View Single Post
Unread 25th of October, 2002, 14:31
SponkleofInfini
Fluff Zombie [Epic]

Member: #131
From Across the Room

From across the room sits an Elf; silent; nursing a bottle of fine elven wine. Parties of townsfolk drink joyously throughout the tavern; but despite the festive surroundings the Elf remains silent barely lifting his head from the table. Not until a new party enters the Inn; a group adventurer's which look to have fared a battle or two along throughout their journey to town. The one armed entertainer Nicos makes himself known to the group; flamboyant and curtious.

Hehe....Nicos what can he be up to. Plaguing the poor girl no doubt..........cheeky fellow.

Rising from his seat the elf clad in earth tone; a pale brown cloak drapped around his tall; slender form makes his way over to the newcomers; the fine elven wine in hand. Long silverery grey hair flows down his back like the heavenly River Ocean of Elysium.

"Do not trust this one my lady; he has enraptured many a woman within town before tonight."

Says the elf jokingly with a smile; his deep blue eyes fixed on the baldish girl baring Nicos' introduction.

"But where are my manners; my name is Laronar Infini. Do you mind if I sit with you all for a drink. I have a bottle of fine elvish wine if you care to share it with me." Motioning for a seat.

Last edited by SponkleofInfini; 25th of October, 2002 at 14:37.