View Single Post
Unread 4th of July, 2007, 05:46
Linklegacy77
Spectral Savant of the Aether. [Epic GM]

Member: #1662
Nimdor smirks, and then gives a shit-eating grin.

"Ah, you understand then, what kind of infiltrator I really am. I do not work by myself very often, and my skills are especially useful for working on a team. I have significant experience in this sort of thing from Haigang guild wars, and the Emperor's palace will be hard pressed to have tougher security than a full-fledged thieve's guild. We need to individually lay our cards out on the table, and see what we've got collectively, and from there we can figure out how to infiltrate. My skills lie in moving undetected, locating and disabling counter-infiltration devices, and tricking and convincing people of things that are not true in the least. Fugen, you can clearly climb, and are very fast. You also have other talents that I am unaware of. I don't know much of magic, so Termix and Gizerak will be our suprises. Flarrgj, you are our strongest warrior, so that's where you fit in. Kierna, you are very good for suprise strikes, and I hope can move along silently as well. If we combine what we have, coming up with an infiltration strategy should be a piece of cake. Takeshi, I'm afraid I don't know much about what you can do. Please, inform us of your talents."