Thread: Tsunami
View Single Post
Unread 29th of August, 2013, 01:11
Akuma
Crimson Death [GM]

Member: #8278
going away from the BSD Nest will take you away from the core and back towards the mundane part of the power plant. I will take it that you are going to continue to avoid contact with others as much as possible. This will take a lot of work and a lot of backtracking, and hiding to avoid being seen by the patrols of fomori and BSD's. Although patrol is used loosely. they aren't expecting anything at the moment, so are moving around in their daily routines.

But from the tracking and the fact that the sword's location changes locations, it can be ascertained that it is being used by someone, and that it is in the real/mundane part of the power plant. So to reach the sword, you will need to return to the real side...

A problem is that this plant is a twisted combination of the Weaver and Wyrm. the barrier between the penumbra and the real world is very high... level 9. Now, that doesn't mean impossible, but almost. It will be easier for you to leave and come back... or perhaps, the BSD's have some way across when they have need to cross. What do you want to do to find out who has the sword?