Thread: OOC Thread
View Single Post
Unread 5th of October, 2012, 10:01
Darius
The Phantom Poster [Epic GM]

Member: #1110
OOC Thread

Your standard out of character information. Over the next few days I'll be posting some bare bones setting information (locations, NPCs, etc). In the meantime, please write up your characters and post them up in the Character sub-forum.

Please note: AW does deal in what can be best called explicit themes and ideas. That said, we've been kindly asked not to get too explicit. I'm going to take that to mean both with the sex and the violence. Feel free to use the standard "fade to black" technique when dealing with such things. If you have a question as to whether it is appropriate it or not, feel free to drop me a line and I'll be happy to work with you.

Setting note: The campaign is going to start in the hardhold of Muddy River, run by the warlord Barbecue. Its a medium sized settlement of give or take 200 souls. It has a market, some tall fences, and he's got a gang of hardcases working security.

Feel free to work your characters into that, and let me know how you fit in with Barbecue.

Oh, and here's a picture of him: