Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Akuma's Games > The Mysteries of Mura-Cho, Japan

Unread 18th of August, 2010, 10:26
Spoogie
Wraith

Member: #8299
OOC: If Sylvester is a Virtual adept and considering the type of person he is I would expect at a minimum that his computer is magically overclocked, if not a bunch of small non weapon toys that have their patterns reworked for one reason or another. things like that would stand out in one way or another. Another thought that just occured to me, magic bugs (monitoring devices) would likely emit magical (could be one or more...forces/prime/time/mind) radiation.
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 10:34
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Member: #8278
Of course, his bank of computers are all over the spectrum, and yes, you can find magically delicious pc parts and other odds and ends. What I want to know is if there is something in particular that you are looking for.

For example the magically enhanced "bugs." You could likely find a box of them or rather worked upon versions. how many do you want?
Unread 18th of August, 2010, 10:54
Spoogie
Wraith

Actually Adam wasn't really looking for anything, as tempting as they might be, he's gonna pass on them. But now there is another notch (or rather the first in game) on the bench for comparison.
The only thing left now is a disguise.

IC:Well just like the cylons, Adam had a plan. With a little luck, this one might just work.

IC: "Sylvester, Is there a back way out of your building that I can use?"

Last edited by Spoogie; 19th of August, 2010 at 04:03.
Unread 19th of August, 2010, 08:20
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Sylvester is deep into his computers. the shell is there, but he's elsewhere right now. However, he moans and some blood begins to trickle from his nose. Things aren't going so well for him.

As for a back entrance, he did indicate such when Nevermore and Baljeet left before, though at that time he wanted them to take public transportation. If you search a little bit, you can find some car keys near the door for a toyota...
Unread 19th of August, 2010, 11:22
Spoogie
Wraith

OCC: I gues he could take the car but he is a Silent Strider after all. Adam was planning on running, as a wolf, hence the disguise. In Arizona wolves are common, people talk about how the wander into town all the time, but an animal with a kerchief tied around it's neck says domesticated so people ignore them. The most they might say is that dog looks like a wolf.

IC: Adam ties the questing stone loosely around his neck, and then the bandana (bandit style) around his neck, not over his mouth, but over the questing stone, makes sure he can still feel the tug of the stone and then heads out to the exit. Wildcats hat on his head, Adam is going to run. looking for the nearest wooded area on the way. Also keeping an eye out for the JZBs
Unread 20th of August, 2010, 01:19
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Sooo... you are now in Lupus form with a bandana around your neck, and a baseball cap on your head? Yeah, the bandana won't attract attention but a hat might. Please clarify.
Unread 20th of August, 2010, 02:15
Spoogie
Wraith

Not at Sylvesters place, Dont want to attract attention to somewhere I have to return to. Wear the hat in Homid form, run till I find a nice safe place to change, take off hat. Oh, and no looking up, satilites can't see from the side.

Last edited by Spoogie; 20th of August, 2010 at 02:21.
Unread 20th of August, 2010, 07:57
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Got it. So, regular jogger until you get to an empty underpass, then man goes in, dog comes out, and satellites are confused... Done. one dog on the way...

I'll figure that you are using Silent Strider Speed o thought to really turbo boost yourself into super pursuit mode.... But the stone gives a tug indicating that they are still on the street and not at the restaurant yet... bounding off of the side of a parked car, you change directions and race towards them...

Depending on what Q123 does about being pursued by the cop, you'll be able to encounter them soon if they stop, sooner if they speed by you going the other direction. you can post to shopping trip from now.
Unread 20th of August, 2010, 09:35
Spoogie
Wraith

Gonna save the speed of thought for later, Might need it later. For now time is on our side.
Unread 21st of August, 2010, 01:16
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Time is relative, it might be running out for some people... Without SOT, you'll be a little later to get together with the others...
Unread 21st of August, 2010, 03:24
Spoogie
Wraith

OK, can Adam tell how far he is from the restaurant (we've been there before), the other PCs; And if they are in different directions?
Unread 21st of August, 2010, 07:20
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Well, without trying to put exact locations to each, lets say use an old PSU/state college example. You are at Butch's old apartment, they are on campus, and everyone's trying to get to the Diner... So they are halfway ahead of you, but off to one side, rather than directly in the path towards the destination. Does that help? The rock doesn't give GPS info, after all.
Unread 21st of August, 2010, 12:20
Spoogie
Wraith

OK, I thought it was a lot further, if Adam trotted there it would still take the others longer, and that's assuming they run into nothing more than traffic. Still, Adam will head to the restaurant or rather the little wooded area about a half block away (there was a reason Pocreb chose this place). From there, their is a clear view of the restaurant's front entrance. Once I get there, I'll wait, in the bushes, ready to run. Also I'll be monitoring the questing stone, if it feels like they are steadily getting further away from me I'll change to plan B.
Unread 22nd of August, 2010, 00:32
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

The actual distance IS further. I was just giving you a triangulation equivalent. But regardless, I'll say you arrive at the bushes nearthe resaurant, but there are no signs nor smells of them.
Unread 22nd of August, 2010, 03:33
Spoogie
Wraith

Then Adam will wait. Keep an eye out for anyone suspiciously hanging around. Also change back to homid, and peek over to the Umbra, just to know what, if anything is hanging around over there.

OOC: Since Adam has no Idea that the guys are having a hard time on their own, he can't really go help them. They likely don't need the help anyway.
Unread 22nd of August, 2010, 15:21
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

IC: with a sudden start that makes Sylvester jump in his seat, the stranger awakens from his comotose slumber.

"Holy JEEZZ, man. Don't do that to me!" Sylvester complains while holding his chest. "Welcome back to the land of the living."