Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Unread 24th of December, 2010, 16:02
lawwnum
Crimson Death

Member: #8286
Alrighty, I'll take my nap like a good boy. BUT not until I see everyone else is....at least relatively ok.
Unread 25th of December, 2010, 08:30
Spoogie
Wraith

Member: #8299
OOC: I figure that spirits are more energy than flesh, even in the realm of the spirits. That is they can be touched and acted upon, but would need more than bandages to heal. However, energy transferrence would work... Prime/Quint/whatever you call it. If this hotel is Adam's Caern, and its a Caern of Healing, it will be easy to restore yourselves. If its just a realm, it should still have energy that can be taken and applied to Bunny.
OOC: A Caern sounds cool but as far as I know Adam hadn't been very concerned with that since up until Lou, he was the only wolf to come here in a long time. As far as energy goes, this pace is clean, things almost purify themselves here. The place may look a mess but it is absolutely untainted by good or evil (kind of like beer without an aftertaste).

Merry Christmas everyone.
Unread 26th of December, 2010, 01:31
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Member: #8278
OOC: Beer without aftertaste? Yuck.

I prefer a good beer with a good aftertaste. But that and Merry Christmas aside... you'll need to find some caern or some mage with higher powers to do much for Bunny. Its not like she's bleeding out or anything, but she is at diminished capacity for now.
Unread 27th of December, 2010, 15:17
lawwnum
Crimson Death

OOC: I will use a willpower if need be to stay up and useful until all others are tended to or at least bandaged up. Once that is accomploshed it will be nappy time prob in he room next door, getting kinda crowded in this one I believe. Before I go to sack out...

IC: "Well boys and bunnies, we are battered, bruised and in some cases still bleeding but we are all alive. I suggest we get some rest here and try to come up with a plan on wheree we are going and such in the morning."
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 00:25
Spoogie
Wraith

Member: #8299
OOC: I guess we should get an overall status update on health damage. AFAIK Adam is OK, Flynn is fine (outside of exhaustion), Lou is down a few from the previous fight (nothing more can be done for it), Nevermore is hurting a bit from the fight although he has been treated as much as we can. Bunny is hurt but we can't do much about it except maybe give her some gnosis or quint to help her in the healing process.

If there is nothing else that can be done I suggest we follow Flynn's lead and rest.
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 03:42
qwerty123
Devourer [GM]

Member: #1109
OOC: Sorry between work and Christmas I have had little time to post. Late Christmas wishes to all.

Back to the game, I will follow everyone else's lead and rest. However I would like to make it productive. I would like to meditate (INT 4 + Meditation 2 or Lore 2 if more appropriate, plus if I can, call on my Avatar 1) I would like to stretch my mind and think on how we can help bunny. What is she exactly? How can she be healed, by us as opposed to the afore mentioned options that we do not have access to ? How can she be freed from her existence of servitude? Good stuff like that. And anything else you think I might think of with an INT of 4.

Ahab, Moby Dick
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 04:16
Thanos
Famine Spirit [Epic GM]

Member: #894
Luo will talk to Bunny, nicely, and see if he can give her some spiritual energies. If so, he is willing to give a little less than half of what he has to her.

"Just so you know, a greater avatar of the Wyrm drops by the lobby for a smoke every once in a while."
Unread 28th of December, 2010, 07:50
lawwnum
Crimson Death

IC: Flynn stops inthe doorway at Luo's remark; " Thanks for that reminder Luo, sweet dreams to you too." And with that he steps out of the room and goes to the room next door, does a quick once over just so he isnt sleeping in a couple of inches of dust , and goes to sleep with his Katars and MPK at his side.