View Single Post
Unread 12th of December, 2002, 17:26
itches
Vampire Lord [Epic Admin]

Member: #10
Spinning where he stands, with his heart jumping into his mouth. Nicos is astonished at the sight before him.

"What? How did you do that?" He asks glancing back over his shoulder.

"You seem overly interested in our little group, especially our foreign friend. I'd like to know why."

"I'm interested in 'your foreign friend' because she is an interesting person. Plus she reminds me of something I thought I had left behind long ago."

Looking Shade up and down, Nicos raises an eyebrow.

"As to the group at large, I'm a bard, and I can smell a tale coming off you like a week old cat. Plus what isn't there to be interested in."

"You have a blind mage, a mysterious man, who claims only the name Paladin and hence gives away his profession. Yourself, someone who is a walking proclamation of a mystery," he says and adding in a try voice. "And seems to be able to move with a inhuman amount of stealth. There is the other large man you have with you, who I have yet to learn much about, but I get the impression that the town guard would very much like to have a word with him."

Taking a breath and looking around, Nicos finishes. "And last there is Maeko, an exotic woman from a far away land, who is trained a form of fighting that is rare unto unheard of in this part of the world. And speaking of her, I donít suppose you have seen her around have you? I was in the markets with her, but we got separated, and now I cant find a trace of her"

Rushing on before Shade can react, ďIím sure she cant take care of herself should she be attacked, but she is still a stranger in a strange city. Iím worried.Ē