Online-Roleplaying.community

Go Back   Online-Roleplaying.community > beowulf's Games > Changeling: the Lost

Unread 8th of May, 2011, 04:41
beowulf
Zombie [GM]

Member: #9289
Same Page Sheet

Here is the completed Same Page Sheet from the pregame thread.

1. Good play isn’t a win/lose kind of thing.
  2. Player characters are expected to work together; but major conflicts might erupt but you’ll patch them up given some time.
  3. The GM’s role is to have no plan – the GM simply plays the NPCs and has them act or react based on their motivations.
  4. The players’ roles are to set goals for their characters, and pursue them proactively.
  5. Doing the smartest thing for your character’s survival sometimes isn’t as important as other choices.
  6. The GM’s role to the rules is to ignore them when they conflict with what “should” happen, based either on realism, the setting, or the genre.
  7. After many sessions of play, during one session, a player decides to have her character side with an enemy. This is a meaningful moment, powerful and an example of excellent play.

This documents sets our expectations for the game--we should play with respect to these expectations. This is how I will GM the game, and this is how I expect you to play. We all came to these answers together, so this shouldn't be an issue. If something isn't working out for you, or I got something wrong, please post here and we'll talk about it.