Online-Roleplaying.community

Online-Roleplaying.community (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=880)
-   -   Gladiator Tournament II - Round 1: The Cloud vs. Brunhilda (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8012)

Black Plauge 3rd of April, 2007 02:09

Gladiator Tournament II - Round 1: The Cloud vs. Brunhilda
 
5 Attachment(s)
Well, this is the last of our round 1 matches. Yesterday The Cloud pulled out a brutal victory over Elgin. Can he match that ferocity today against Brunhilda?

I'm sure Brunhilda certainly hopes not. Neither Elgin nor his familiar survived yesterday's match. I did check in with the clerics, however, and have been informed that they are both up and about again after a true ressurection spell for each. Let's hope that there aren't any more of those needed today.

Pansy. I want blood and The Cloud seems most eager to give it to me!

Not all the crowd is quite so bloodthirsty as you are though. The Cloud, Brunhilda, introduce yourselves to the crowd.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 4
HP: 178
PP: 2
Spells: 5/3 (unavailable at the moment)


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/3/1


Brunhilda and The Cloud have 24 hours to post their round 1 action.

Boomlaor 3rd of April, 2007 14:24

"Silly Cloud, all that smoke, and nothing to show for it. Looks like you need to heat things up a bit!"

Brunhilda adjusts her armor to show a bit more hairy cleavage, she takes a running start and leaps into the air, turning a slow summersault in midair. As he reaches the apogee of her leap, she bursts into flames, then lands lightly on her feet.


[ooc: move/jump to L20, jumping to impress. Activate nimbus while airborn to be extra impressive (circ bonus on jump to impress?)]

Lune 3rd of April, 2007 23:10

The Cloud of Death senses about the crowd to find whether they are enjoying their gift. "I figured that for this fight I should not allow my audience to go hungy whilst I feast. Enjoy your hearty meal of fresh cow meat while I kill, man-things! And enjoy the show!" The being within the Cloud ponders, ah...what a nice purpose I have found for myself. I can definately learn to enjoy this.

A disembodied grinding laugh issues forth from the Cloud of Death, "HA Ha haaah!". Nothing more is heard. Nothing more is seen. The dead silence is un-nerving. Then, blood sprays in all directions surrounding the Cloud of Death on all sides. The beast just on the outskirts of the Cloud is also covered.

OOC:
Free action to for listen check to denote the location of any nearby threats.

Black Plauge 4th of April, 2007 07:18

3 Attachment(s)
Initiative:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Gray Render: 13
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

Bruhilda moves, jumping to impress the crowd and activating her Nimbus (+2 on check). 48 vs. DC 40. Success. Crowd attitude towards Brunhilda improves 1 step.

Warforged Titan takes no action.

The Cloud drops an Eversmoking bottle and unleashes a spray of blood that covers the area around the cloud. This is the equivalent of an untrained Perform check to impress the crowd. 7 vs. DC 35. Fails. Crowd is not impressed.
The Cloud steps. Move Silently 32.
Listen 34. The Cloud pinpoints locations for all competitors and monsters.

Gray Render is restrained.

Dire Elephant is restrained.

Stone Golem takes no action.

Brunhilda Listen 18. Brunhilda does not hear The Cloud’s movement.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, expires initiative count 21 round 11
HP: 178
PP: 2
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/3/1


Initiative:
Round 2:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Gray Render: 13
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

Well, the crowd is enjoying a veritable feast at The Cloud's expense, but his crude display with the blood isn't doing anything to make them sit up and take notice.

They are paying attention to Brunhilda's fire though.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 2 action.

Boomlaor 4th of April, 2007 08:19

"Ah, that's better. It was a bit chilly out here, don't you think? Nothing like a roaring fire to get the blood flowing...well, almost nothing." Brunhilda winks at a handsome giant sitting in the front row as she says the last. The flames surrounding her swirl faster and faster, and once again she rises into the air, buoyed up by their heat. As she rises, she hurls her mundane rock.

[ooc: in hand are magic rock and a non-magic rock (merciful enchantment active). Expend psionic focus to activate firewalk, move straight up as far as is necessary to have line of sight to the stake securing the gray render, throw non-magic rock, targeting the chain securing the gray render, power throwing for 14 (+10 to hit, 2d6+22 damage).

attack: [roll0]
damage: [roll1]

Primary intent is to gain line of sight to the chain securing the gray render without getting any closer to it and to attempt to destroy the chain]

edit: bonus to hit should have been +9, not that it should make a difference as either way it only misses on a natural 1 I think.

Lune 4th of April, 2007 22:13

Moniker hears the rock crash into the chain holding the gray render. He grins and moves about silently inside of his cloud.

OOC:
Move silently (23) and hide (15) while moving to space D10.
Cast Freedom of Movement
Death's Grip should be held in offhand, switch to both hands after casting.

Black Plauge 12th of April, 2007 04:30

5 Attachment(s)
Brunhilda activates firewalk and moves.
Brunhilda attacks the chain restraining the Gray Render. 13-8 (distance) = 5 vs. AC 5 (tiny inanimate object). Hits. Deals 31 damage. Hardness reduces to 21. Chain is destroyed. Gray Render is now free to move about the arena.

Warforged Titan steps.

The Cloud moves. Move Silently 37.
The Cloud casts freedom of movement. Since this spell has a verbal component, all Listen DC’s to determine The Cloud’s location are reset to 0 as their base.

Gray Render Listen 16 vs. DC 2. Gray Render knows direction to The Cloud based on sound. He also knows that The Cloud is within 30ft of him based on scent, and thus is the closest opponent.
Gray Render moves in the direction of The Cloud. This provokes an AoO from The Cloud. The Cloud attacks, power attacking for extra damage. 31 vs. AC 19. Hits. Deals 20 non-lethal damage.
Gray Render moves in the direction of The Cloud, stopping when he is adjacent and his scent pinpoint’s The Cloud’s location.

Note: The size of the Dire Elephant was incorrectly represented on the map and as a result his position is too close to some obstacles. His size and position have been adjusted to be correct. His stake postion has also been adjusted.
Dire Elephant takes no action.

Stone Golem steps.

Brunhilda Listen 31 vs. Battle DC 1 (-10 battle, +6 distance, +5 crowd noise), Moniker DC 12 (0 invisible creature in battle, +7 distance, +5 crowd noise distraction), Gray Render DC 11 (0 invisible creature in battle, +6 distance, +5 crowd noise distraction), Gray Render DC 28 (17 move silently, +6 distance, +5 crowd noise distraction). Brunhilda is able to pinpoint the location of the battle and the Gray Render (at the time of the AoO). She also hears The Cloud during the attack and the Gray Render move after the attack, but is unable to pinpoint locations for these sounds.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, expires initiative count 21 round 11
Psionically unfocused
HP: 178
PP: 1
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/3/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Non-lethal damage: 20
HP: 125

Initiative:
Round 3:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Gray Render: 13
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

Well, there's a first. Brunhilda has set the Gray Render free to roam the arena. We haven't seen that tactic used before.

Well, given it's proximity to the cloud, it's a fairly sound tactic that she can employ from this distance. On top of that, it seems to have found The Cloud, though whether or not that's a good thing is impossible to tell at the moment.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 3 action.

Boomlaor 12th of April, 2007 05:18

Hearing a melee, Brunhilda briefly hefts her magic rock, squinting to estimate the distance.

"Oh, but I'm being rude. Let me share some of this delicious fire with you."

As she winds up the rock bursts into flames and she hurls it into the smoke.

ooc:
take a 5' step in any direction (including up) if doing so would prevent the gray render from providing cover (I'm not sure if it does or not from her current altitude), as a move action activate weapon afire on the merciful seeking +1 rock of returning, throw rock at The Cloud, power throwing for 4 (to hit bonus of [14 bab + 8 str + 1 feat + 1 enhancement bonus + 1 crowd bonus - 4 power throw = +21], damage is 2d6 + 14 + 1d6 + 4d6, all subdual). Use jump (+31) to land on her feet when firewalk wears off.

Black Plauge 12th of April, 2007 05:55

There are 8 possible squares for The Cloud to be in based on what Brunhilda has heard. They are numbered as follows:
Code:

  1 2
3 4 5 6
7    8

The Cloud is in square 1. The Gray Render is in squares 3, 4, & 7 (as well as one unnumbered square). I will roll to determine which square Brunhilda targets.
Brunhilda targets square 1. Brunhilda attacks The Cloud. Seeking negates Concealment. 33 vs. AC 29 (+4 cover). Hits. Deals 24 non-lethal damage and 15 non-lethal fire damage. Fire resistance reduces fire damage to 10, so total damage dealt is 34 non-lethal.

Warforged Titan takes no action.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, expires initiative count 21 round 11
Psionically unfocused
Firewalk expires on iniative count 21 of round 4 due to lack of PP to keep it powered
HP: 178
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/3/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Non-lethal damage: 22
HP: 125

Initiative:
The Cloud: 14
Gray Render: 13
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2
Round 4:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17

The Cloud has 24 hours to post his round 3 action.

Map is unchanged.

Lune 14th of April, 2007 04:31

Confused (if not a bit shocked) as to how the giantess was able to hit him, Moniker decides to change his tactics a bit in the future. Focusing, he grunts loudly as he throws his full weight into his assault on the gray render.

OOC:
Make a clearly audible grunt
Cast Wraithstrike and power attack for -10 with flurry on the Gray Render striking for nonlethal damage with Death's Grip.
(attack should be: 12 BAB +8 Str +1 WF +1 magic -10 power attack -4 non-lethal -2 flurry = +6/6/1/-4, damage: 2d4 +35 (+12 Str +1 magic +20 power attack +2 armbands)) 20/x2

Since I am a bit confused about placement at this point I would like to give a conditional movement. If able to 5' step after the attack to a place within the Cloud of Death but not within 5' of the Gray Render I would like to do that while hiding and moving silently. If not, then I would still like Moniker to do the 5' sneak to any other square.

Black Plauge 14th of April, 2007 08:46

3 Attachment(s)
The Cloud speaks. Sets base DC of 0 for Listen checks on his current location.
The Cloud casts wraithstrike.
The Cloud attacks the Gray Render, striking for extra damage and non-lethal damage. 10, 19, 12, & 12 vs. Touch AC 9. All hit. Deals 40, 39, 40, & 42 non-lethal damage. The Gray Render is unconscious. Note: These attacks also set a listen DC base for Moniker’s current location of 0.
The Cloud steps. Move Silently 37 sets base DC to track his movement and pinpoint his current location.

Dire Elephant takes no action.

Stone Golem takes no action.

Brunhilda’s firewalk ends, causing her to fall. She takes 10 damage from the fall. Reflex 21 vs. DC 20 to land on her feet. Success.
Brunhilda Listen 25 vs. battle DC 1 (-10 base +6 distance +5 crowd noise distraction), battle participants DC 11 (0 base +6 distance +5 crowd noise distraction) and The Cloud DC 47 (37 base +5 distance +5 crowd noise distraction). Brunhilda hears and pinpoints the battle between The Cloud and the Gray Render. She also is able to make out each participant in the combat, but not their exact locations. She does not hear The Cloud move.
Brunhilda’s rock returns to her location when she threw it. Since she is no longer in this location, it drops to the ground. The rock weighs 45 lbs and so must fall 40 feet or further to deal damage as a falling object. Since it only falls 35 feet, there is no danger of it dealing damage to Brunhilda.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, expires initiative count 21 round 11
Psionically unfocused
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/3/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
Round 4:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

Sounds like the Gray Render and The Cloud are having quite a go at it.

Maybe The Cloud is, but I don't hear the Gray Render getting any licks in. It sounds like nothing but chain work in there.

Oh! And Brunhilda's fallen, but she does manage to get up.

Stay up, rather, and if to add insult to injury, her rock then practically falls on top of her. It's a good thing she wasn't a bit higher up.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 4 action.

Boomlaor 15th of April, 2007 01:20

Hearing a noise behind a hedge, Brunhilda decides to regain her altitude advantage. She picks up her rock and activates her armor, rising into the air.

ooc:
pick up magic rock, cast fly from celestial armor.

Black Plauge 15th of April, 2007 01:55

2 Attachment(s)
Brunhilda picks up her rock and casts fly.

Warforged Titan takes no action.

The Cloud Listen 25 vs. DC 11 (0 base, +6 distance, +5 crowd noise). The Cloud is able to hear Brunhilda’s activation of the celesital armor’s fly ability, but cannot pinpoint her location and does not have the training necessary (no ranks in Spellcraft, a trained only skill) to recognize what she was doing.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, expires initiative count 21 round 11
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/3/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2
Round 5:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17

The Cloud has 24 hours to post his round 4 action.

Lune 16th of April, 2007 22:43

A disembodied sound issues from the Cloud of Death sounding more like gravel being crushed than a laugh, "HA Ha ha!" He hears the sound of some kind of arcane sylables being uttered and decides to follow suit. As he is unfamiliar with what it is that his opponent is doing he simply buffs up for now.

OOC:
free action - laugh loudly
free action - Quick Reconnoiter to hear nearby opponents.
free action - switch Death's Grip to off hand
standard action - cast Magic Circle vs. Good
move action - move to E8
Move silently (23) and hide (15)
free action - switch Death's Grip back to 2 hands

Black Plauge 17th of April, 2007 03:29

2 Attachment(s)
The Cloud speaks to set the Listen DC for his current location at 0.
The Cloud Listen 29 vs. DC 11 (0 base, +6 distance, +5 crowd noise). The Cloud is able to hear Brunhilda’s activation of the celesital armor’s fly ability, but cannot pinpoint her location.
The Cloud casts magic circle against good. The verbal component of this spell sets the Listen DC of his current location at 0.
The Cloud moves. Move Silently 22 (-5 accelerated movement).

Dire Elephant takes no action.

Stone Golem takes no action.

Brunhilda Listen 17 vs. DC 11 (0 base +6 distance +5 crowd noise distraction) and DC 33 (22 base, +6 distance +5 crowd noise distraction). Brunhilda hears The Cloud cast his spell, but does not hear him move. Brunhilda does not have the requisite training to recognize the spell cast.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, duration of match
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Magic circle against good - +2 AC, save bonus does not stack with cloak, cannot be possessed, summons cannot approach, all against good creatures only, duration of match
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/2/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
Round 5:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

A bout of spellcasting. How boring.

Hey, it can make the difference between a win and a loss.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 5 action.

Boomlaor 17th of April, 2007 14:32

Brunhilda says, addressing the crowd, "Some of you can't afford the padded seats down here." She sneers at those sitting in the luxury boxes. "But everyone here deserves a good look at Brunhilda the Beautiful!" She then rises into the air, the flames swirling around her and forming briefly into a brilliant set of wings. The fire leaps from the "wings" to her rock, which begins to glow a faint orange with the heat.

ooc:
move to J-16, 20' altitude (I believe that's 60' of movement, I'm not sure how diagonal moves in both the horizontal and vertical planes work. If I need to restrict diagonal moves to one or the other than L-16, 20' altitude is an alternate), if it de-activated then use a move action to re-activate weapon afire on the magic rock. If it did not de-activate, then instructions are PMed.

Black Plauge 18th of April, 2007 08:54

3 Attachment(s)
Note: Weapon afire deactivated when Brunhilda wasn’t in position to retrieve her rock when it returned to her.
Also, upwards movement is at half-speed for the fly spell, so Brunhilda is limited to 30' of movement while rising. Since in this case, the exact distance between her desired location and her current location is 30', I will not actually count the squares.

Brunhilda moves and activates her weapon afire ability. Move Silently 0 (-5 full speed movement).

Warforged Titan takes no action.

The Cloud Listen 33 vs. DC 10 (0 base +5 distance +5 crowd distraction). The Cloud is able to pinpoint Brunhilda’s current location.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, duration of match
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
Weapon Afire - magic rock
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Magic circle against good - +2 AC, save bonus does not stack with cloak, cannot be possessed, summons cannot approach, all against good creatures only, duration of match
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/4/2/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2
Round 6:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17

Mocking the rich isn't a way to get a patron.

It will make you popular with most of the mob, however.

The Cloud has 24 hours to post his round 5 action.

Lune 19th of April, 2007 03:01

The sound of silence is heard.

OOC:
free action - switch Death's Grip to off hand
standard action - Cast false life
move action - move silently to H7
Move silently (23) and hide (15)
free action - switch Death's Grip to 2 hands

Black Plauge 19th of April, 2007 04:15

2 Attachment(s)
The Cloud casts false life. This spell has a verbal component, setting the Listen DC for The Cloud’s current location at 0.
The Cloud moves. Move Silently 39.

Dire Elephant takes no action.

Stone Golem takes no action.

Brunhilda Listen 27 vs. DC 10 (0 base +5 distance +5 crowd noise distraction) and DC 48 (39 base +4 distance +5 crowd noise distraction). Brunhilda hears The Cloud cast his spell (but cannot recognize it) but does not hear him move.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, duration of match
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
Weapon Afire - magic rock
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Magic circle against good - +2 AC, save bonus does not stack with cloak, cannot be possessed, summons cannot approach, all against good creatures only, duration of match
False life - 16 temp hp, duration of match
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/3/2/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
Round 6:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

You know, Brunhilda's fall has been the most interesting part of this match so far.

Well, it's only just begun and we're about the enter the lethal phase of the match, so that's bound to change.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 6 action.

Boomlaor 19th of April, 2007 09:54

Brunhilda continues to address the crowd. "How would you like a truly great spectacle? Would you like to see The Dreaded Cloud, unmasked? Not much fun for me or for you for him to just be rustling around in there, don't you think?" Brunhilda hurls a rock at the center of the swirling black cloud of smoke.

ooc:
Draw a non-magic rock. Throw non-magic rock at the bottle, attempting to destroy it.

Bonus to hit with rock [14 bab + 8 str + 1 feat + 1 crowd bonus - 14 power throw = +10]
Damage 2d6 + 22(str and power throw)

Black Plauge 20th of April, 2007 09:41

Brunhilda retrieves a non-magical rock from her bag of holding and throws it at the eversmoking bottle on the ground. Concealment 26. Misses.

Warforged Titan takes no action.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, duration of match
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
Weapon Afire - magic rock
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Magic circle against good - +2 AC, save bonus does not stack with cloak, cannot be possessed, summons cannot approach, all against good creatures only, duration of match
False life - 16 temp hp, duration of match
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/3/2/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2
Round 7:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17

The Cloud has 24 hours to post his round 6 action.

Lune 21st of April, 2007 09:47

Round 6 actions have been PMed.

Black Plauge 22nd of April, 2007 07:39

2 Attachment(s)
The Cloud moves. Move Silently 36.
The Cloud starts to tip up the platform (this is a full round action, so he is forced to finish it next round). This action will apply a -2 penalty to The Cloud’s move silently check because the platforms weren’t built with being moved stealthily in mind.

Dire Elephant takes no action.

Stone Golem takes no action.

Burnhilda Listen 21 vs. DC 34. Fails. Brunhilda does not hear The Cloud move.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, duration of match
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
Weapon Afire - magic rock
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Magic circle against good - +2 AC, save bonus does not stack with cloak, cannot be possessed, summons cannot approach, all against good creatures only, duration of match
False life - 16 temp hp, duration of match
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/3/2/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
Round 7:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

Umm... Blind throws?

Well, if it had managed to hit the bottle of The Cloud it wouldn't have been so bad, but it's apparent that Brunhilda's guessing as to what to do now.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 7 action.

Boomlaor 22nd of April, 2007 12:33

"So, Cloud," Brunhilda sneers, "are you planning to do anything this battle? Or are you more comfortable hiding impotently within that smoke? What's wrong with your face that you insist on keeping it hidden anyhow?" Brunhilda climbs further into the sky and speaks a command word.

ooc:
move to I-14, 45' altitude, de-activate merciful on magic rock.

Black Plauge 23rd of April, 2007 05:05

2 Attachment(s)
Brunhilda deactivates the merciful property of her magical rock and moves.

Warforged Titan takes no action.

The Cloud finishes tipping up the platform and drags the eversmoking bottle into it with his foot (the drag imposes a -5 penalty on his Move Silently check). Move Silenlty 34.

Dire Elephant takes no action.

Stone Golem takes no action.

Brunhilda Listen 27. Brunhilda doesn’t hear The Cloud move.

Brunhilda:
Crowd Attitude: 5 (Appreciated, +1 attacks & damage)
Nimbus - +4 Cha, 2d6 fire shield, DR 5/magic, duration of match
Psionically unfocused
Fly - 60 ft fly speed, duration of match
Merciful inactive on magic rock
Weapon Afire - magic rock
HP: 168
PP: 0
Spells: 5/3


The Cloud:
Crowd Attitude: 0.75
+2 circumstance bonus on checks to impress the crowd
Magic circle against good - +2 AC, save bonus does not stack with cloak, cannot be possessed, summons cannot approach, all against good creatures only, duration of match
False life - 16 temp hp, duration of match
Non-lethal damage: 34
HP: 132
Spells: -/4/3/2/1


Gray Render:
Free of chain
Unconcious
Non-lethal damage: 181
HP: 125

Initiative:
Round 8:
Brunhilda: 21
Warforged Titan: 17
The Cloud: 14
Dire Elephant: 8
Stone Golem: 2

Behold! The cloud moves again!

Hmm... I wonder what The Cloud is upto now.

Brunhilda has 24 hours to post her round 8 action.


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 01:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Graphics by Koert van Kleef (T0N!C) and Lyle Warren