Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > Erendiox's Games > Blooming Dawn

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #26  
Unread 4th of August, 2007, 10:44
CouchpotatoGOD's Avatar
CouchpotatoGOD
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Member: #832
Posts: 108 (0.02 per day)
Dust wakes up after a good rest. Excitement filled him at the thought of continuing the game from yesterday. Today he could play by his own rules this time. Instead of playing the track and lead game with those bulky solders he could play the spy game. This was one of the harder games and therefore one of his favorites. Jumping down from the branch, he continued to follow the easily trackable trail until he came upon the small town. Here things got trickier. With all the traffic it would be impossible to track them. Just before he was going to give up and go back home, he saw them. They were walking out of a tavern. The game continues.

Careful not to be seen Dust follows the two boys and wonders what exciting thing will happen next... nothing... all they did was go to sleep. Dust was starting to get bored. Then he thought of an even better way to play.

As quietly as he can, Dust sneaks up to the two sleeping boys. He yells at the top of his lungs! "Anathema! Anathema! watch out!" He then breaks out laughing.
  #27  
Unread 5th of August, 2007, 15:03
Phidoe's Avatar
Phidoe
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member: #2739
Posts: 126 (0.03 per day)
Benkei tosses and turns where he lies, a chill wind blows though the night and he shivers. In the distance the sounds of laughing patrons leaving the tavern can be heard. Sighing Ben wipes settling dew from his face, though the day was warm the night cooled down significantly. Wishing for a blanket Benkei turns over again.


A rustling in the grass brings Benkei up to a sitting position. A small form steps out from the grass, but in the moon light Ben can't tell what its. The dark form raises and arm beckoning Ben to follow and felling oddly compelled, like a moth to flame, Ben sneaks off after the form.


The grass becomes taller and denser as Ben walks. Soon it resembles brown walls stretching up twenty feet and still the silhouette leads Benkei on. A damp musky smell begins to waft toward Ben as he walks and still the grass grows higher, soon it is tall enough to block out the moon and cover the path in darkness. Ben continues to follow the shadow through the night, now only visible as a patch of darker darkness. A light at the end of the path illuminates jagged ivory pillars. Michio stands opposite a roaring bonfire.


Hideous laughter fills the air as Benkei sits up in a cold sweat. Night still covers the land and Ketsua snoozes nearby. Wiping dew from his brow Ben catches his breath before laying back down. Sleep comes slowly as he watches the stars turn in the heavens.


Ben feels content as he moves silently through the grassland. The woman has no idea of his presence, a sense of unstoppable power fill him as he readies his mighty legs to pounce. The girl hums a song as she reaches down to pick laundry out of the stream. Leaping Ben lets out a tremendous roar and the girl screams , but its to late. In a mass of orange and black Benkei tackles the woman and bites deeply into her throut.


Sweating Benkei opens his eyes. The light of a false dawn can be seen on the horizon and the sound of a rooster crowing in the distance can be faintly heard. Rubbing his temples Benkei tries to return to sleep.


A buitiful girl with auburn hair leans toward him. Her clothing barely covers her body and from the considerable amount that Ben can see she is at the apex of beauty. Her small tender hands move so quick as she reaches down to his


"Anathema! Anathema! watch out!"


Benkei wakens with a start. A laughter fills the air as he grabs Katsua, and prepares to run before realizing that its a child about his age laughing his fool head off. A bit peeved Ben turns to the boy.


Who are the hell are you!?


[I'll correct my horrible spelling and grammer tomrrow, maybe]
__________________
When choosing the lesser of two evils remember your still choosing evil.
  #28  
Unread 6th of August, 2007, 01:30
CouchpotatoGOD's Avatar
CouchpotatoGOD
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Member: #832
Posts: 108 (0.02 per day)
Working hard to stop his giggles, Dust puts on a serious face. "My name is....." Dust considered making up a name but since this was his own game he decided he did'nt have to. "My name is Dust. I saw you get away from those solders you were great! Where did you learn to move like that?"
  #29  
Unread 6th of August, 2007, 13:10
Phidoe's Avatar
Phidoe
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member: #2739
Posts: 126 (0.03 per day)
Benkei is stunned. The boy kept up with them through the night at the same time keeping himself hidden. Though his sense of humor was a little questionable at least he didn't look like a realm solider.

“I made it up,” Benkei says simply “What do you want?”
__________________
When choosing the lesser of two evils remember your still choosing evil.
  #30  
Unread 11th of August, 2007, 06:35
CouchpotatoGOD's Avatar
CouchpotatoGOD
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Member: #832
Posts: 108 (0.02 per day)
Dust was ready for this question. If he wanted to win, he would have to be able to convince them to let him join the group.

"Well, after seeing how you escaped, I decided that I wanted to see how far you could go. You don't have to worry about me slowing you down. I can fend for myself. You may even find that I'm useful." Dust smiled a little enjoying his flawless execution.
  #31  
Unread 15th of August, 2007, 07:50
Phidoe's Avatar
Phidoe
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member: #2739
Posts: 126 (0.03 per day)
Benkei looks the boy over.

"I don't think I could stop you from following if I wanted to."
__________________
When choosing the lesser of two evils remember your still choosing evil.
  #32  
Unread 21st of August, 2007, 00:35
CouchpotatoGOD's Avatar
CouchpotatoGOD
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Member: #832
Posts: 108 (0.02 per day)
Dust smiled. He intended to go back to the organization, but in his own time. First he would have a little fun.

"I'm glad you see it my way." Dust climbed up on a tree branch, got comfortable, and said goodnight. He had joined their group, now the real fun began. What would the boy do when more solders came, when he faced harder obstacles? Dust fell asleep with these sweet thoughts in his mind. It seemed that tomorrow would be loads of fun.

Last edited by Erendiox; 21st of August, 2007 at 00:38.
  #33  
Unread 22nd of August, 2007, 11:35
Phidoe's Avatar
Phidoe
Ghoul

User is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Member: #2739
Posts: 126 (0.03 per day)
What an odd kid, Ben thinks to himself as the newcomer returns to sleep. A pang of envy strikes Benkei as he lays back down. How can he fall asleep so fast, another question to ask in the morning proper. Ben finds himself lost in thought as the sky floats by the dew soaked ground. Yawning widely Ben rests his hands behind his head in an attempt to comfort himself. Sleep comes too slowly though, and the suns rays announce the end of another restless night. The pillowy clouds rumbling across the morning sky seeming to mock and laugh at him as they slowly change their demon like appearance. Shuddering slightly Ben wipes his lead heavy eyelids. Quickly he rouses Katsua before sundering over to the tree holdings Dust.


“Dust, wake up, we should get moving.” he calls up to the boys slumbering form.
__________________
When choosing the lesser of two evils remember your still choosing evil.
  #34  
Unread 22nd of August, 2007, 15:04
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.17 per day)
Your troupe, now three strong, makes its way toward the capital of An-Teng. The journey seems strangely less difficult, as Dust often takes up the front and seems to pick excellent routes while doing so. Still, Katsua insists on keeping a hurried pace, and so you move with great speed at the expense of ease. The mornings start early and the nights end late. It's with this brisk pace that you arrive at the gates of An-Teng in a matter of 5 days, dirty and tired.

Katsua, despite his obvious fatigue, is adamant as soon as you see the city. "No time for rest!" He says, with a measure of exhaustion in his voice. "We need to go straight to the temple!" He rushes you through the sand-colored front gates, past the merchant calls and the smell of baked bread, past the trinkets and the palm readers, past the eastern plaza, where a fountain rests to cast fortunes. Giant towers of stone and teak streak the sky, casting giant shadows over the streets as you travel into the middle district.

The sun is on it's way down toward the horizon. Katsua breathes heavily, leading the group turn after turn. Soon you find yourselves in a darker corner of the city, between buildings. The sun's rays don't seem to reach here, except for a few scant lines where the orange light finds its way through buildings via the windows. A few beams of light also cast off the mirror sheen of a nearby tower and sprinkle down into the alleyway, painting a pattern of against the stone walls. The floor is cobblestones, with sand clumped up in certain places and strewn about. Sea salt drifts through the air, reminding you that the ocean rests just miles from where you stand.

Katsua seems a little lost. He looks about, frustrated. "I... I thought this would take us there..." he says. Suddenly you hear the sound of several men speaking. A half dozen brazen-looking characters turn a corner onto the same stretch you're walking on. You can hear their conversation. Something about letting a kid get away, and a big bruise on somebody's face. Their words are rough, and you start to move aside to let them by, but as you do, you hear another voice approaching from another side street. Sounds like a young boy, chatting away.

"This way? Oh, uh, of course! Yes, yes I know where I'm go-" The boy is cut short as he stumbles headlong into the group of men. Backing up a step and fixing his giant red hat, the boy looks up to blunder an apology. He gets half way through and freezes. The lead man himself is struck speechless, but this turns quickly to a grin as he pulls free a blade from his belt and barks at one of the boy's two companions.

"You! You little puke! There's no getting away this time! You're going to pay for this bruise!" He shouts as he motions to the swelling red mark on his jawbone. His men tense up, seemingly ready to pummel on command. Suddenly Katsua calls out to the same boy.

"Ryoshen! It's you, you're alive!"

The third of the three, a girl, turns to you all after hearing Katsua. She draws breath and her eyes go wide. "Are you... Benkei Minasune?"

  #35  
Unread 22nd of August, 2007, 15:07
Erendiox's Avatar
Erendiox
Bodak [GM]

User is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Member: #672
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 837 (0.17 per day)
*** THREAD CLOSED ***
Please resume posting in Chapter 0 - The Beginning
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren