was doing down here but I dont think he was making many friends."

Trying to salvage what he can of the work he has already done," Luo this isnt exactly helping, was hoping for LESS destruction not more!"

I swear if we ever get out of this mess Im NEVER leaving India again.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?

Last edited by lawwnum; 14th of August, 2010 at 13:35.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren