Online-Roleplaying.community

Online-Roleplaying.community (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Production (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1346)
-   -   OOC Havoc (http://online-roleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8319)

Chris Chandler 7th of June, 2007 11:11

OOC Havoc

Hey everyone - here's the stuff for LB's Vampires game. I'm only a Mod in this section because it's my forum. LB, you have single access to the GM planning subforum - that's totally your world in there, so have fun with it. LB and I decided to put this forum here, with all of my games, so that everyone not only has access, but can properly participate within the game. Our old forum has done a lot of good for us, but it's really not built for games.

Now that that's out of the way, I guess we just need to wait for LB to wander across this place and give us the new ground rules.

LadyGlutter 7th of June, 2007 21:57

That name is perfect because I try to get it straight, but every once in a while I'll talk to Chris about Production and he says, "what?" or I ask LB about Vampires and he says, "which Vampires game now?" :P

Thanks Chris for the set up work. Thanks LightBringer for bringing it over so I can play Erin with less headaches. Y'all are both awesome.

LightBringer 7th of June, 2007 23:18

Thanks C. I'll work on the IC later, gotta do some real work first. :tsk:

LadyGlutter 8th of June, 2007 22:31

Yay, I have a thread to play in!

LadyGlutter 20th of June, 2007 00:00

This thread in pdfs too? Pretty please? Just a reminder, I know you're busy today. Just at some point.

I'm currently fighting Giant at the moment doublechecking the exact date for everyone.

Chris Chandler 20th of June, 2007 01:16

*boggle*

Grar, and such.

LadyGlutter 20th of June, 2007 01:18

Like I said, sometime. You're awesome. And loved. And great. :) And... I don't know how to do it.

Thanks!

Chris Chandler 20th of June, 2007 01:29

It's because you don't have the tools. Tools make the world go round.

LightBringer 20th of June, 2007 03:47

I thought that was the big hamster in the ball??

Oh, and stick that in GM planning if you don't mind. What would we do without you. :?

Chris Chandler 20th of June, 2007 04:11

Oh, you'd be able to get away with lots more than you do...

I don't have access to that subforum, LB - it's private. Only you would be able to see them.

LightBringer 20th of June, 2007 04:58

Oops, never mind then. :cool:

LadyGlutter 20th of June, 2007 05:01

Yeah, I'd be scared if you had to do your own research and be your own clock. It's freaky enough in here without adding your Alzheimer's into the mix. I think it'd be wise to make them public.

Chris Chandler 20th of June, 2007 11:54

Oh, we do not need LB keeping the books. It'll be Enron all over again.

LightBringer 20th of June, 2007 12:12

Nah, I wouldn't get caught.

LightBringer 25th of July, 2007 03:50

Okay guys, let's see if we can get this ball rolling again.

LadyGlutter 26th of July, 2007 00:38

:)

LightBringer 10th of August, 2007 05:42

Ahhh, Von. You keep scaring me. So close, yet so far. :cool:

Outlawjc 11th of August, 2007 13:03

hey LB I couldn't find my character sheet after i cleaned out my binder of character sheets and I don't have the e-mail from giant that I sent you of him. I would like to still play in the vampires campaign but I don't have my character sheet. I know I sent it to you that once in giant if you could look and see if you still have it could you send it to me so i can get started again. If not what would you like me to do.

LightBringer 11th of August, 2007 15:23

I think it's still in there. I'll take a look and see. If so I'll send it to you.

LightBringer 8th of October, 2007 23:46

I need the character sheets for everyone other than Lin, and Erin, so send them pm or post them here when you get a chance. And by when you get a chance I mean in the next week or so.

Vonapier 9th of October, 2007 11:22

arrg, dale ill have to talk with you to help me get von back in order. i think vons character sheet met with the paper shredder. :S

LightBringer 25th of October, 2007 05:35

So pay attention, Reese will be up to bat soon.

Chris Chandler 25th of October, 2007 07:37

Reese, eh? Is he in on piece? Is he wearing a cup?

Oh, I kill me...

LightBringer 25th of October, 2007 22:49

You're killing me too. Please stop. :eek:

LadyGlutter 25th of October, 2007 23:08

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: