Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Reply
Thread Tools
  #776  
Unread 24th of December, 2010, 16:02
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.44 per day)
Alrighty, I'll take my nap like a good boy. BUT not until I see everyone else is....at least relatively ok.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #777  
Unread 25th of December, 2010, 08:30
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
OOC: I figure that spirits are more energy than flesh, even in the realm of the spirits. That is they can be touched and acted upon, but would need more than bandages to heal. However, energy transferrence would work... Prime/Quint/whatever you call it. If this hotel is Adam's Caern, and its a Caern of Healing, it will be easy to restore yourselves. If its just a realm, it should still have energy that can be taken and applied to Bunny.
OOC: A Caern sounds cool but as far as I know Adam hadn't been very concerned with that since up until Lou, he was the only wolf to come here in a long time. As far as energy goes, this pace is clean, things almost purify themselves here. The place may look a mess but it is absolutely untainted by good or evil (kind of like beer without an aftertaste).

Merry Christmas everyone.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #778  
Unread 26th of December, 2010, 01:31
Akuma's Avatar
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8278
Location: Japan
Posts: 1,211 (0.44 per day)
OOC: Beer without aftertaste? Yuck.

I prefer a good beer with a good aftertaste. But that and Merry Christmas aside... you'll need to find some caern or some mage with higher powers to do much for Bunny. Its not like she's bleeding out or anything, but she is at diminished capacity for now.
__________________
Fear me, for I am HE-WHO-SLINGS--AT-OSCILLATING-DEVICES-AND LAUGHS AT THE RESULTS
Reply With Quote
  #779  
Unread 27th of December, 2010, 15:17
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.44 per day)
OOC: I will use a willpower if need be to stay up and useful until all others are tended to or at least bandaged up. Once that is accomploshed it will be nappy time prob in he room next door, getting kinda crowded in this one I believe. Before I go to sack out...


IC: "Well boys and bunnies, we are battered, bruised and in some cases still bleeding but we are all alive. I suggest we get some rest here and try to come up with a plan on wheree we are going and such in the morning."
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
  #780  
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 00:25
Spoogie's Avatar
Spoogie
Wraith

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Member: #8299
Location: in between
Posts: 687 (0.25 per day)
OOC: I guess we should get an overall status update on health damage. AFAIK Adam is OK, Flynn is fine (outside of exhaustion), Lou is down a few from the previous fight (nothing more can be done for it), Nevermore is hurting a bit from the fight although he has been treated as much as we can. Bunny is hurt but we can't do much about it except maybe give her some gnosis or quint to help her in the healing process.

If there is nothing else that can be done I suggest we follow Flynn's lead and rest.
__________________
Top Dollar: "I feel like a little worm on a big f**king hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!
Reply With Quote
  #781  
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 03:42
qwerty123's Avatar
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Member: #1109
Location: In a van down by the river.
Posts: 1,194 (0.25 per day)
OOC: Sorry between work and Christmas I have had little time to post. Late Christmas wishes to all.

Back to the game, I will follow everyone else's lead and rest. However I would like to make it productive. I would like to meditate (INT 4 + Meditation 2 or Lore 2 if more appropriate, plus if I can, call on my Avatar 1) I would like to stretch my mind and think on how we can help bunny. What is she exactly? How can she be healed, by us as opposed to the afore mentioned options that we do not have access to ? How can she be freed from her existence of servitude? Good stuff like that. And anything else you think I might think of with an INT of 4.
__________________
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; Id strike the sun if it insulted me.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Reply With Quote
  #782  
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 04:16
Thanos's Avatar
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Member: #894
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 3,437 (0.70 per day)
Luo will talk to Bunny, nicely, and see if he can give her some spiritual energies. If so, he is willing to give a little less than half of what he has to her.

"Just so you know, a greater avatar of the Wyrm drops by the lobby for a smoke every once in a while."
Reply With Quote
  #783  
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 07:50
lawwnum's Avatar
lawwnum
Crimson Death

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Member: #8286
Location: where I am
Posts: 1,217 (0.44 per day)
IC: Flynn stops inthe doorway at Luo's remark; " Thanks for that reminder Luo, sweet dreams to you too." And with that he steps out of the room and goes to the room next door, does a quick once over just so he isnt sleeping in a couple of inches of dust , and goes to sleep with his Katars and MPK at his side.
__________________
You ever dance with the Devil by the pale Moonlight?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren