Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #76  
Unread 5th of August, 2010, 01:12
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
"Ah, a sucking chest wound; natures way of telling you to slow down." Nevermore weighs his options.

I could try to push her out the back door, or heal myself. I better get rid of her before I do anything else.

Wincing in pain Nevermore sidesteps the burning metal woman as best he can and grabs the handle for the back door. With a quick turn he opens it and with his other hand he pushes the woman in the stomach, avoiding the fire on her chest as best he can.

"Good by, don't forget to write."
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Unread 5th of August, 2010, 01:22
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Lawnnum. From your previous post, I figured you used your Self Heal to bring yourself back and were just playin dead. You can act at any time. As for heavy objects... most are plastic, but maybe you can grab a metal object of some description. Just tell me what skills you're using...

Thanos: Are you using persuassion to get the guy out of the truck or just a good Hong Kong English? Just wondering.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Unread 5th of August, 2010, 01:39
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Does anyone have a problem with me assuming that Flynn will wake up, and join Pope in the wonderful world of Hit-Mark tipping? No? Consider it done...

IC:...About half a second before the ambulance plows into the back of the UPS truck and does a hollywood flip end over end over the UPS truck. The inertia sends first Jezebel flying and then Flynn who was the closest to the back door. It should have sent Pope out too, since he opened the door, but somehow, his leg was caught in a strap and he stays behind... to become the wet-blanket cushion for the pregnant lady as the ambulance rolls.

Somehow luck is on overload and everything soft seems to come between Pope, the pregnant woman, and certain doom from impact.

Flynn has the chance to use any available abilities to safely land... or land with a flourish.

Bad luck plays out for the Hit Mark who lands in the back of a garbage truck just as it is compacting garbage.... Lights out for Jezebel 101.

When the ambulance stops roling, the driver is dead, but Pope and the pregnant woman have only sustained 1 (additional) level of damage... other than dizziness. they are inside a mess, but the baby isn't waiting any more...

OOC: Pope will have to do something to fix the baby's umbilical cord problem and stop his own bleeding soon, or he might go unconscious and the baby and mother will certainly die. Which takes priority, I wonder...

Lawnnum: depending on what skills you choose to use and how you pull it off, I'll decide if/how much damage you take.

Thanos: That was more than interesting. Especially the way the ambulance flipped over the UPS truck instead of just flat into it. Do you wanna check for survivors? This is pretty much what you get for an intro...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Unread 5th of August, 2010, 03:57
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
I think I might just be changing my mind about this Bunny girl.

Black spots burst behind Nevermore's eyes. Getting woozy from the blood loss. Have to do something about my exposed midsection, and quick. But I just have to help this lady and kid out!

Trying to crawl over to the woman Nevermore begins an Enochian chant. He keeps calling out the numbers three and eleven, the sacred numbers the Order of Hermes long ago tied to Ars Animae. While chanting he uses some of his own blood to trace the symbol of the ankh on the belly of the pregnant woman. Then with a supreme effort he focuses his will so that it overrides reality.

OOC: doing my best to overcome my own injuries to help this little kid get born alive and the mom to pull through. Once the kid is on the scene I hope to stay conscious long enough to work a little healing spell on myself. If not I hope Flynn can help get me out of here and stabilized. Oh, and heck of an intro to the game Thanos. Welcome aboard, glad to have ya.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Unread 5th of August, 2010, 06:37
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
[OOC: I should have kept Mothers Touch!]

Luo dashes forward to help anybody he possible can, but mainly the people bleeding in the middle of the rolled ambulance. That is an awful lot of blood!

Acting fast he uses his wits to instinctively apply various herbs to the man who is chanting in the spirit tongue. Another of my kind here, trying to save the woman, but bravely dying himself in the process!

[OOC: Wits+Medicine (7) using previously prepared Herbalism materials to staunch the bleeding and ease the pain....besides perhaps just some pressure over the wound!]
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Unread 5th of August, 2010, 13:51
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Ok didnt know i was concious yet you never said if I healed enough to wake right up. Hmmm athletics 4 dex 4 I think I will land quite well nothing fancy but want to come up running to the ambulance.

IC: SON OF A BITCH! that could of gone better. Shiva PLEASE let Nevermore and the innocent be alright.

As he comes up from his tumble Flynn sprints to the still settling ambulance. Seeing an old oriental man heading into the back of the ambulance seconds before he arrives he can only hope its a civilian trying to help. Bursting into he sees Nevermore performing a ritual on the Innocent and the oriental man tending to Pope's wounds."Damn it! Pope I hope you are almost done there, we have to move bud." Looking to the new comer "Thanks for helping my friend but we need to get out of here quickly." Looking up Flynn steps aroundthe group on the floor and heads to the front to check on the driver.

OOC: Ok Awareness 4 any hint or vibe from the oriental guy that doesnt seemed phased at Pope chanting in a strange lang, and drawing in blood on the peggers ladies belly?
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 02:53
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Lawnum; Your Quickening heals you enough that you are only 1 level injured... bruised from the shocking experience. Just like the TV series... You get enough successes to roll out of the fall and come up without looking foolish.

BTW, I don't believe Lou is an old man... I think he is supposed to be fairly young adult...

OOC: Qwerty; The herbals that Mr. Chinese man is putting on you take away the pain and give you a bit of a euphoric clarity... you're still bleading like a stuck pig, but if you don't look, you won't notice.

Next: Unless rules have changed a lot... alway possible... Heal simple creature can do dome of the work for you, but not all of it. The problem is the cord. Healing it would just make it stronger and more likely to strangle the babe. You will need to go in and remove it from around the babe's neck.

You can do that either of 2 ways: Through your blood circle. It will work much easier, but be vulgar observed. Or you can try to go in try the old fashioned manual route by pushing the head back in and then reaching in... Your magic can help make it easier, but it'll still be messy.

OOC: Thanos. Everyone misses the Mother's touch after their first fight... But good job on the herbals... Mr. Arcane and his blood circle certainly smell like mage. there Indo man coming up behind you smells old.... real old... but not crypt/vampire old...

IC: Elsewhere.... The systems come up on 2 separate storage sites. "Activate units JZBL-102 and 103. Update tracking files. Converge on the last known position of Unit 101 and execute any who resist. Primary target facial recognition files being dowloaded now.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 03:57
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Ah my apologozies on the old part then , but again any vibe on him other then hes apparently very calm about weird shit? need to know before I grab Pope and try to run or use him for help.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 04:20
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
Nevermore hangs his head after tracing an ankh of blood on the woman's stomache.

"Let the fun begin."

He almost doesn't even notice the man applying some kind of herbs to his chest.

OOC: will attempt to avoid the vulgar stuff on the pregnant lady, so I will do it the old fashioned way and get elbo deep in her area. Hoping that my life magic can compensate for the fact that I am not a doctor nor do I play one onTV.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 11:54
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Sorry, I posted the feel to the wrong person... my bad. Time for an immortal flashback....

IC: Flynn/Baljeet gets a "Feel" about the Chinese guy... Nothing definite, but something about the way the guy is putting on herbals, the smell, it takes Baljeet back to the days when the Western countries were trying to get into China by using drugs to addict the emperor.... Back then, Baljeet was on a mission... taking secret messages from His government to the Emperor, warning him about the drugs... but en route, he came to a village along the emperor's rode that was closed because "Monsters" were about. Anyone who came to the village would have to be searched. It was an obvious ruze and when Baljeet wouldn't give over his pack, fighting broke out. Although Baljeet was careful to only attack the soldiers, the soliers were much more messy, attacking people nearby when they missed Baljeet.

Suddenly, a man very similar to the one that Baljeet/Flynn sees now appears and starts helping Baljeet. things would have ended very quickly with the two of them, but the captain of the soldiers arrived. and he was a dark sorcerer. The man used dark spells to confound Baljeet and the people nearby... the villagers swooned or fled. But suddenly, the Chinese man who had been fighting with Baljeet changed into a werewolf... a true monster and leapt upon the captain, tearing his head off.

The dizziness faded and the Wolf was just a man, applying herbs to those who'd been wounded by the soldiers. Baljeet helped the man, who said "Who was the real monster, I wonder, the monster who killed a mage, or the men who kill innocents out of frustration?"

End of flashback (for now)
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 12:06
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Okay Nevermore is going to apply his life magic plus medicine 1 and Dexterity 4 towards doing the dirty deed.... If only you had a farming background, you'd probably associate this with farming.... but as it is... I hope you watched a lot of Dr. House.

IC: Following the intentions of Nevermore, the roughly drawn ankh made with blood starts to change. the blood spreading into finer more intricate patterns on their own, creating a rune of power and energy. The woman's breathing relaxes a bit, becoming more even and the contractions stop for the moment as Nevermore presses his hand inside her, pushing the baby back long enough to reach for the cord. this is something beyond all that Nevermore has ever tried to do. For he is concentrating on the life force energies of both the mother and child, while simultaneously trying to manually push and pull physically. It is a great strain, and sweat from Nevermore's brow drips freely into the herbal mix upon his chest that is staunching the bloody wound.

Outside, a crowd has gathered yet again, trying to help... to see what's inside. mostly to gawk. Police are on their way.... possibly another ambulance...

FINALLY!!!! The deed is done, and the baby's neck is free. In a rush, the baby almost litterally pops out into Nevermore's arms. It's a boy. The mother, seeing the baby starting to move weakly, begins crying in happiness.

Now... who knows what to do next with a newborn baby? The EMT's are street pizza, how about the Indian or the Chinese man?
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Unread 6th of August, 2010, 15:02
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Nice flashback.......we may needto do more of those. Now for more pressing matters.

IC: Seeing that things are about to get more complicated, Flyn looks around the jumble of supplies on the floor, he spots what he needs. Grabbing 2 clamps a piar of scissors and a blanket. Working quickly he clamps the umbilical cord then cuts it. Taking the child, lays him down on the blanket and checks to make sure he is breathing ok. When the child starts to cry Flynn cleans his face off as best he can and wraps the child up in the blanket. Handing ths child to his mother "Here you go Ma'am he appears to be healthy and intact, which is more then can be said of some." Turning to the Oriental "Thank you for your help but I must ask for even more assistance from you." Grabbing Pope before he falls over," The innocents will be fine now, BUT we need to get him out of here NOW. Or none of us will be safe."

Shive PLEASE let something go right today.....

OOC:Welcome Thanos you have NO idea what you've gotten yourself into

Well Mr. ST did that meet House's approval?

Also I know that there is no simply slipping away at this point BUT, I believe both Nevermore and I have a high Arcane rating, 5 for me, and that should make it easier.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Unread 7th of August, 2010, 02:27
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Almost doctor Baljeet/Flynn. The baby still isn't actually breathing until the mucus is removed from the mouth and nose... breathing passageways. in the hospital they have a squeezy thing for that... of course memory serves Baljeet, that the other method is to suck the mucus into your mouth, then spit it out... Have to do it gently, after all...

Well Dr Immortal? if you want the kid to live, start suckin or find someone who will...

Yeah, Arcane of 5 can help a lot... once you get a chance to use it... But you gotta get Pope stablized first, and the baby too before you can try to slip away... and then there's Mr. Chinese man, too.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Unread 7th of August, 2010, 13:35
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: UUGGHHHH what do ya want? Should I cut and paste from WebMD or something? I said I was checking the kids breathing give me a break, afterall I am 'INDOMAN!' I feel like he should be in spandex with a cape.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Unread 7th of August, 2010, 15:53
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
OOC: If I am awake enough I will attempt to heal myself. Yeah I know it can be vulgar, but I will try to shrug it off by saying that it looked worse that it really was. Fingers crossed for coincidental.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Unread 8th of August, 2010, 00:48
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
Tou, the young man who is often mistaken for an older man due to his baldness and a certain TV show, tells the man with the sucking gut wound, "Its not as bad as you think old chap, like a cut on your head it just bleeds a lot." This is said in a loud enough voice that it carries to the people outside.

Reaching into a bin with bandages, he gets out some gauze and covers the wound, and actually seems to do a competent job of it. In a much lower voice he says, "Bloody hell ya yank, need me to carry you to the other side?"
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Unread 8th of August, 2010, 02:44
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Worry not Dr. Lawwnum. You can take care of it, no problem. Just wanted to let the graphic be known cause it took me back to learn that it was needed when my daughter was born. Everyone remembers the blankets and towels, etc. but who really thinks about sucking mucus... I mean, Yuuuuck. But anyway, that was just a minor gross-out point for the story.

Let's move on to helping Pope keep it together... literally... heh heh.

OOC: Pope's arete of 3 on healing self has 1 success. He moves from wounded (initial slice plus being in a car accident) down to Injured. And since it's not agrivated, I'll say that the herbals and bandaging from Luo move it one more down to hurt. You are still -1, but as noted, it looks and feels worse than it is... of course, you could do the werewolf thing of making it a scar... but I will leave that up to you...
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Unread 8th of August, 2010, 05:13
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
"He, he. You are right guy, it is not nearly as bad as it looks. Thanks for helping out." Nevermore gets up while talking to the new addition on scene. He gives the guy a once over and judging be his manner and style can tell he is not a threat in the traditional way.

"Looks like we should get out of here. Like now." Nevermore begins to make his way out of the back of the ambulance, pausing to take a look over his shoulder at the woman holding her newborn child. He smiles. Pulling his jacket closer around him, he tries to conceal the bandages soaked in blood on his chest. "Why don't you come with us, you look like you could be a help?" Nevermore asks the newcomer.

OOC: Don't think I will do the scar thing, just yet. We are hopefully in a place where we can just get the heck out of there and find a nice secluded spot to catch our collective breathes and begin plotting on just how hard it is going to be for us to run - I mean it has been a struggle just trying to get to the mall. How hard will it be to get out of the country.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Unread 8th of August, 2010, 11:27
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Yes have a 3 month old here and while it was a wonderful thing, glad the nurses clean them up before handing them back

IC:Holding open the backdoor of the ambulance , turns and quietly says "Yes my young friend you should come with us for a bit, the man you are helping is named Pope and we may be in need of your assistance again very soon." Turning and stepping out of the ambulance, in a loud voice "Step back please this man needs some air." Then looking around at the growing crowd points to 2 nearby men, also VERY loud "You 2 there's a woman and child inside in need of assistance. "

Putting an hand on Pope's shoulder, points to a nearby bench or open spot of pavement,on the otherside of the crowd. Quietly "Comeon guys lets try and get off the street." Looking at the crowd in front of them "Please people we need to get this man some air." And begins to push thru crowd if necassary.


OOC: I want to try and get us out of the direct veiw of the crowd. If we can get thru them to the otherside we should be able to slip away while they look at the woman and baby. Truly there is no better distraction then the sight of a baby and mother being brought out of an accident like that unharmed.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Unread 8th of August, 2010, 18:24
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Congratulations GG!!!

For Baljeet/Flynn, it's easy to disapear... all he has to do is get people looking at the woman and they'll forget him. If Pope is able to conceal his injuries and fake his way at helping to get the woman and her baby out, he can pass her off to the big guys that Flynn summoned, and then back out until he's unnoticed. Same for Luo.

Thanos wanted to know if the doors were still closable, but my image is that the whole ambulance is in such bad shape that only Bunny's luck is holding it together. Touching the doors might cause them to fall off, and everything else with it.

Yes, there are sirens on the way, as well as a crowd of other drivers and people who were there when the ambulance did its thing... Yet another crowd.

You guys might want to do your ninja things ASAP or you'll be back in the same situation as before... and this time there are 2 Jezebels on their way....
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Unread 9th of August, 2010, 00:49
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
With a humble and accepting smile Luo gives a small bow and says, "Of course, I live to serve..."

Shuffling around Luo does what his two new companions do and slips out into the crowd and then beyond it. He looses track of of Flynn, but manages to keep close to Pope and follow him out. Once the three of them are away, he will smile again and to Pope, "That was bloody close....."


[OOC: Ret-con Edited out Spirit Speech]

Last edited by Thanos; 10th of August, 2010 at 13:09.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Unread 9th of August, 2010, 02:07
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Question. Is Spirit Speech something like French, a foreign language with its own vocabulary, or just the ability to make your own language understood by spirits, while understanding the whispering wind that is their own attempts to communicate? I thought it was the latter, but perhaps newer versions have a different take.

I get that Luo is trying to tip his hat to Pope, but I'm not sure if using "Spirit Speech" on a fellow mortal is any more effective than a wink or a nod at this point.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Unread 9th of August, 2010, 15:03
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.40 per day)
OOC: Thank you just keep the ready made distractions coming, we gonna need them.

IC: As he gets thru the crowd Flynn glances back to make sure Pope and their new 'friend' are still following him. Seeing the new guy starting to fall back he slows down and lets them both catch-up. "Ok boys now to get out of sight and regroup." Looking around he spots a likely looking store front and heads towards it. "Ok hears the plan we go into this little store I will distract anyone still inside, you 2 slip out the back into the alley and I will be right behind you."

OOC: Ok i will be looking for a decent sized store of any type that is likely to have a loading dock. And exactly what I said the other2 slip towards the back and i will try to get anyone actually still in the store to look other way. however if we are ' lucky' everyone should already be outside gawking or at least at the windows. Hope to have a lttle conference out back.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Unread 10th of August, 2010, 04:05
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.67 per day)
[OOC: I am actually assuming that Spirit Speech is a magical gift that turns a WW's word/actions into Enochian when desired and automatically translates Enochian into a language that can be understood, but the knowledge is still there that it is a spirits speech. In that Enochian is the language that the Hermetics use to converse with spirits, I am adding 2 and 2 to make 4. If I assume to much, then slap my wrist and we can just ret-con some stuff!]


Luo follows, follows some more, and ends up where he should to the best of his abilities. It would be simpler to just step side-ways with them.....
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Unread 10th of August, 2010, 04:53
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.24 per day)
OOC: Enochian is a language that the Hermetics learned from angels. It is a deep language where each word can have multiple meanings. It does not allow a Hermetic to converse with spirits, unless the spirit knows Enochian. However the ST has the ultimate say so on if it is the same as your spirit speech.

IC: Nevermore likewise follows Flynn and the stranger.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren